Chapter 13

Because It's You

With Sooyoung.

When Sooyoung woke up this morning all she knew that she was stiff and sore. I'm still here? She quickly noticed a sleeping someone,holding her hand. "Yul?" Sooyoung whispered. Not wanting to wake her up, she carefully put Yuri into her own bed. While trying to pick her up softly, Sooyoung's head and ankle were in terrible pain. Her head was literally spinning. Aigoo...

Sooyoung knew she had to get out of here, to get fresh air or anything. With her limp, she quietly left the room, leaving the tanned girl in her slumber. This place seems  so familiar... "Sooyoung-shi!" Someone was calling her, this made Sooyoung snap her head up. "Unnie?" She said out loud. She knew now why this place was so familiar. Sooyoung usually makes trips to this hospital to volunteer. She usually sings with the kids who are their, visiting the elderly, partaking in a prayer group. She knew this nurse, not much older than her and they were really good friends.

"Soo, are you alright?I didn't have enough time to visit because the news spread when SNSD's Sooyoung was in this hosptial. I swear everyone was so worried when you came to this hospital." Sooyoung answered," Really? I had no idea that I was checked in this hospital, unnie?" The nurse nodded and said," Since you are here, you can take your pain medication." Sooyoung nodded her head," I was thinking the same thing.And I was wondering if I can get some crutches?"

With taking her medication, Sooyoung and the nurse walked around for a while, conversing like no tomorrow. The nurse spoke up, "This is my stop and I know a special some bodies have been waiting to see you." Sooyoung spoke," Chincha?" The nurse laughed and hugged the taller girl,"See you in a bit, Soo,"while blushing slightly. The nurse had to admit, she did have a slight crush on the tall idol.

Waiting for me?Sooyoung thought in her head. Her friend left her in thoughts and in the Western Wing which was the children's side of the hospital.

"Unnie! Noona! Sooyoungie-unnie, We missed you so much!" By these shouts and squeals, broke the shikshin's thoughts. Sooyoung muttered and smiled to herself, "This is what she meant." She was instantly crowded by bright, full of energy children who greeted her happily. Many of them were still sick and recovering, still staying at the hospital. "I missed you kiddos too!" Sooyoung smiled, kissing almost all of them on the cheek.

 

With the members.

Everyone was still waiting in front of Sooyoung's hospital room,thinking of ways to find their tallest member. "Should we split up or something?" Jessica suggested. Taeyeon instantly shot that idea down and shook her head,"I don't so this time, remember what happened at the radio station." All the members found themselves glaring at Sunny, just the thought of that day brought back their jealousy. Taeyeon didn't want that to happen. On the other hand, Sunny was looking away, avoiding their gazes, and she was clearly blushing.

They were still discussing on the situation when someone cleared their throat."Excuse me?" This made everyone turn their heads that way. The nurse from earlier bowed and asked,"Are you looking for Sooyoung-ssi?" The remaining members returned bowing and nodded their heads furiously. The nurse continued, "I suggest you should check the Western Wing. The kids will be even happier to see her and even all of SNSD!"

The members looked at each other confused, kids?

 

In the play room.

Sooyoung absolutely adored babies and children. It made her happy when they were happy and smiling. She was currently holding a little girl, no older than two, battling cancer. She is in remission and Sooyoung was so happy her battle is almost over. Thank you, God... Without her and the kids' knowledge, they didn't hear the door open.

The members' eyes widened and were in awe. Sooyoung interacting with kids. "What a gentle giant..." Hyoyeon whispered to them while chuckling. Seohyun added," She is going to be a great mother someday..." All the members nodded, still watching from afar. The members could feel themselves falling for their tallest member even more, some not even denying it. Their presence was noticed when one boy yelled,"SNSD!"

The whole room looked up and all the kids crowded around the Soshi members. Sooyoung couldn't help but  laugh, the look on her members' faces were priceless. She knew they were overwhelmed.

Sooyoung spent most of her time with the kids, along with Tiffany and Sunny. She wanted Tiffany to be comfortable around them unlike in "Hello Baby" Sooyoung barely noticed the glares that were coming from the remaining members, who were secretly jealous but kept it hidden for the kids. After an hour of playing and singing, Sooyoung's friend informed them, they have to go soon, it was the children's nap time.

With everyone saying bye to them, two girls were waiting outside of the play room. One of them looking defeated and another with tears in their eyes.

 

A/N: Involving two special some ones! Kekeke. Who could it be and how could they be involved with our Sooyoungie? Comments are welcome and until next time!