Chapter 10

Because It's You

YoonA could not stop staring at them. She saw Sooyoung sleep peacefully with a small smile on her face. Jessica, on the other hand, was smiling wider, snuggling deeper in Sooyoung's arms. What should I do? At least the unnies should give me a heads up when they wanted to talk to Sooyoung -unnie! Yoona thought.

YoonA barely cared to noticed that a certain someone was standing next her, she was to deep in thought. Sunny-unnie? Taeyeon-unnie? Sunny looked like she wanted to do something bad to Jessica and Taeyeon looked down, she looked heartbroken at the sight she was seeing."Sooyoung has a schedule with me and YoonA," Taeyeon thought out loud.

"I guess I'll wake her up and and I'm going to be the one who is going to talk to her next!" YoonA whispered harshly. This made Sunny irritated making her go to her and Taeyeon's room. Sunny whispered something barely audible," I'd like to see you try. I'm not giving up Sooyoung that easily," not looking back, continuing her way to her room.

Without her hearing Sunny, Taeyeon just waited outside for the deer-eyed girl to wake up Sooyoung and get ready. She looks like an angel. Only if that was me with Sooyoung, Taeyeon smiled softly.

YoonA went over at Sooyoung's side of the bed, gently her cheek and whispering in her, "Sooyoung-unnie, it's time to wake up." This made YoonA smile but it quickly changed into a frown within seconds. Sooyoung immediately became startled and scared. It also caused Jessica to wake up and she tried to calm down Sooyoung.

Sooyoung composed herself, having tears glaze over her eyes. "I'm okay, just startled. I'll get ready." Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yoona all looked at each other with a concerned look on their faces. Oh Sooyoung, just open up to me... You don't have put your walls with me, Taeyeon thought sadly. She had helped me so much. She was the one who talked to me when I was going to step down was leader...

Sooyoung was ready to go and pecked Jessica's cheek when they were departing. "I'll be back later," Sooyoung said to her.

 

With Sooyoung and YoonA.

 

After their schedules, Sooyoung and YoonA were going to meet Taeyeon in a small cafe. They were stuck because rain came out of nowhere. YoonA was looking out, staring at the rain hit the pavements. Sooyoung closed her eyes and looked up," I love the rain, even though it makes me happy and sad, Love and Rain... There's something similiar about them. "

"Wait here for a bit." Sooyoung told YoonA. She waited and was wondering where Sooyoung had gone. After a few minutes, Sooyoung came back with an umbrella. She opened it and she noted it was broken. "Yoong, I'll hold it. We just have to meet Taeyeon and you will be going soon."

When walking, Sooyoung tried her best to keep YoonA dry and half of her was getting wet. She could care less. Still walking to their destination, Sooyoung was getting soaked . When YoonA noticed this, she said, Unnie, come closer. You are getting soaked!" Sooyoung tried, but she didn't want to get YoonA wet. Their shoulders touched and YoonA felt a spark of electricity running through her veins. She wondered if Sooyoung felt it too. YoonA stole a glance at her unnie and she noticed that Sooyoung was looking away.

They reached their destination and Sooyoung whispered," Love rain is falling," with a sad smile on her face.

 

With Sunny and Jessica.

 

The atmosphere was tense. Sunny got right to the point, " What did you do with Sooyoung, Sica?" Jessica was taken aback. Sunny didn't need to know this. It wasn't any of her business! "We just sang a song and took a nap, that's it," Jessica shot back. This encounter both left the two girls ignoring each other for the rest of the day, not even looking each other in the eyes.

They knew what they wanted and both wanted to be the one who had Sooyoung's heart. Let the game begin.

 

With Taeyeon.

 

She was waiting patiently for Sooyoung and YoonA. Where are they? They should be here by now... Taeyeon looked at the time on her phone. YoonA has another schedule soon! She spotted a couple under a broken umbrella and it was practically covering the girl. That is so romantic... The couple rushed inside and Taeyeon failed to noticed it was Sooyoung and YoonA.

She looked up to find YoonA being completely dry and Sooyoung was drenched from head to toe. "Soooyoung?! Why are you soaked?" Taeyeon asked with concern. "Our umbrella was broken," Sooyoung simply stated. "Let's just get Yoona where she needs to be and we can go back to the dorms."

 

At the dorms.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung found themselves alone in the dorm."I guess they went out," Taeyeon concluded. With Sooyoung still soaking wet, she went to take a shower. After a few minutes, Taeyeon went to check up on Sooyoung. She was about to open the door, but Sooyoung actually beat her to it. Sooyoung was only clad in a towel with her collarbone showing and legs showing.

Taeyeon couldn't not stop staring. " Taengoo, are you okay?" Sooyoung said with a concerned look on her face. Taeyeon looked down, blushing and avoiding Sooyoung's eyes. " I'm okay, wanna watch a movie and drink some hot chocolate?" Taeyeon questioned, hoping Sooyoung would agree. "Arasseo, let me change and I want to pick the movie!" Sooyoung yelled behind her back.

A few minutes later, Sooyoung returned back with comfortable clothes, her new book of hers, and her Toy Story doll, Woody. " "Don't tell  me we are watching Toy Story 3?!" Taeyeon said excitedly. Taeyeon was very fond, more like obsessed of the cute "peas in the pod."

While watching the movie, Sooyoung had her book out. She was drawing the Toy Story characters like the SNSD members. She was first drawing herself as Woody, her favorite character and Taeyeon as a cute peas- in- a- pod. She drew them as toys and then actually drew themselves. Taeyeon was holding the "Sooyoung - Woody" doll and Sooyoung was holding the "Taeyeon- peas in a pod" toy. This made her smile.

After the movie, they didn't know what to do. The rest of the girls weren't back yet. Sooyoung decided, "Let's go an adventure." Taeyeon agreed with her and was getting her coat and shoes on. Sooyoung was putting her recent drawing of her and Taeyeon in Taeyeon's room.

Sooyoung was taking Taeyeon to her spot in the park. Taeyeon asked," What are we doing here?" Sooyoung just laid down with the blanket she brought and answered, "Just lay down and look up." Taeyeon did what she was told and looked up at the sky. She was in awe and amazement, it never looked so beautiful. " Wow..."

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you," Sooyoung simply stated and pulled out another blanket for the both of them. They just laid there not saying a word. After laying there for an hour, Sooyoung finally spoke up," How did you like our star-gazing adventure/date, Taengoo?" Taeyeon said," This was a date?" Sooyoung nodded her head," The unexpected ones are the best ones."

Sooyoung gathered their things and held onto Taeyeon's hand on the way home.

 

At the dorms.

 

All the members were home and were wondering where their kid leader was, along with the shikshin. When they were about to go out and find them, they opened the door and all gasped at the sight in front of their eyes.