Chapter 24

Because It's You

"What are you guys up too?" Sooyoung called out, knowing all of the members are home.

All of them looking at Jessica, some jumped on her trying to hide Sooyoung's book. "Someone distract her!" Their leader harshly whispered. Unknown to all of them, Sooyoung was still at the door, fiddling with her shoes. Some of them thought of it, as an opportunity to capture Sooyoung's attention.

Sooyoung on the other hand, still had her Dr.Dre Beats headphones and didn't hear a word what the other members are saying. She only heard Jessica's voice reading something out loud, but couldn't make out the words. She was to caught up in her ballads. Words cannot express her love and passion for ballads. That's all Sooyoung has on her iPod.

"Sooyoungie!"

She looked up and was tackled by no other than Hyoyeon-choding. The shorter girl jumped on Sooyoung , wrapping her legs around the taller girl's waist and wrapping her arms around her neck. "Missed me that much, my lovely choding?" Sooyoung said while smiling at the girl whose she is carrying like a baby. Hyoyeon blushed, putting her face in Sooyoung's neck.

"I missed you..."

With Sooyoung losing her balance, her back was to the wall and she instantly wrapped her arms around the smaller girl. Hyoyeon was surprised herself and said," Am I that heavy, Soo?" Sooyoung let out a giggle,"Not even,Hyo! But with that big head on your shoulders, that's something else!"

Hyoyeon easily got angry and struck Sooyoung on the forehead,"Yah! Pabo, My head is not that big!" She also let out a pout. "Well that's going to leave a mark!"Sooyoung pretending to wince in pain. Feeling guilty, Hyoyeon said," Kiss it make it better?"

The taller girl nodded and pointed to her forehead. The choding lovingly kissed her forehead and noticed the visible bruise forming on Sooyoung's cheek. Unknown to Sooyoung, she didn't realize Hyoyeon took note in her cheek. Taken off guard, Hyoyeon kissed the bruise on her cheek.

"You need to stop playing rough with the big kids, arasseo?" Hyoyeon smiled. Their faces centimeters apart, both of them closing in the gap between them.

"Ahem?" They didn't notice they had an audience watching and listening to their conversation.

It was no other than YoonYul pair staring back at them. Both had an unreadable expression on their faces. Only Hyoyeon took note in their faces and looked over to Sooyoung to see if noticed too. The taller girl was staring off into space still carrying the shorter girl. A smirk fell upon Hyoyeon's face, she couldn't help them feel a little bit jealous. Let's see if they like my Sooyoungie!

"Sooyoungie!" Hyoyeon used her aeygo. Both YoonA and Yuri knew Hyoyeon barely expressed her cuteness to anyone,"Could you please carry me to your room?" Sooyoung let out a small smile,"Arasseo,Hyosukie let's go!" The YoonYul pair made a pathway for the two and showed a jealous look on their faces.

With them still staring, the rest of the members went out of their respected rooms and they were shocked. Hyoyeon being carried by Sooyoung! They just glared at the sight of them. YoonA remembered something,"Unnie, we have to leave soon, we have a schedule today! Pali!" Sooyoung totally forgot and gently laid Hyoyeon on her bed. She kissed her on the cheek,"Don't miss me that much, my dancing queen!"

Sooyoung got dressed and quickly got what she needed. Without rushing and thinking, Sooyoung quickly kissed all of the members on the cheek. The soon-to-be-late girl accidently pecked a member's lips instead of their cheek. Yuri's eyes widened in shock and quickly kissed back. All the members were glaring at Yuri with a hint of jealously."Mianhae,Yul! I'll make it up to you by going to the movies with you! I'll see all of you guys later!"

Yuri just nodded her head and watched Sooyoung and YoonA leave quickly. She put her hand to lips and closed her eyes, the feeling of Sooyoung's lips on hers still felt tingly.Her lips tasted like vanilla... "Yuri-unnie, how does it feel to get a kiss from Sooyoung-unnie?" Their maknae broke the dark skinned girl's thoughts.

"It was really nothing, Seobaby. Just a friendly gesture." Yuri lied through her teeth, knowing the maknae's crush was Sooyoung. Some of the members scoffed not believing her. Jessica retorted,"If it wasn't 'nothing' why did you kiss back?"

Now Yuri was the one who was speechless.

 

With Sooyoung and YoonA.

 

After their individual schedules, the duo decided to go out and grab a bite to eat. Being the shikshins, they practically ordered everything on the menu. All they had to do now was wait. Someone caught Sooyoung's attention and fear began to spread through her mind. They made eye contact and a smirk plastered on his face.

Unknown to Sooyoung, YoonA caught her unnie's gaze. Her eyes widened, remembering that was the same guy who hit and kissed Sooyoung. Sooyoung's phone vibrated, notifying her that she got a text message. She gulped, looking at her phone. It was an unknown number.

I see you... By the way, you look beautiful...I could stare at you forever...You better keep your mouth shut or worse things will happen...

Shivers ran through Sooyoung's spine and she looked up, he was still staring at her. Looking away, she knew she had to shake of the fear in front of YoonA. "Unnie, who was that?" The doe eyed girl asked Sooyoung. She stayed silent for a while and finally answered.

"Oh that was just a friend.."

 

With the members.

With Sooyoung gone again, they can finally know who was Sooyoung's first love. Coming together again and getting her book, they decided that Taeyeon will be the one reading it. They stopped where Jessica left off and a letter was taped on the next page. Under it said, "Someday..." Taeyeon put the book down for all the members to see."Should I read it?" The members thought about it for a while and finally decided for her to read it. The letter itself was pretty thick.

She carefully took off the tape and opened the letter. She began to read it:

My Dearest Dara,

I didn't know how to say this to you and I knew I would mess up with my words. Plus it's even written in ink and it's forever permanent. I ,Choi Sooyoung, has fallen in love with you, Sandara Park. When you caught my eye, I know I have fallen in love in just three seconds. At first I was so shy to say anything to you, but you were the one to approach me! Without you approaching me, I would have watched you from afar. We became the best of friends and I felt myself falling for you more. My heart was soon yours. I wanted to be your everything. You made me laugh endlessly and I loved you for that. I remember that day when you told me you found your soulmate, my heart shattered into pieces. I was going to confess to you that day, so I just put that mask on for you. You were my first love. You taught me what love was and I thank you for that. I hope I can find that special someone like yours. I'm grateful that we are still friends, but when I look at you I can't help myself and wonder if I did tell you my feelings. Would we be together? Would we still be friends? Would you reject me? These thoughts are on my mind almost everyday. Enclosed in this letter, was my first confession letter and countless poems, songs, and drawings my heart and soul has composed for you.

All my love is for you

And nothing left to lose...

 

Love, Choi Sooyoung.

After reading it, the members were left speechless.

It was Dara.

Sunny took out the rest of the contents of the letter and scanned through the songs and poems. She knew something was going on between them. Some of the members also took the songs for them to see. Jessica looked at the first confession letter and tears were threatening to spill, but she didn't want to cry in front of the members. Seohyun took it from her unnie and tears began to stream down her face.

All of them were still looking at the love songs and love letters in total silence,

 

With Sooyoung and YoonA.

 

After eating, they took a stroll around the park. Sooyoung hasn't said a word when he was mentioned during their. She knew she had to stop this awkward silence because it wasn't fair to YoonA. Sooyoung was the first one to speak up,"So Yoong, if you would go anywhere where would you go right now?"

The doe-eyed girl was surprised,"Right now, the beach." Sooyoung smiled, "I know we can't right now, but I promise I will take you soon,Arasesso?" YoonA nodded her head and pulled her into a hug.

"Sooyoung!YoonA!" They heard someone call out. It was Yuri.

Both of them looked at each other confused.

 

 

A/N: SooRi is coming up soon! I'm feeling a bit of SooFany and SooSica next! Comments, concerns, suggestions? I want your feedback! Enjoy the chapter and comment! Now they know who was Sooyoung's first love, how it affect the members? More confessions out of the members?