Chapter 6

Because It's You

All the members eyes widened except Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Jessica who were still sleeping on the bus. Tiffany whispered, " Who gets to go first, Hyo?" Hyoyeon whispered back," I think it should be us because we thought of this idea!" The other girls were either pissed or disappointed of not thinking about it first. Why didn't I think of it first? That's so unfair! They better share it, those punks...

Taeyeon texted Tiffany, You better share that book, Fany-ah! We are all worried about her, too D: Tiffany replied back, Yes, Tae we'll try too :3 and might was well give to you and Sunny next since you asked first! Tiffany called soffty at the Yoonyul pair stating that they were the last ones to take a peek at Sooyoung's personal book. Defeated, YoonA and Yuri just nodded quietly.

"Fany- ah, should we just read it separately or what do you want to do?" asked Hyoyeon. Tiffany responded, " I think we should look it separately and I think you should go first, Hyo." This startled Hyoyeon and just agreed with Tiffany, nodding her head. Why do I feel so guilty doing this? Hyoyeon felt like she was committing a crime and this will be on her conscience for a long time.

Here I go... Hyoyeon started to open Sooyoung's most personal possession. Hyoyeon noted how Sooyoung took special care of her book. I'm surprised this thing doesn't have food stains. Hyoyeon also noticed that Sooyoung's book had a variety of five parts: Quotes, Drawings, Music, Thoughts and Prayers.

Sooyoungie's book is practically a bible, encyclopedia of her mind, her feelings, her life... Not wanting to read Sooyoung's personal thoughts she decided to look through her drawings. Wow, she is so talented. She draws beautifully... Hyoyeon carelessly was flipping through Sooyoung's drawing when something caught her eye. Is that me?

The picture depicting Hyoyeon was her looking outward, smiling. She looked so carefree, so easygoing. Hyoyeon looked in the back and quickly noted that were was writing on the back. She began to read :

This is one of my favorites of Hyoyeon-ah. I really can't stand when people consider her least prettiest member. It breaks my heart. I see the pain Hyoyeon's eyes. I feel her pain. She is the most beautiful girl to me. You can't really find girls that are beautiful inside and out, that's the perfect definition of Hyoyeon.

After rereading it five times, Hyoyeon was brought to tears. How she did know? How did she know I felt that way? Sooyoung was constantly the one telling her she was beautiful, no matter what people say or think. Sooyoung was the one keeping me going, she brought me out of my rainy days. Hyoyeon barely noticed how ungrategul she was to Sooyoung. She took care of me instead of taking care of herself. Hyoyeon was full out crying with Tiffany comforting her. All the awake members were full of concern and worry.

With Tiffany consoling Hyoyeon, she said whispering," It's going to okay, baby. Let it all out." Hyoyeon sobbed," She knew I was in pain, she knew it. That's why she tells me I'm beautiful to her." Tiffany felt a pang of jealousy, but she knew she had to push those feelings away for the sake of Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon finally tried to compose herself and said to Tiffany," Fany-ah, I'm going to let you read it now. I'm suddenly sleepy." Tiffany nodded her head and took the book out of Hyoyeon's hands.

Drifting off to sleep, Hyoyeon could not take off her mind off Sooyoung.With Tiffany, she randomly opened it to a random page and began to read to from there. She took note that the journal entry had tear stains, smudging parts of the ink. Tiffany read:

There's that feeling again. I'm tired. I'm not okay. I'm tired of feeling like a disappointment to everyone. I'm keep messing things up. I wonder if I should go to the doctor's to see if I suffer from depression or if I'm just a up. I already know people get tired of me, I even think my own members get tired of me, I'm tired of me. I'm worthless, I'm ugly, useless in SNSD. I wish I could just fade away in SNSD maybe then they will be happier without me.

Has she been feeling like this for a long time? Tiffany thought sadly. She realized she wanted to be Sooyoung's light when she is in the darkness. She wanted to make Sooyoung happy and loved. Sooyoungie is not alone, she has me. Not wanting to read anything more, she walked quietly to Taeyeon and Sunny to give Sooyoung's book to them, not saying a word. "Let's read it together, Tae," Sunny suggested. " Arasseo," Taeyeon agreed, leaving Tiffany with in her thoughts.

Looking through it, their eyes fell upon the lyrics of a particular song. At the top it read: This describes my love for Him. I'm nothing with without him.

How Great is Your Love by Choi Sooyoung.

The whole world brightens at your smile,
like the spring day,
Making me dream again

On the day where sunlight glitters
Clasping my fingers in yours
Walking while matching our feet

Walking in front of you
At times suddenly turning around
Looking at your face that stares at me
My eyes are dazzled

Listening to the sound of spring
Walking along the path with blooming flowers
If summer comes and it rains
Walk on only looking at the rainbow
Even when the autumn passes and winter comes
We will walk on together
Feeling the warmth coming from your hands
How great is your love

I had been waiting for the love
Love like the sky, to come to me

On the day where star lights are shinning
Walking while matching the melody of singing birds
Like the secrets of the season
Repeating, come and go
Feeling the love that never changes
My eyes are dazzled

Listening to the sound of spring
Walking along the path with blooming flowers
If summer comes and it rains
Walk on only looking at the rainbow
Even when the autumn passes and winter comes
We will walk on together
Feeling the warmth coming from your hands
How great is your love

You give shinning lights to me
Me who is exhausted in this world
At the end of this narrow path where we walk together
Even if winter comes again
If your hands are holding mine
The world will be spring days to me
How great is your love

How great is your love

Sooyoung is amazing, Sunny thought, a true poet. Taeyeon thought, What is this feeling inside me?Am I falling for her?  I think I am. Just then, Sooyoung began to stir again. Sunny carefully put the book back in its place, making sure Sooyoung doesn't notice it was touched.

I will never get to see it, YoonA thought sadly. Yuri also pouted and is just thankful that they are here, Let's see how this goes.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It's a little bit rushed because it feels like it's going slow. How will Seohyun, Jessica, Yuri, and Yoona see the book? How will Tiffany approach Sooyoung? Until next time!