Chapter 11

Because It's You

The members mouths were all hung open. Sooyoung was about to give Taeyeon a kiss on her cheek, but she suddenly stopped when the door flew open. How could she do that to us?! Were they on a date? Sooyoung was carrying their kid leader in her arms, who was sleeping soundly. " Hey guys, could you help me with my things? I'm going to carry Taengoo to her bed."

While Sooyoung carrying Taeyeon, the remaining members were talking amongst themselves. Yuri whispered," Do you think they were on a date?" Seohyun shook her head, she couldn't bear the thought of it, " Maybe they went out to eat." Hyoyeon also shook her head and said,"Sooyoungie had blankets with her, where would they go to the beach or something?!" Seohyun thought to herself, We were supposed to go to the beach!

Tiffany concluded," We will just ask her when she puts Taengoo to bed."

 

With Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung carefully laid down her leader softly on her bed. She whispered in Taeyeon's ear, "I hope you had a good time, Taengoo. I sure did." Sooyoung kissed Taeyeon's forehead and attempted to leave so Taeyeon can sleep. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her and telling Sooyoung not to go. " Stay with me, Soo," Taeyeon said tiredly.

Sooyoung couldn't help but agree with Taeyeon's wishes. She is totally using her aegyo on me! "Let me just change and put our things away, okay?" Sooyoung asked the sleepy leader. Taeyeon nodded sleepily into her pillow. By watching her motion, Sooyoung nodded and proceeded to do her tasks.

 

With the seven.

 

They were patiently waiting for Sooyoung to come out and no one had said a word until she had arrived. When Sooyoung returned to the living room, she felt seven pairs of eyes immediately glaring back at her. Oh no, Sooyoung's eyes widened, this isn't going to be pretty. " Uhh.. Hey guys," Sooyoung found it hard to find the right words," When did you guys come back home? Did you guys eat yet?"

Seohyun was the first to speak up, she was already in rage," Where were you with Taeyeon-unnie? At least leave with a note or call us that you were going to be late!" After saying this, Seohyun retreated back to her quiet self and she exhaled out of her nose. All the members eyes widened, Seohyun barely gets this angry!

Sooyoung felt like she was getting backed into the wall. She was so taken aback when the maknae talked back to her. She was speechless. Tiffany spoke up, "What Seobaby was saying is that why were you out so late and didn't even tell us where you were. We were worried if something happened to you guys." Sooyoung nodded in understanding. "Me and Taeyeon just finished watching a movie and then we wanted to go on an adventure."

Hyoyeon added," Where was this adventure exactly, Soo?" Sooyoung answered back," We went star-gazing and I wanted to show her how the stars shined brightly like you guys. She also seemed stressed and tired since we are so busy lately. I think Taengoo needed to clear her head."

The members wanted to to believe her but they'll try to force out of their leader one way or another. They let it go for now since they were all exhausted and was waiting for another long day to come tomorrow.

 

The next morning.

 

She was falling into unconsciousness and she felt weight on her that was making it hard for her to breathe. She was in that room.Unknown to Sooyoung, still sleeping, began to talk and sweat profusely. This caused to wake Taeyeon up." Soo?" Sooyoung was in a deep trance. How could I wake her up? Taeyeon decided to give Sooyoung a kiss on her cheek, trying to wake up." It's all a dream, Soo. Taengoo's here. I'm here."

When Taeyeon said this, Sooyoung instantly woke up with tears in her eyes." I'm okay, Thank you so much, Tae." Taeyeon gave her a warm hug and said," Let's just eat breakfast first, okay?" The pair woke up to find everyone awake and cheerful, and Sooyoung found it odd because most of the members were usually cranky.

Sooyoung wanted to go for a walk in the park after their hard dance practice and she noticed she hasn't spent time with Yuri in a while. She had finally had the courage to speak up," Yul, want to go to the park with me, after practice? To go on a walk?" Yuri was in shock.  Choi Sooyoung was asking me? Kwon Yuri? I exist to her? My prayers have been answered!

Yuri nodded her head in excitement and said," I'll be delighted to go!" After Sooyoung ate, she got up to get ready herself. Taeyeon couldn't hold in her jealousy," Let's get ready, you can talk about it later, we have practice!" She better not take her to the same place! The members were off, to a hard day of practice.

 

In SNSD's dance studio.

 

All the members were giving their all. Expressing themselves. Showing emotions and passions. After they were done for today, they started to pack up and head back to the dorms, all except for a certain someone. Sooyoung spoke up," You guys can head out,I'm going to practice for a bit more."

YoonA answered," Unnie, you could exhaust yourself!" Seohyun also shook her head frantically. Sooyoung shook her head," I'll be fine, and Yul could you wait for a bit for me? It won't be long." Yuri just nodded her head, agreeing with the younger girl. The remaining let her be and proceeded to go out the door.

Sooyoung was finally by herself for once. It felt good. She took note how much the eight members wanted to spend time with her, alone. They weren't like this before... When did they become so caring towards me? I'd rather have myself take care of them... Shaking off her thoughts, she had little time to express herself in the dance studio. She plugged in her I-pod and put one of her favorite songs, Eet by Regina Spektor.

Sooyoung has recently took Contemporary Dance classes at the university. She fell in love with it at the start. It made her feel alive. Suddenly Coldplay's "Fix You" came on, and Sooyoung immediately danced of what she felt.

 

With Hyoyeon.

 

The members were almost home, but Hyoyeon noticed she forgot something at the studio. Hyoyeon said, " I forgot something at the studio,I'll be right back soon," rushing back to the studio. It took a few minutes, to arrive to her destination and Hyoyeon waited outside the door. I don't want to interrupt Sooyoung... She looked through the window and took a peek at her dancing. She has so much passion, emotion, feelings...

When she heard the music stop, she opened the door quietly to retrieve her items, but was soon caught by the tallest member." Did they wanted you to spy on me, Hyo?" Sooyoung asked seriously. Hyoyeon was lost for words," I .. Uhh" Sooyoung cracked a smile," I'm joking with you, choding" Hyoyeon was in shock and said," I'll just leave then and get my things, Choi Sooyoung!"

Sooyoung was scared. Do I always push people away? When Hyoyeon was getting ready to leave, Sooyoung gently grabbed her wrist," Don't leave. Dance with me..." By Sooyoung saying this, just sent chills down Hyoyeon's spine. She dropped her things, getting ready to dance with Sooyoung. At that moment, Hyoyeon never felt the same.

Taeyang's "Wedding Dress" played on Sooyoung's I-pod, they were both dancing with that same passion. Hyoyeon felt Sooyoung come closer to her, holding her hand,pulling her close. It feels so right... With the thought of it, made Sooyoung's breath hitch. After the song ended, the two dancers face each other, their faces centimeters apart.

Hyoyeon began to feel self conscious. Sooyoung noticed this and grabbed Hyoyeon's face, softly, wanting to look into her eyes. "You are so beautiful, Hyo. Inside and out." Sooyoung thought out loud. Hyoyeon had tears in her eyes, they began to flow freely down her cheeks. She closed her eyes and felt Sooyoung's lips kissing her tears away.  When Hyoyeon opened her eyes,Sooyoung also gave her a quick peck on the lips. Her lips are so soft...

Hyoyeon nodded her head and said," Let's head home..." Sooyoung... only if you were mine to keep..

 

 

With Yuri and Sooyoung.

 

They were strolling around the park and joking like no tomorrow. " It feels like nothing has changed, Yul," Sooyoung stated sincerely. Yuri nodded her head and said," You got that right." I really hope something changes between us. Yuri brought up a sensitive subject, "So, Sooyoung, have you ever been in love before?"

Sooyoung froze at that spot. She didn't want to face her. "Just once. Took me three seconds to fall in love with that special someone. I always wondered if they were my red string of fate." Sooyong continued," Ever since I lost my book, I forgot what I wrote about them." Yuri just nodded quietly, not wanting to look at Sooyoung. "Do you know who took it?"

Sooyoung shook her head," No, whoever has it I'll be grateful to share my hardships and memories with." Yuri continued to nod her head and tried to break the awkward situation between them. "Are you ready to head back?" Sooyoung merely nodded her head and wanting to hold Yuri's hand." Let's go."

When walking back to the dorms, they were stopped by the intersection. Yuri was about to cross the street and suddenly someone called out to her," Hey, watch out!" Yuri looked like a deer caught in headlights. I hope it doesn't hurt, Yuri closed her eyes waiting for the impact of the car. Someone pushed her out the way. Their bodies ended up on the wall, with that someone taking the fall and protecting Yuri. Yuri was stunned and her eyes widened. Sooyoung?

She protected me...Sacrificing herself for my safety... Yuri thought. She looked up at Sooyoung and she did not good at all. A cut on her forehead, blood seeping through, a bruise on her cheek, multiple scrapes and bruises on her arms. She noted that Sooyoung was smiling faintly," Yul, you are safe..." Yuri could tell she losing consciousness.

Yuri had to call the others, quick. She could tell Sooyoung was losing to the darkness. Sooyoung  tried her best keep her eyes open. Yuri called the others frequently," C'mon pick up!"

 

With the other members.

 

They were waiting for Sooyoung and Yuri to return so they can go back to practicing. The dorms was quiet, not until their leader got a phone call. Taeyeon didn't have the chance to say hello, she immediately answered, "What happened?! Is she okay?! We'll be there soon!" Taeyeon was rushing and said," Put some shoes, coats and sunglasses on! I'll explain later!" Sooyoung,please be okay!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Not the best but I tried to put Hyo in there, not enough hours in a day! Comments are welcome :D Maybe I'll add more? Yay or Nay?