Chapter 17.

Because It's You

Sooyoung fell back on her crutches, she was taking in the scenery before her eyes.  With the sun about to set,they were on a hill, with a big cherry blossom tree giving them shade. She immediately reached out for Tiffany's hand. Tiffany was surprised at the taller girl's action. She gave one of her well known eye-smile at Sooyoung.

When Tiffany flashed her smile at Sooyoung, the taller girl felt something tingle inside her. She mentally shook it off. They were looking in each other's eyes for quite a while until Tiffany spoke up, "Wanna sit down? I brought blankets..." Sooyoung nodded, proceeding near the huge tree. Tiffany laid down the blanket and helped the healing girl to sit down first.

Tiffany wanting to sit next to the taller girl, but Sooyoung refused and suggested to have her sit between her legs." You look like you are going to get cold," Tiffany looked down at what she was wearing,"Please,Fany-ah?"The shorter girl blushed and looked away,"Arasseo." The shorter girl carefully put herself between Sooyoung's legs and leaned into her.

Like an instinct, Sooyoung instantly wrapped her arms around Tiffany. It feels so right in your arms... Tiffany thought, while staring out at the sunset.  With the sun still setting, Tiffany wanted to ask Sooyoung something.

"Soo, what is your definition of love? Having a first love?"

 

With the other members.

The members arrived at their dorms, all of them excited to see their resident shikshin. None of them lying, they all missed Sooyoung. They decided to surprise her together since she stuck in the dorms for the past few days. Opening the door, they were all expecting a scared Sooyoung, but instead found an empty dorm.

"Where is she?" Hyoyeon said to the remaining members, looking in every room. Sooyoung was no where to be found. Sunny noticed Tiffany was missing to and concluded,"Is Youngie with Fany-ah?" Jessica glared at Sunny for saying a pet name for Sooyoung.

"We are not for sure, we'll see when they come home. Since Sooyoung isn't here we will discuss her book and where it should it be placed." Taeyeon explained to the younger girls. "It is off limits in Sica's and Soo's room for one thing and we should text each other when we take and read it, arasseo?" The members nodded and will mention it to Tiffany later.

 

With Sooyoung and Tiffany.

Sooyoung was left speechless. She closed her eyes, sighing, the image of Dara appearing in her mind. Sooyoung knew she had answer Tiffany, who was anticipating for her to speak.

"I really think love has no definition, it's how the person perceives it to be. To me, love is sacrifice. Giving your all to be with that person...even if that person doesn't want you... Taking the fall for that special someone. Love can be expressed in words and actions. Love is patient and kind. God is love..." Sooyoung paused and continued,"It just saddens me when people mistaken lust for love, we need love in this world..." She breathed out,  finishing her answer.

By listening to Sooyoung's words, Tiffany had tears in her eyes and nodded in understanding. Sooyoung wasn't finished yet, "I believe everyone had a first love at one point. And one point their bound to break your heart. I haven't told anyone this before, but my heart was broken by my first love. It has taken me a while to get over her, but I know I have to move on..."

"Soo, who was she?" Sooyoung remained quiet and said quietly," She was one of my bestfriends who visited me when I was at hospital." This made Tiffany think deeply, Dara or Hyolyn? Avoiding any other questions, Sooyoung was getting to go home and Tiffany agreed with her.

 

The next morning.

For once, Sooyoung had a dreamless sleep. She had no one haunting her nightmares and slept with a small smile of relief on her face. She woke up to the sound of chatting and making breakfast of her fellow members. She took her crutches and proceeded to the kitchen, to see what they made for breakfast.

Sooyoung gave a small smile to her members,"Good Morning, the family is all here for once!" When Sooyoung said this, it made all the members smile and their hearts flutter." Does anyone have an individual schedules?" The members shook their heads and all said together,"Practice!"

"Oh, I'm totally coming!"Sooyoung squealed in joy.

 

At the dance studio.

Sooyoung was jealous, she hated watching her members practice without her. All she wanted to do was dance. After a long two hour practice, the members were getting ready to leave. Hyoyeon wanted some alone time in the studio." I'm going to stay for a bit, to practice more." Yuri called to Sooyoung, "Soo, you coming?" The injured girl shook her head,"Hyo, can I stay with you?"

Hyo was surprised that Sooyoung wanted to stay with her. The shorter girl nodded her excitedly."Hyo, make sure you guys get home safe!" Their kid leader exclaimed. When the remaining members left for their dorms, it  was just the shikshin and the choding.

When Hyoyeon began to start dancing, Sooyoung  loved watching Hyoyeon dance. She could easily see the passion ever since SNSD's debut. There's something Hyoyeon, her everything... Sooyoung thought while she continued to watch the shorter girl's flowing moves.

While Hyoyeon was taking a small break, she noted that Sooyoung wanted to stand up and try to dance herself.  Failing, Sooyoung was about to fall. With a quickness, Hyoyeon dashed to the taller girl's side, catching her just in time.

"Soo, I'll just be your dance partner for now, until you heal." Sooyoung nodded her head and got a hold of the choding's hands. Hyoyeon whispered in her ear,"Just take my hand and I'll take the lead..."

 

 

A/N: I know couples are in high demand,but I need to know how this story is going. Comments, questions, concerns!  I love how everyone is rooting for their couples though!