Chapter 36

Because It's You

"Oh, unnie."Seohyun turned around to find Sooyoung. The taller girl forced a smile and sat next to her. "You are pretty up late when its cell regeneration time, Seo."

"I've been thinking a lot unnie. I have so much on my mind."Seo looked at city lights. "My thoughts are mostly on you." Sooyoung looked at Seohyun and their maknae looked up. "I remember that song you sang when you caught me spying on you. the lyrics were something. I thought in my head,wishing that song you wrote was for me."

"You were my first crush, my everything." Seohyun looked at Sooyoung.

"I wrote you a song, that has my feelings and heart towards you..."Seohyun took out a guitar and started to sing.

Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah...
Maybe some day we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.

Ohh how could I survive without your love
and the hope you bring.
Ohh even when the sky is falling down, i know i have you, and it's all I need.

Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me
And i could hold you close til the end of time...yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye

Ohh how could I survive without your love
and the hope you bring.
Ohh even when the world is breaking down, I know I have you, and it's all I need.

Ohh she is my everything
Ohh she is all I need..
Ohh she is my everything...
Ohh she is all I need.

Ohh how could I survive without your love
and the hope you bring.
Ohh even when the world just falls apart, I know I have you, and it's all I need.

When Seohyun was still singing,Sooyoung started to tear up. Seohyun's song was beautiful,a work of art. With Seohyun was finished, she looked over to her unnie who had tears running down her face.

Putting down her guitar, Seohyun used the pads of her thumbs to wipe Sooyoung's tears awaySooyoung was about to speak up but was silenced with a kiss.

"Unnie don't cry please. Could you at least do one thing for me?"Seohyun asked Sooyoung. The taller girl nodded her head and waited for Seohyun's request.

"Could you stay with me until I fall asleep?Out here? I want to fall asleep in your arms."Seohyun admitted.

"Yes." Sooyoung patted her lap and let Seohyun put her head.Sooyoung their maknae's hair to help her fall asleep. Tears continued to flow and Sooyoung looked out to the city.

Just after thirty minutes, Seohyun fell asleep with her soft snores.Carefully Sooyoung laid her down on their blanket and wrapped her arms around Seohyun. Feeling drowsy, Sooyoung fell asleep beside the sleeping girl.

 

..

 

Letting out a groan,Sooyoung awoke and checked her phone.

1:28 am.

Gently picking up Seohyun, Sooyoung quietly went to her room and laid her onto her bed."Rest well,Seo."Sooyoung planted a kiss on her forehead. The taller girl took note that Hyoyeon's bed was empty.Sooyoung quietly closed the door behind her and noticed the kitchen light was on. She smelled the scent of tea through out the room and knew who it was.

Yuri.

Sooyoung knew she was hurt deeply after the last time they talked.

Like an instinct,Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Yuri. Surprised, Yuri tried to push the person who was trying to hug her and she heard a faint voice,"Please let me just hold you..."

SNSD's black pearl turned around still being in Sooyoung's embrace.

"Sooyoung, I've fallen for you. Just please try to accept me in your heart to be that special someone. I know I cannot give you everything but I can be person you need. Whatever happens in your decision I'll be happy, you Choi Sooyoung deserve your happiness even if it's not with me."After Yuri's confession, both of them shed tears still in each other's arms.

"Yul, please don't cry over me.I'm not worth it."Sooyoung said lowly.

"You are worth it to me."Yuri let out a sob and cried into Sooyoung's collarbone.

After a few moments of silence, Sooyoung could hear Yuri's sobs become into soft snores and she had fallen asleep into Sooyoung's arms. Sooyoung later placed the tired girl onto her bed and planted a kiss on the forehead once again.

 

..

 

Hyoyeon was dancing so hard and so fierce, her muscles were so sore and her legs felt like jelly.

That didn't stop her.

No one did.

The music took over her whole body eventhough Hyoyeon was tired physically,mentally, and emotionally. She couldn't talk to the members, she would just blow up on them,words knowing she can't take back.

Dancing was the best way to convey her emotions.Hyoyeon didn't care what time it was and how long she danced for. The dancing queen looked at the clock on the wall.

3:45am.

Closing her eyes, Hyoyeon heard a small call out to her.

"Hyo..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Song Daphne Loves Derby-Simple,Starving to Be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzCTuz4aGJI Take a listen and try to comment?I added SooRi and who is calling out to Hyoyeon? Please comment I feel like I'm writing to no one. Your comments and feedback motivate me to write! So comment and upvote! I hope you enjoyed it!