Chapter 38

Because It's You

"Isn't it a concidence that we would be at the same place at the same time?" He smirked at the taller girl and got up from where he was sitting."It's been a long time hasn't it Sooyoung?" He asked and went up to her.

Sooyoung still stood up there motionless.

"I knew I would find you here."He laughed evily and Sooyoung's cheek.

"Do you know why I'm here,Choi?"He demanded at Sooyoung and struck her on the face."Answer me!" He held onto Sooyoung's shirt collar. "I do not know."Sooyoung said emotioless.

"Your best friend broke up with me."This made him more angrier at the girl in front of him."And do you know why?"He raised his voice and pulled Sooyoung closer to his face.

"I do not know."Sooyoung repeated,sounding like a parrot.

He struck Sooyoung's face again and demanded,"You sure know why Dara broke up with me,Choi!"Now he was furious and engulfed in rage.

"She told me that she fell for you unexpectedly. She fell in love with you Choi."

Sooyoung froze at his revelation.

"I always knew you had feelings for her Choi. I saw the way you stared at her.Why did it have to be her?I loved her with all my heart.You had to be the person she had to fall for."He sounded broken but tightened his grasp around Sooyoung's collar.Sooyoung gulped and decided to speak up.

"I have to admit I did fall her,but I never acted on my feelings towards her. I was going to confess to her,but she told me she found someone already.She found you. I didn't want to get in the way for her happiness. I'd rather sacrifice my happiness for her own.She found happiness in you-"

Sooyoung was struck on the face,stopping her speech.She had no choice but look him in the eyes.

"Enough."

He spat out.

"I should have done it when I had the chance,now I do,Choi." He let out an evil laugh and pinned her against a nearby tree.Sooyoung felt his rough hands under her coat, going under her shirt. She tried to get out of his grip,but he roughly kissed her."Are you a ,Choi?"He whispered into Sooyoung's ear,she could feel the the smirk he was wearing.

Sooyoung froze when he told her this.

"Forget about Dara,we can have each other Sooyoungie."He whispered and began to kiss her neck.Tears started to run down Sooyoung's cheeks,she knew no one can save her.He pushed her more into the tree,knowing it bruise the helpless girl under him.

She whimpered in pain and her love the sound of it. He grabbed Sooyoungie's hand and made her feel the bulge in his pants.Smirking,he roughly kissed her,pinning her hands together and used his free hand to her jeans.

Sooyoung tried to fight back,but he was so strong.

"Sooyoungie..."She heard someone call out her name in a weak voice.

Next thing she knew, he was tackled on the ground by the police."You are under arrest for attempted and ual harrasment!"He looked up and smirked at Sooyoung."We have been together for a long time..."

"Dar-Bear."

Sooyoung turned around to find Dara with tears in her eyes. The shorter girl ran from the scene and Sooyoung ran after her.

"Dara,wait."Sooyoung grabbed a hold of her wrist. She was then struck on the face again and looked at Dara."How long has this been going on?"Dara demanded.

"Dara, we never had anything."Sooyoung pleaded,almost on her knees."To believe,I broke up with him for you."Dara started to walk away.

"I should never had fallen for you first."Dara heard Sooyoung.She stopped at her place and turned to face Sooyoung. The taller girl walked away,leaving Dara.

 

..

 

Sooyoung returned to the dorm and entered the living room.All of her members looked up at her with a broken smile."Where is my book?"Sooyoung demanded.

All of them surprised at Sooyoung's outburst,Sooyoung pleaded."Please.I need it."Yuri got up from the couch and went to get her journal.Returning back to the living room,Yuri returned the book to Sooyoung and spoke up,"I'm sorry for making you all suffer,but I promise your happiness matters to me then my own."

"I'll be on the top of the building if you need me."Sooyoung said not looking back.

When Sooyoung left, they all had a worried looks on their faces."Why don't we all go and check on her?"Taeyeon announced and they all agreed. Getting up, the doorbell rang."I'll get it."Jessica walked to the door.

Jessica's eyes widened at the sight in front of her.

"Is Sooyoung there?"

 

..

 

The view of the city looks beautiful from here...Sooyoung thought.On the rooftop was beautiful, they had some chairs and tables, It could be a cute way to confess to someone here.She took a seat and opened the book,she longed for a while.

Flipping through random pages, Sooyoung began to read.She let out a bitter laugh and said out loud,"How come I'm such a fool?"She then flipped to the page where she taped Dara's letter. She took off the tape and began to open it. She wondered if her members had also read it too.

"Sooyoungie.."She heard behind her.
 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. My depression got really bad and I had no will to write anymore... Now I think it's back and I have so many stories to update. Which stories should I update more?? I'm sorry for the wait and please comment...It would mean a lot to me...Comment and upvote!