Chapter 15

Because It's You

Seohyun waited for a few minutes to see if her unnie texted her back. It read, It's under my bed! Make sure Sooyoung doesn't see it and we need to figure out where to put it where everyone knows where it is! Seobaby, Fighting! She made her way to her YoonA-unnie and Yuri-unnie's room and looked under her unnie's bed. There it was.

The maknae quietly went to their dorm's balcony to make sure she could be quiet and not to wake up her Sooyoung-unnie. Honestly, Seohyun felt so bad for doing this, but she was so worried for her unnie. Seohyun flipped to a random page and she noticed it was a entry in her unnie's vast journal. She began to read:

Writing your name gives me so much heartache.Endless nights,days, and hours I've spent dreaming for us to be finally to be together. Countless songs,poems,drawings just to make you mine. My heart has always been yours, but you never saw that... It broke my heart when your heart broke, the tears you cried, I cried. I'm lost, lost without you... If we never end up together, I'll always be thankful to God that I've met you, to having someone like you, a significance in my life. I really hope you find what you're looking for...

“An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.”

I'm wonder who are we destined to be with. You were everything to me and with that I lost everything...Because It's You...

Seohyun had enough. It killed her to read her Sooyoung-unnie being in pain for loving someone she can't have. Deep down, Seohyun felt the same way. Will Sooyoung-unnie ever accept my love? Who is this person anyway? Could it be on of the other unnies? Sica-unnie? Thinking hard, Jessica and Sooyoung were pretty close, they were the one of the closest out of SNSD. This made the maknae's head spin just thinking about it.

She suddenly heard noises in the dorms. Sooyoung began to stir from her slumber. Seohyun's eyes widened and looked down at her unnie's most prized possession. Ottoke?

 

Back with Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung was in the rain, having no umbrella, no coat. Then she saw her.Like Sooyoung, she had no umbrella. Sooyoung ran desperately to have her in her arms, giving her warmth,love. She seemed so far away from Sooyoung. It was a never ending path. Sooyoung had the determination to keep fighting and running.

Just as she thought, Sooyoung finally reached her, someone beat her to it. He was the one who shielded her with his umbrella. The two walked forward, without out looking back. Sooyoung was left in the rain, she couldn't tell the difference between her tears she shed and the rain falling. Could this be any worse?

When Sooyoung shed her last tear, she was caught into an another nightmare. She was fading in and out of consciousness. Her whole world turning black. She heard a faint whisper in her ear,"Now stay away from my Dara! Tell anyone this and I'll kill her and you!" Before she could answer, Sooyoung passed out.

She didn't realize that were only her dreams. Sooyoung was thrashing on her bed, caught up in her own nightmares.

 

With Seohyun.

When Seohyun heard her unnie stirring, she was panicing. First she stowed away Sooyoung-unnie's book under her bed and immediately went to her unnie's room. She didn't know what to do in this situation, Is unnie having a flashback? The maknae recalled what happened with her unnie on the bus. Has she been having these nightmares since then?

She carefully tried to wake up her unnie without scaring her more. What Seohyun did was wrapping her arms around her Sooyoung-unnie. I want to stay like this forever... Seohyun thought, closing her eyes. Without her realizing, Sooyoung began to be calm and started to open her eyes. Sooyoung awoke with someone on her side and noted it was SNSD's youngest member. How did we end up together, in my bed?

"Seobaby..." Sooyoung said, with her voice still raspy after waking up,"What are you doing in my bed?" Seohyun's eyes fluttered open and she was directly staring into her unnie's eyes. Seohyun thought, How did I barely notice her beautiful eyes? With the thought of it, the maknae blushed and looked away. " Unnie, you were having a nightmare. I had to do something to wake up. I still remember what happened on the bus..."

"I'm okay,Seo...I just have a lot on my mind."Sooyoung s explained. Changing the subject, Sooyoung suggested, Want to watch a movie and eat, I'm hungry!" Seohyun laughed at her unnie and they were still in the same position. Sooyoung couldn't help it and blushed.

After watching the movie,Seohyun had to leave for her individual schedule. Sooyoung was alone and bored. "What to do?" Sooyoung said in the empty dorms. She decided to pick up her guitar and new book that she bought. Let's see if I can make up a song...

Two hours later, Sooyoung was making finishing touches to her new original. She couldn't be happier and was so thankful to God. She began to sing again:

Baby you never know what's on my mind
How my heart beats for you
Baby can you see the love I have
It's like I have the world on my palm

Eye to eye, Face to face
I'm a b it shy to see right through you
Heart to heart, chest to chest
Will you ever know where my heart is heading

Chorus
Let me count 1,2,3
I love you, you are the only one
Once again 4, 5, 6
Say that you love me, too
Baby you never understood my feelings
So it hurts me inside, you're a bad girl
Let me count 1,2,3
Please look back at me

Whenever I see your face
I smile without any reason
What am I supposed to do
I can't control my love baby

Eye to eye, face to face
I'm a bit shy to see right through you
Heart to heart, chest to chest
Will you ever know where my heart is heading

Chorus
Let me count 1,2,3
I love you, you are the only one
Once again 4, 5, 6
Say that you love me, too
Baby you never understood my feelings
So it hurts me inside, you're a bad girl baby
Let me count 1,2,3
Please look back at me

Break
Lalalalala Lala Lalalalala
Lalalalala Lala Lalalalala

Chorus
Let me count 1,2,3
I love you, you are the only one
Once again 4, 5, 6
Say that you love me, too

Baby you never understood my feelings
So it hurts me inside, you're a bad girl baby
Let me count 1,2,3
Please look back at me

Loving You by Choi Sooyoung

Being to caught up in music, she didn't hear the dorm entrance open. Someone heard her song and it was beautiful. When Sooyoung heard someone shuffling their  feet, she stopped. It was her roommate and closest friend, Jessica. "I'm off for the rest of the day, what have you been up to,Soo?"Jessica asked the shikshin."Nothing much, just wrote a song and watched a movie with the maknae."

Sooyoung tried to get up and Jessica ran up to her side, helping her up. Since Jessica was a little weak, they ended up falling together with Jessica on top of Sooyoung. "Omo, I'm sorry,Soo!" Jessica apologized. Sooyoung said,"It's okay,Sica. Let's just be like this for a while,arraseo?" Jessica couldn't believe what she was hearing.

 

 

 

A/N: Threw a little bit of Soosica in there! Comments are welcome and any suggestions? Lovely song by Heenain, not mine! Hope you like it, any ships suggestions? I'm thinking Soosun and Soofany!