Chapter 28

Because It's You

After the bus ride to the dorms, the members sleepily went to their respective rooms. The dorm remained quiet and the soft snores in each room. One member laid awake in her bed. All she thought about was Sooyoung. What did I do wrong?

Getting out her bed, Yuri tiptoed out of her room. She proceeded in the kitchen and prepared her something to drink. She let out a sigh and sipped on her tea. Her thoughts about Sooyoung always kept her up at night.

"Why can't I tell you I'm falling for you, Choi Sooyoung?"

 

With Sooyoung.

Sooyoung was at the park. He was there. She started having flashbacks of that night and what occured recently. His smirk. His smell. His eyes. His touch. It flashed back to that night.

Without blinking, she was later thrown into the wall, making her feel dizzy. She felt the back of her head and suddenly noticed the blood seeping out of her injury. He later threw kicks and punches at Sooyoung.He harshly ripped her shirt off her.

Darkness was winning. The last thing she heard was him grunting, sounding like he was getting attacked.

She awoke the next day half clothed and he was missing. Someone did save her that night. Her Guardian Angel.. Sooyoung looked up at the ceiling and tears threatened to spill down her cheeks.

"Thank You..."

Sooyoung jolted awake. Was this really part of her memories? Is my mind playing tricks on me? Memory or not, Sooyoung was still left with scars mentally and emotionally.

Not wanting to go to sleep, she made her way into the kitchen and knew someone was already there.Sooyoung hid in the doorway and  she heard them say,

"Why can't I tell you I'm falling for you, Choi Sooyoung?"

Tears threatened to spill at the sound of Yuri's words. "Kwon Yuri, you wouldn't want someone like me..." Sooyoung whispered in the air. After a few minutes, Sooyoung made her presence by calling out softly,

"Yul?"

Yuri was frozen by Sooyoung's voice. Did she hear my confession?

"Mind if I join you? " Sooyoung whispered, not wanting to awake the tired members. Yuri nodded her head and sipped her warm beverage. The taller girl prepared one herself and sat next to Yuri.

There was an awkward silence between the two girls. Both girls sipped their drinks, still not saying a word to each other. " This is like an awkward first date, Yul. " Yuri turned her head and saw Sooyoung give her a small smile. Instead to sitting next to Yuri, Sooyoung sat in front of her.

"So I could see that beautiful face of yours" Sooyoung looked into Yuri's eyes. Yuri whispered,"Is everything okay with us, Soo?"

"Was there anything wrong between us?" Sooyoung remarked. "Just what happened at the movies and all..."

Sooyoung held both her hands and said,"I'm sorry... Let's live for right now, my kkab Yul."

They giggled and joked the rest of the night and moved to the couch. Yuri laid on top of Sooyoung, listening the beat of her hear. Choi Sooyoung, who does your heart beat for? I'm hoping it's me...

Yuri fell asleep with the rhythm of Sooyoung's heart beating and a small fell upon her face.

 

The next morning.

Yuri awoke the next morning without Sooyoung by her side. Someone was making breakfast. The scent of someone making breakfast awoke all the members. They were all in the hallway and decided Seohyun will go in the kitchen.

Everyone knew it was Sooyoung. Seohyun quietly opened the door and her unnie was facing the opposite door. Sooyoung was facing the stove and had her iPod play softly. She was belting out "It Hurts" by 2NE1 and finishing up breakfast for all the members.

Still singing, she heard the maknae call out,"Unnie..." Sooyoung turned around and smiled,"Good morning! I almost done with breakfast, you can tell everyone to sit down! I have a surprise for you guys!" Seohyun turned around and told her unnies to go to the dining table.

They all went to the dining tables and they all gasped at what they saw. Sooyoung all left them a note card and their favorite flower. They read:

TaeTae, Have a good today and promise to smile! You are the peas to my Woody! Love, Soo^^

Sica, My ice princess! Keep your head up and save a smile for me today! Love, Sooyoungie<3

Bunny! Keep the world "Sunny" by your smile and aeygo! Yours truly, Youngie :3

Tiffatoro, your eyesmile makes me melt every time, I will always pray for you! Love, Soody :D

Hyochoding, save a dance for me, arasseo! Have a good day and keep making me laugh! Love, SYoung :P

Yul, I had the most amazing 'date' ever. I think I found our bonding dates now! -Kkab Soo kekeke.

Yoong, we have our schedules today and keep warm for your drama! Love, Young :B

Seobaby, I have a surprise for you and grab a warm jacket and scarf! We are also leaving with YoonA :) Yours Truly, Your Unnie

All the members' hears fluttered at Sooyoung's thoughtfulness.

After breakfast, the members went to their individual schedules and Sooyoung had a little bit of time on her hands. Maybe I can finish that song... At times she still wondered where her book was. She had a feeling the members had taken it and read it. Knowing all her thoughts and secrets.

Smiling to herself, she was finished with the song. Luckily she brought her guitar and was ready to surprise Seohyun.

 

With Seohyun.

She was done with her agenda, she knew her unnie was about done with hers. She climbed in the car and Sooyoung was already in the car. Her unnie smiled at her and Seohyun's heart beat faster. The car started to drive away, Seohyun knew they were going to the wrong way.

"Unnie, where are we going?" The maknae questioned.

"You'll see..." Sooyoung took ahold of her hand.

After thirty minutes, they finally reached their destination."Close your eyes..."

Seohyun still had a hold of her unnie's hand with her closed eyes. "You can open them.."

They were at the beach. Sooyoung smiled back at her.

Are my dreams coming true?

 

 

 

 

A/N: Anyone remember a dream from the beginning?? I hope you guys are enjoying the story! Please comment and what couple would you want to see more! If you comment, I'll keep in your consideration for making your couple happen!