Alternate Ending #1

Because It's You

Her smile makes my heart smile.

Just to have her right in front of me.

She's makes my life complete.

She's my sunshine in the rain.

She's exactly what I need.

 

 

All eight of my beautiful members were standing before Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung..."Taeyeon repeated again, none of the girls had made a step forward towards Sooyoung.All of them wondered why Sooyoung is smiling back at all of them.

"Sooyoungie...Are you alright?"Jessica bravely spoke up.Sooyoung smiled wider and nodded,"Never better,Sicachu."

Sooyoung breathed out,looked out at the Seoul skyline and smiled,"I've made my decision."

Gasps were let out and all the members looked at each other. Who do you think she chosen?Tiffany thought. Who could it be?Seohyun wondered.Whoever she chooses, I'll be happy...Jessica thought tearfully.

Whoever she picks, she'll be happy and that's all that matters...Taeyeon thought.I have feeling it's not going to be me...no one picks me, Hyo started to tear up. Sooyoungie, just be happy....Sunny thought and gave a tearful smile.

Why am I so nervous?YoonA wondered. I have a feeling, I might be the one...Yuri thought confidently.

"I'm sorry for putting you through all the pain and the heartache. Knowing I had to make all of you go through that, broke me heart even more. Straining on forever friendships in our group,cauing the atomsphere to be awkward and tense.You know what someone told me today...They told me to follow my heart. I've spent almost the whole day, thinking who can be the one be the one for me."Sooyoung smiled at all eight members.

"The most wonderful,beautiful person I choose to be with...."Sooyoung paused.

Most of them gulped,not knowing whose name will be called.

"I was wondering if you guys are willing to share?"Sooyoung closed her eyes,waiting for the members' reactions.Their jaws dropped and Tiffany let out a gasp.

"Does that mean..."Tiffany said outloud.

"Does that mean you choose all of us?"Taeyeon stuttered out.

"How can I choose between all of you? Do you guys remember when I said you are my husbands in my 20s?All you have a special place in my heart..."Sooyoung's voice became soft.

"Let's go to the company building, I need to show you something."

 

..

 

They all arrived in the building Sooyoung leading them to their piano room.Sooyoung sat down on the bench and the microphone.Once all of the members were seated, Sooyoung smiled,"If you read my book, you are familiar to the lyrics.Just close your eyes and listen."

 Sooyoung started to play and began to sing.

 

 

 


The whole world brightens at your smile, 
like the spring day,
Making me dream again

On the day where sunlight glitters
Clasping my fingers in yours
Walking while matching our feet

Walking in front of you
At times suddenly turning around
Looking at your face that stares at me
My eyes are dazzled

Listening to the sound of spring
Walking along the path with blooming flowers
If summer comes and it rains
Walk on only looking at the rainbow
Even when the autumn passes and winter comes
We will walk on together
Feeling the warmth coming from your hands
How great is your love

I had been waiting for the love
Love like the sky, to come to me

On the day where star lights are shinning
Walking while matching the melody of singing birds
Like the secrets of the season
Repeating, come and go
Feeling the love that never changes
My eyes are dazzled

Listening to the sound of spring
Walking along the path with blooming flowers
If summer comes and it rains
Walk on only looking at the rainbow
Even when the autumn passes and winter comes
We will walk on together
Feeling the warmth coming from your hands
How great is your love

You give shinning lights to me
Me who is exhausted in this world
At the end of this narrow path where we walk together
Even if winter comes again
If your hands are holding mine
The world will be spring days to me
How great is your love

How great is your love

 

Listening to Sooyoung's song, all of them had  tears started streamed down their cheeks.This was how was great Sooyoung's love for them.

"This is how I feel towards all of you and all of you have a place in my heart.If you can accept me,"Sooyoung smiled."I promise not to hurt you, but I'll be honored to have my heart broken by all of you."

"I'll give you time..."Sooyoung got from the piano bench and was about to walk out when Taeyeon stopped her.

"I think we all decided..."Taeyeon paused.

"You are the one for us."Jessica smiled.

Sooyoung smiled and walked up to them,"I promise to treat you every single one of you like a queen, besides Beyonce and my umma."

The members all smiled and let out a laugh."Those are smiles I want to see and the laughs I want here."Sooyoung said to herself.

"Now let me all give you a hug and a kiss."Sooyoung smiled.She went up to Taeyeon first and lifted her up, Taeyeon  put her arms around Sooyoung's neck and kissed her on the lips."Yesterday's You,Tomorrow's You."Taeyeon whispered.

When she put Taeyeon down,Sooyoung creeped behind Jessica and hugged her from behind.Letting out a shriek,Jessica turned around and she too put her arms around Sooyoung's neck,"That person,is You" and captured their lips together.

She walked over to Sunny,the shorter girl running to her in full force and tackled Sooyoung on the floor,"It's love,this must be love".Sunny leaned down and put her lips against Sooyoung's.

Sooyoung went over to Tiffany, who buried her face into Sooyoung's neck, just savoring the moment,"Somewhere we only we know".She looked up to Sooyoung and kissed her on the lips.

Hyoyeon jumped onto Sooyoung both wrapping her legs around Sooyoung's waist and around her neck,"All my love is for you".She later kissed Sooyoung hard on the lips.

She went to over Yuri and almost slipped, when the black pearl caught her in time.She smiled down at Sooyoung,"A girl like me meets love,"and kissed her sweetly.

The maknaes were last and Sooyoung made her way to YoonA, who whispered,"Love Rain is falling."She engulfed Sooyoung into her arms and kissed her on the lips.

Lastly she went to Seohyun who ran into Sooyoung's arms and kissed Sooyoung as if she was leaving.She looked into Sooyoung's eyes and sang," You had my heart, You had it from the start and I'll love you from afar."

 

Sooyoung looked her members and smiled.

Tae..

Sica..

Sunny..

Fany-ah..

Hyo..

Yul..

Yoon..

Seo..

"Because It's You..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Comment for the second alternate ending? Sooyoung harem o_oI really don't like this ending but when we get to the individual pairings I'll write better! You are going to be surprised when I write two special ones!Please comment and upvote, it would be a dream to see this on the most upvoted story of the week! Thanks for reading