Chapter 29

Because It's You

Her Sooyoung-unnie led her to a spot where blankets were already laid on the beachy floor. Seohyun was given a cup of hot chocolate and a blanket to keep her warm. "Are you surprised yet?" Sooyoung gave off that choding smile.

"Yes, unnie. I'm still in shock actually. " Seohyun stammered. She was so flustered because she was alone with her unnie. "This isn't all of it, Seobaby!" Sooyoung pulled out a Keroro plush and sweet potatoes for the maknae. "That's not all, do you remember that song I sung for you?" Seohyun nodded her head.

"I finished it and I wanted you to hear it first..."

Sooyoung pulled out her guitar.The maknae blushed and looked out to the ocean, "Thank you, unnie..." Sooyoung gave her a small smile and added, "Here it goes..."

I’m here, you’re there
But your love is with me everywhere i go
This i know
I’m near you’re far
Drivin’ away in your little car
But my love will follow you everywhere


Best believe I’ll make mistakes
But love won’t stop it has no brakes


Strong is what we are
Whenever we’re apart
I’ll be right where you are
i’m in your heart
So don’t you worry ‘bout a thing
Or all the miles in between
You had my heart
You had it from the start
I’ll love you from afar


I hear them say
That what we have made fade away
But i refuse
We’ll never lose
They say it’s a case
Of the honeymoon phase
But i just smile
‘Cause i know this will last a while


Understand you’ll make mistakes
But love won’t stop it has no brakes


Strong is what we are
Whenever we’re apart
I’ll be right where you are
I’m in your heart
So don’t you worry ‘bout a thing
Or all the miles in between
You had my heart
You had it from the start
I’ll love you from a..


Far or near and everywhere
I know that you will still be there
Deep inside my heart
Inside my heart


Strong is what we are
Whenever we’re apart
I’ll be right where you are
I’m in your heart
So don’t you worry ‘bout a thing
Or all the miles in between
Had my heart
You had it from the start
I’ll love you from afar

 

Sooyoung put down her guitar carefully and walked up to Seohyun. She held her hand and put her forehead against Seohyun's. " I loved you from afar," Sooyoung sung softly finishing the song, slowly leaning in to kiss her.. Seohyun thought when her unnie finished the song.

"So, how was-"

Sooyoung was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

 Seohyun couldn't hold it in anymore. She had to kiss her unnie. She was falling hard for Sooyoung.

Omo! Sooyoung thought in her head, Seobaby is kissing me. What to do?Seohyun was waiting for Sooyoung to kiss her back. She putting her heart and soul in that kiss.Sooyoung kissed her back quickly and pulled away."Seo, you wouldn't want someone like me..."

"Unnie, you are everything I ever wanted. I was so blind when I haven't noticed what kind of person you are. So caring, so thoughtful, so full of love and passion" Seohyun grabbed Sooyoung's hands.

"Choi Sooyoung, I'm falling for you..."

Sooyoung was speechless at this point. Almost all the members confessed to their feeling to her,but Sooyoung was left in utter shock. She loved them in her own special way, but will Sooyoung be able to give all her love to one person? Am I really over you, Sandara Park?

"Seo! Sooyoung-unnie!" YoonA called out to her members.

Sooyoung was relieved that she didn't have to reply to Seohyun. At the same time, it pulled on her heartstrings.Seohyun got up and left, a tear streaming down her face. Sooyoung gathered all of her belongings and felt her own heart is starting to shatter.

 

With Jessica.

 

Jessica just awoke from her nap and stretched out her arms. The front door opened, revealing SNSD's three maknaes. Seohyun went directly to her room and she exhaled out of her nose. Sooyoung and YoonA remained quiet. The doe eyed girl retreated back to her room leaving Sooyoung and Jessica in the living room.

"Soo, did anything happen?" Jessica asked the quiet girl. Sooyoung shook her head and muttered,"Nothing. Do you get out of here ? Go out with me?" Jessica hid a blush and said,"Sure, Soo, but where?"

" Don't worry about anything and our adventure starts now!" Sooyoung made sure they had disguises where she planned to take Jessica. The ice princess knew where they were going. Lotte World. When they arrived at the ausement park, Sooyoung bought their entrance tickets and entered the park.

"I'll be right back..." Sooyoung uttered and told Jessica to wait for her. The taller girl came back with couple shirts and cute hats. Jessica's lit up and let out her dolphin-shriek."This is to good to be true..." Jessica whispered to herself.

After having so much fun with rides and games, their last ride was the Ferris wheel. Jessica's dream with her and Sooyoung were becoming reality. She was even wearing Sooyoung's jacket.

Her and Sooyoung were on the Ferris wheel. They were wearing couple t-shirts and Sooyoung gave her jacket to Jessica.

Their seats stopped at the top, Jessica was scared and wrapped her arms around Sooyoung. The taller girl let out a hearty laugh and wrapped her arms around the ice princess.

They were currently on the top of the ferris wheel. Scared, she wrapped her arms around the taller girl.

"I'm with you, Sica don't you worry!" Sooyoung said while laughing.

Letting out a little laugh, Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica," I'm with you, Sica. Don't you worry?"

Jessica was experiencing deja vu or something. She caressed Sooyoung's cheek and looked deeply into her eyes. "Just love me, my heart is becoming yours to keep..."

Sooyoung was about to respond back, but was silenced by Jessica's lips on hers.

Just then fireworks went off and they were still on top of the ferris wheel. Fireworks went off in Jessica's head. Sooyoung kissed her back, also feeling fireworks going off in her head. Pulling away, Jessica leaned her head on Sooyoung's shoulder and both of them were content in each other's arms.

After getting off the ride and the duo was ready to head back at the dorms, a voice from the crowd called out,

"Sooyoung-ssi!"

Panic and fear overtook Sooyoung's whole being.

Don't worry my Sica, I won't let anyone hurt you...

 

 

 

A/N: SooSica is the victor! Since SooSica won this one, try to give other couples time to shine! Should I try to add 3 couples in the next chapter?  Which couples will be chosen next? Who will prevail?Comment you top 3 Soo-couples! It is up to your comments readers! Also how do you like how I'm incoroprating the dreams? :3