Chapter 12

Because It's You

 All of the members were waiting in seating room in the local hospital. The hospital gave all the members chills down her spine. " What happened, Yul?" Taeyeon asked with concern. Yuri was lost for words. How I am supposed to explain to them without them ripping my head off? All of them were for the dark skin girl's answer. Hyoyeon was furious but hid it," We are waiting."

Tiffany also added, "Manager oppa, would also want to know. He is coming soon." Yuri nodded her head sadly, ready to explain to the closest people she has. "Me and Sooyoung-ah... we were walking in the park, talking, joking... We were getting ready to leave and we were about to cross the street." Yuri had tears glaze her eyes and she tried to prevent her tears from falling.

"I was about to cross the street... And I hear someone call out my name and to watch out. The car was coming really fast and I was stuck. I was getting ready for the impact and someone pushed me out of the way." Yuri continued. Seohyun added,"Unnie, who is this someone?"

"That someone saved my life and that's why we are waiting in this hospital! Sooyoung saved me and she is in here because of me!" Yuri exclaimed, bursting out into tears. Yuri felt numerous pair of arms wrap around her. All of the members gathered in a group hug, all of them with tears in their eyes.

Taeyeon was the first to speak up," Hey, you guys are both going to be okay. We are all here for you. Remember that, Yul." With their leader saying this, all the members nodded their heads. They were still in a group hug when someone cleared their throat. All the members looked up.

 

With Sooyoung.

 

She was in that room. " Don't be afraid, we are just going to have some fun," the person laid Sooyoung down with him on top. She tried to fight back, but it only earned her a hard slap across the face. " Don't fight it!" He said angrily. He continued to beat her when she fought back.

He harshly ripped her shirt off her. Sooyoung was frozen. Please God, don't let him do this...

Sooyoung didn't know she was dream and was tossing and turning in the hospital bed. Without anyone taking note in her, she tried to get some sleep. It was only a dream, but it felt so real...

 

 

With the other members.

 

All the members looked up and it was the doctor. Tiffany was first to break the silence," Oppa, is she going to be alright?" All of the members were waiting for his response and were filled with concern. The doctor spoke up," She'll be fine. But her head and ankle will need some rest. We are going keep her for a night for observation purposes."

"Kamsahamnida, Oppa!" They all said, bowing.Hyoyeon asked, "Can we see her, Oppa?" The doctor nodded his head,"Of course, anything for SNSD!" He said while smiling. They practically ran to the tallest member's room, checking to see if she is okay.

They quietly entered the room. Sooyoung looked so pale and so small in that hospital bed. She had bandages on her forehead and her ankle. Sooyoung still had the bruises and cuts on her face. Yuri felt so guilty, Oh Sooyoung... They all waited patiently for Sooyoung to wake up.

An hour later, Sooyoung's eyes fluttered open. "Where am I?" She thought out loud and her voice hoarse. She barely noticed it wasn't her and Jessica's room back in the dorms. All the members looked at each other worriedly. Yuri was the first at her bed side, " Soo, you were in an accident, when you saved me..."

When the members were told to go home because visiting hours were over, one member had to see her desperately. With Sooyoung in the hospital, kept her up at night. She quietly put on jacket and shoes, trying not to wake up her roommate. She tiptoed out of the room and tried even harder to get out of the dorms. Little did she know, her roommate knew exactly where she was going.

 

At the hospital.

 

Sooyoung was sleeping peacefully for once. That was when she saw her. She rubbed her eyes, thinking she was only a dream. There she was, right in front of her, smiling. She was giving that look when Sooyoung looked at her. She spoke up finally," How come you never told me, Choi Sooyoung?" Sooyoung was completely was taken off guard, her widening her eyes. How did she know? I didn't even confess... She told me she  found her soul mate and that definitely wasn't me!

Next thing Sooyoung knew she felt a pair of lips on hers. It took her a while to kiss her back because she was getting ready to move on. Dear God, is it to good to be true? Will she stay in my life? Suddenly, Sooyoung's dream transformed into a nightmare. She was no longer kissing the girl that took her heart. She was looking at her, heartbroken. She was  kissing, loving, having fun with him, not Sooyoung. It immediately brought tears to Sooyoung's eyes, "It was to good to be true,"she whispered, feeling her heart break in a million pieces. Not knowing Sooyoung was sleeping, a tear slipped down her cheek.

She wasn't also aware that someone entered the room. They also witnessed that one tear slipping down her left eye. Why was she crying? Yuri had to know who Sooyoung's first love was... and soon.

 

The next morning.

Where is Sooyoung? The tired girl began to panic not knowing where the tallest member had gone from her hospital room. Did she know I was here all night? She went through the door and found herself standing in front of all the SNSD members, with the same tired looks on their faces. Her eyes widened, looking at them, still wearing their pajamas.

Their leader was the first one to speak up,"Have you been here all night, Kwon Yuri?" Why am I always the one who gets backed up in a corner? Yuri thought. The remaining members were all thinking, Why didn't I think of that? I would have spent time with Sooyoung! They also failed to noticed that their main issue was still missing in the huge hospital.

 

A/N: Yay! Question, do want another girl from another group to be involved?(SISTAR, 2NE1) Feedback is welcome!