Chapter 32.

Because It's You

YoonA.

"Oh YoonA, I'm sorry for intruding." Sooyoung bowed, she continued,"I didn't know someone was there." The doe-eyed girl looked at her unnie, saying nothing. After a period of silence, YoonA spoke out,"It's okay unnie. Would you like to join me?" Sooyoung nodded her head and stepped into the balcony.

YoonA looked out to the city and breathed out,"I could see why you like coming out here."

Sooyoung turned to face the younger girl and looked out to see the city right before her eyes."It's beautiful isn't it?" She thought YoonA was still staring out at the scenery and YoonA was looking right at her. "Yes, you are."

Sooyoung looked away blushing,"I don't think so, Yoong. You are beautiful to me." It was YoonA's turn to look away, blushing.

"I'm guessing you probably heard this from all the other unnies and Seo..."

Sooyoung kept quiet not knowing what to say.

"I like you Choi Sooyoung. I like you a lot." There YoonA said it. It felt good to get it off her chest.

All of a sudden it started to rain. YoonA looked up and walked up closer the edge. Sooyoung watched her close her eyes and put her hands out to feel the raindrops fall on her palms. YoonA's voice was barely audible,"I remember what you said the last it rained..." Sooyoung couldn't recall what she said the last time.

" I love the rain, even though it makes me happy and sad, Love and Rain... There's something similiar about them. "YoonA quoted her unnie. Thinking she was getting wet by the rain, an umbrella protected her from getting wet. YoonA turned around and right infront of her was Sooyoung.

It was the broken umbrella.

Sooyoung smiled sadly at her and tears flowed from her eyes. YoonA used her thumb to wipe away Sooyoung's tears. "Unnie, don't cry." Sooyoung herself was getting soaked.

"I'm not crying because I'm sad. It's because of the that wind is blowing." Sooyoung smiled through her tears. YoonA cupped Sooyoung's cheek and placed a small kiss on Sooyoung's lips.

YoonA turned her back at Sooyoung and faced the city. YoonA herself was crying and softly said,"Love Rain is falling."

"Yoong, Soo! Come inside now, you are getting soaked out there!" They both turned to see their leader called out to them. YoonA and Sooyoung turned to each other and shared a glance for a few minutes.

YoonA turned to leave first and Sooyoung followed behind her, holding out the umbrella to keep YoonA dry. Closing the umbrella and closing the balcony door, Sooyoung was soaked from head to toe.

"Youngie you are all wet!" Sunny shrieked and went to get Sooyoung a towel.

"Aniya, Sunny-ah, I have to go meet someone right now." Sooyoung said in a hurry. Without any member trying to make her stay, Sooyoung was out the door.

 

..

 

Sooyoung walked into the pouring rain, mostly her tears were mistaken for raindrops. When she arrived to her destination, she knocked on the door. She so anxious for the door open. The door finally opened, revealing a concerned and worrried Hyolyn.

Hyolyn knew Sooyoung had been crying, with her red eyes and tear-stained cheeks. Sooyoung sobbed out,"Hyolyn... I need you..." Hyolyn engulfed her best friend into a tight hug. She could of cared less that she was getting wet, Sooyoung needed her.

"Let's go inside, Soo and change your clothes, arasseo?" Hyolyn whispered to Sooyoung. The taller girl nodded her head and entered SISTAR's dorm. They went into Hyolyn and Bora's room for Sooyoung to change into warm clothes. Hyolyn always had spare clothes for Sooyoung and took them out of their drawer."I'll wait outside and prepare you hot chocolate."

While Hyolyn was preparing drinks for everyone, when she heard Sooyoung's sobs coming out of her room. She leaned against the sink, trying to hold in her tears. Bora, Soyou, and Dasom were at the table sighing. Like Hyolyn, they were close to Sooyoung but not as close as Hyolyn and Sooyoung.

"Aigoo, my heart hurts just hearing her cry." Bora thought outloud, sadly. The members nodded their heads and looked at their leader. They knew Sooyoung had been their at Hyolyn's worst as well as Sooyoung's. They never seen a friendship so strong.

The door opened and everyone's heads turned. Hyolyn immediately was right by Sooyoung's side and took the taller girl to the sofa. Sooyoung was still crying and sobbing into Hyolyn's shoulder. All Hyolyn could do was be there for her and Sooyoung's wet hair and peppered kisses on her hair.

"Whenever you are ready to talk, I'm here, Soo." Hyolyn said with tears threatening to fall. Sooyoung choked out,"They all fallen for me... What do I do? I'm going to hurt everyone if I pick someone..."

Sooyoung continued, more tears falling down,"Why would anyone want me?I'm not good enough for everyone..."

"You are good enough for me, Soo."

They stayed in that position until Sooyoung's sobs became quiet and only sniffles were heard. Sooyoung was getting tired from crying and fell asleep in Hyolyn's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here it is! Sorry for the wait writers block :/ Please comment? It seems no one is anymore and it just makes me sad a little bit. Your comments is what keeps me going and for this story to continue! What do you guys think about the SooNa moment and with Hyolyn and Sooyoung ?Enjoy!