Chapter 37

Because It's You

"Hyo..."

Hyoyeon knew that voice."Leave me alone."She replied coldly and turned the music up louder.Sooyoung felt hurt by Hyoyeon's reply and stepped back like she was punched in the stomach."Hyo please..."Sooyoung pleaded,tears threatening to fall.

Sooyoung watched Hyoyeon dance even harder know that she made her presence known. The dancing queen had finally fallen on her knees.She let out a cry and finally broken down. The taller girl ran to turn off the music and was right by Hyoyeon's side.

She tried to engulf Hyoyeon into a hug but was later pushed down to the floor. The crying girl tried to escape but Sooyoung beat her to the door."Hyo please..."Sooyoung repeated in a softer tone.A hand struck Sooyoung's face and Sooyoung grabbed a hold of her cheek.

Hyoyeon didn't stop there, she continued to slap Sooyoung across the face and when Sooyoung finally grabbed a hold of Hyoyeon's wrists.Sooyoung could care less about her face and can taste the blood in ."You deserve this..."Hyoyeon cried out in Sooyoung's chest.

"I know I deserve it..."Sooyoung kissed Hyoyeon's hair and let her weep."Don't you see how everyone is hurting? How I'm hurting?"Hyoyeon looked up at Sooyoung and at her brusied knees.

"Oh how I wish to be yours and you are mine, but I know you can't.Either way someone will end up hurt. You make my breath shorten everytime I see you and everytime you smile at me. How much laughs we shared and how electricity ran through my veins when you held my hand.How my heart beats fast when you are holding me like this.I've fallen for you,Choi Sooyoung."Hyoyeon finally confessed.

During her whole confession,Sooyoung cried for the countless times that day.

Hyoyeon ended up falling asleep after crying so much and was moved by Sooyoung to their studio's couch and Sooyoung settled on the floor.

 

..

 

"Sooyoung, wake up..."The girl lightly shook Sooyoung awake. The girl on the floor grunted and turned away from the girl."I guess I have no choice to do this..."

She let out her dolphin-like shriek and Sooyoung bolted up awake.

"Sica, what's wrong?Are you okay?"Sooyoung frantically said and grabbed a hold of Jessica's shoulders. Jessica put a hand on Sooyoung's cheek and asked,"What happened,Soo?"

Sooyoung forgot how Hyoyeon slapped her so many times that left bruises on her cheek. "I just tripped and my face ended up face first."Sooyoung lied, not mentioning Hyoyeon. The taller girl looked over to the couch and found it empty.

"Where did Hyoyeon go?"Sooyoung asked Jessica. "She went back to the dorms. When I found your bed empty, I wanted to look for you..."

"By the time I walked here, I saw Hyoyeon came out of the studio..."Jessica said quietly.

"Hyo,wait!"Jessica caught up to Hyoyeon. "Is Sooyoung in there?" Ignoring Jessica, the dancing queen huffed and made her way to the elevator. This made Jessica angry.

Catching up to her, Jessica turned Hyoyeon around. "I asked you a question."Her reply was cold as ice.

"Just leave her in there, she deserves what she gets."Hyoyeon replied in the same tone. Now this made, Jessica furious. "How do think Sooyoung feels?She is suffering the most out of all of us. If you cared about her, you wouldn't say this,Hyoyeon."

"We all know she is going to pick you,Jessica."

Jessica froze.

Not saying another word, Hyoyeon proceeded down the elevator.

"Luckily we have a free day, so you sleep in your bed."Jessica forced a smile."Sica?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for everything."Sooyoung gave her a genuine smile and Jessica's heart swelled.

"Let's go."

 

..

 

Sooyoung laid in bed awake, she turned to face the nightstand and the time was 8:34am. She looked across from her and saw Jessica had fallen asleep again.

Letting out a sigh,Sooyoung removed the covers off her and changed to go out on a walk.

Thinking everyone was still in bed, someone followed Sooyoung.

 

..

 

Sooyoung tightened the scarf around her neck and walked up to her special place in the park."I haven't been here in a while..."Sooyoung said to herself.

She someone seating on her bench. Rubbing her eyes, Sooyoung thought it was all a dream.

They turned around and smiled at Sooyoung,"How are you,Sooyoung?"He smirked.

Sooyoung stood there motionless.

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry for the wait! I'm super tired, stressed and had a bad case of writer's block,What will happen next? :O So please comment and I'll try to update my other stories.Please don't be mad at me ;-;  Comment and upvote :DD