Chapter 20.

Because It's You

" Don't be afraid, we are just going to have some fun..."

" Don't fight it!" He said angrily. He continued to beat her when she fought back.

"Now stay away from my Dara! Tell anyone this and I'll kill her and you!"

That voice has haunted Sooyoung's dreams.  His exact words running through her mind. Now she was living her nightmares.Frozen in fear, she could feel herself her breathing hitch.

"Sooyoung" he repeated. "Why is SNSD's Happy Princess doing all alone?" Sooyoung gulped,"I'm waiting for someone, you?" He smirked at fear stricken girl,"As am I... Wait, are we waiting for the same person?" She shook her head frantically,"I don't think so..."

She was cut off by him saying,"I told you to stay away from her! Have you told Dara?Anyone?" All Sooyoung could do was shake her head,"No-oo..." Still smirking, he loved the fear in Sooyoung's eyes. Just like that night.... "Sooyoungie," he called mocking her," do you need another lesson to keep quiet?"

Sooyoung's eyes widened, she looked all around for help. How can I escape? Guardian Angel please... look after me!  Next thing Sooyoung knew she was thrown to the ground.

 

At the dorms.

The remaining members all except for YoonA and Sooyoung were all in the living room. The maknae let out a sigh and had small smile on her face. The older girls took note on the maknae's actions. Hyoyeon asked the younger girl, "What's the matter,Seobaby? Do you like someone?"

Taeyeon ," Even more than sweet potatoes?!" The members let out a laugh.Seohyun sighed again,"  They are tied at the moment. I think so... I just get that feeling when she is around me..."

Jessica asked,"Who is this special someone by the way?" Sunny continued,"Yeah, who is she?"

The maknae contemplated if she should who she has fallen head over heals for. Twenty seconds of courage... Here it goes...

"Sooyoung-unnie..."

The room fell into silence.

What were the others supposed to say to Seohyun if all of them fallen for the tallest, most caring member of SNSD?

 

With Sooyoung.

Sooyoung knew she was helpless. She knew she was weak. How could she fight against someone who is more stronger than her? Next thing Sooyoung knew she was forcibly lifted up by her collar and was slapped hard in the face. She could feel the blood in and feel it run down her chin.

She felt his hand touch her in places which made her have tears in her eyes. "Please...stop!"

His lips cut off her words and was held her tight. He knew someone was could be watching. Little did he know, someone watched everything.

While stilling hugging, someone called out,"Sooyoungie, Jagiya!" Both of their eyes widened. Did Dara see anything? Without Dara knowing anything, ran up to her best friend and boyfriend.

"Yeobo, when did you come?" Dara's boyfriend asked. "I just came right now! I didn't know Sooyoung-ssi was with you..." Dara told her boyfriend. Sooyoung was watching the couple quietly.

"The thing is, yeobo, I saved Sooyoung-ssi from a ert! He struck her on the face and I just happen to be there!" He exclaimed. Dara looked at Sooyoung, who was being strangely quiet, just nodded her head and looked at the ground.

Believing him, she told Sooyoung," You're pretty lucky to have my jagiya with you! Who were you meeting up with up anyway, Soo?" Sooyoung's voice cracked,"YoonA." Then they heard someone call out,"Sooyoung-unnie! There you are! Ready to go?"

YoonA ran up to her unnie. They all bowed and said their goodbyes and soon departed ways. Sooyoung turned back and he also turned back with a smirk on face, putting a finger to his lips. It's their little secret...

The way home was painfully quiet. Should I tell unnie what I saw? YoonA thought to herself.

 

At the dorms.

The members were waiting for Sooyoung and YoonA to return back. There was already a tense atmosphere and everyone could tell. When the door opened, they tried to lighten up the mood for the sake of Sooyoung.

Already they could feel the tension between the tall girls. Tiffany knew something was wrong. She was the first to speak up,"Soo, are you okay?"

Sooyoung answered back quietly,"I'm fine, I just need to take a shower...." Saying nothing more to the members.

All the members looked at each other, worried.

 

A/N: Comments?How was that for a twist? Enjoy and stay tuned!