Chapter 23

Because It's You

In the SNSD's dance studio.

 

Sooyoung's mind was everywhere. She hardly contentrated on her steps and felt pain in her once injured ankle. Her mind was still what happened last night. How he touched her...The look in his eyes, just thinking about it gave her the chills.Sooyoung was getting off beat and she a step, the other members were all in sync when Seohyun yelled out,"Unnie, watch out!"

The taller girl barely realized she was bumping into the other members, she was to deep in thought. Her eyes widened when she realized she was going to bump into Taeyeon. Their kid leader, was just being a kid in practice. She was completely oblivious to the tall girl running into her. Still in her own world, Taeyeon felt someone run up to her and tackle her to the ground. She opened one eye, to see if it will ease the pain, but Sooyoung took the fall for her like this morning.

"Sooyoung!"

Being in the same position in the morning, Sooyoung gave Taeyeon a small grin,"We have to stop meeting like this,Tae." This made Taeyeon smile even wider when Sooyoung said this.The taller girl wrapped her arms around the kid leader. Still staring into each other's eyes, Yuri cleared .

"We should get back to practicing..."

Tiffany felt a heart string pull just looking at Taeyeon and Sooyoung's interactions.Seohyun had to grab a hold of her chest at the sight.YoonA gave an unreadable expression, looking away at the pair. Jessica instantly looked away, her expression turning cold. Yuri and Hyoyeon just felt the jealously get to their heads and Sunny was keeping her emotions inside, she doesn't want to start a war.

She thought about it, all staring at the members' reactions while Sooyoung showed skinship towards another member. Are they starting to like Sooyoung?

Well, let the war begin..

Jessica looked over at Sunny like she knew what she was thinking. A phone ringing broke the silent, yet tense atmosphere. Not checking her phone from last night, Sooyoung picked up and answered her phone with a smile on her face."Yeobsaeyo?"She didn't want the girls to worry about her so she knew she had to fake a smile, but yet she was still excited to get a call from Hyolyn.

"Choi Sooyoung, why haven't you texted me back? I'm was beyond worried!" Hyolyn scolded her best friend. Soyoung sighed and tried to be cute so she can get off the hook," I didn't have my phone last night, I went right to bed. I barely noticed when you called" The members wanted to know who was on the other side of the phone call, they wanted to know who made Sooyoung smile like that.

"Yah! Don't try to pull your aeygo on me, Soo!" Sooyoung pouted."To make it up to you, we'll hang out today, arasseo?" The member SISTAR member squealed and Sooyoung covered her ear and took the phone away from her hearing distance. "When and where?"

Hyolyn suggested," I know this new place you will love! Are you practicing right now? Right after, I'll pick up at your dorm!" Sooyoung was excited to finally spend time with her best friend,"Arasseo, it's a date!" By the mention of the word "date" all the members looked at Sooyoung. What date?

"I'll see you then, Soo! Love you!" Hyolyn said with her goodbyes. "Love you too!" Sooyoung replied back and hung up. She realized all the members were staring at her. Jessica spoke up first,"Sooyoungie, who was that?" All the members were anticipating for answer.

"Oh that was just Hyolyn. We are going to have a best friend's date!" Sooyoung said. YoonA spoke up,"Unnie, are you seeing each other?" Sooyoung couldn't help but let out alaugh,"No. I think she likes someone though."

After practice, they returned to their dorm and Sooyoung called her to come over. Leaving the members all alone, they decided to have a "little" meeting.

 

With Sooyoung and Hyolyn.

 

After being seated, the two girls were enjoying each other's company. "Soo, what happened to your cheek?" Hyolyn noticed and caressed the shikshin's cheek. Sooyoung froze, not knowing what to say. "Oh it was nothing."

Hyolyn didn't believe her."Was it really that ert?" Sooyoung stayed silent. She continued," I really don't think it was some random guy. I wouldn't believe Dara's boyfriend..." She looked at Sooyoung,"Was it him?" Still saying nothing, a tear escaped Sooyoung's eyes.

"Oh, Soo..." Hyolyn started to tear up as well and went to embrace the taller girl. "Hyolyn, I'm protecting the ones I love... That is the only answer I will give you until I will be ready..." Hyolyn nodded, fully understanding her best friend,"I'll always be here,Soo.Love you..." Sooyoung gave a her a sincere smile,"Love you,too."Hyolyn knew Sooyoung still kept her feelings and secrets to herself, but she respected that.

When the food arrived, they ate in silence. The SISTAR leader spoke up,"Soo, do you like anyone?" The notable shikshin looked up from her meal and thought,"Well there is this someone, but I don't know." Hyolyn smiled and said,"I think some of your members like you, I could tell the look in their eyes!" Sooyoung shook her head,not wanting to believe her.

Why would some of the members like a broken girl like me?

 

With the rest of SNSD.

 

The girls were in the living room, sitting in circle with Sooyoung's book in the middle."So, did everyone get a chance to read it?"Jessica shook her head,"I didn't yet!" Yuri gave her the book and said,"Read some of it." Opening the book, Jessica read outloud:

Today was a semi- wonderful day! I met Hyolyn today and I think it's a start of a strong friendship! She's going to debut soon with her group,SISTAR.She's helping me so much with my mess which is my life! I'm grateful to God to have her enter into my life, I don't feel so alone anymore. I can't help feel like the "black sheep" in SNSD, everyone has their pairs. Where does that leave me? Alone. I know I'm always the second choice. I always wondered if Dara chose me if I told her...

"Dara?" The members all looked at each other. Just when Jessica was about to read some more, the door opened.

"What are you guys up too?"

Did she hear us?

 

 

 

 

A/N: Had a bit of writer's block so here it is! Comments are welcomed and I have a some questions for you wonderful readers!

1. OTP?

2.Crack OTP?

3. How bad is Dara affecting our Sooyoung?

4. Will the members finally figure out it's Dara?

5.Will Dara find out what her boyfriend is doing to Sooyoung?

6.More couple moments?