Chapter 18

Because It's You

"Just take my hand and I'll take the lead..."

Dara appeared right before Sooyoung's eyes. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She wasn't. How did she get here? In an instant, Dara took Sooyoung's hands and they were dancing away. I must be dreaming, I don't have a cast on my ankle... "Dar, how-," Sooyoung was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

Sooyoung opened her eyes when she felt a pair of lips on hers. It wasn't Dara's. It was Hyoyeon's. Sooyoung kissed her back quickly and broke the kiss quickly. After a few minutes of silence,Hyoyeon spoke up first,"I'm sorry, Soo...I tried everything to get your attention! " Sooyoung was flustered and said," Don't be sorry, Hyo, I should be sorry..."

"Wae, Soo?" Sooyoung was trying to find the right words,"When you kissed me... I was thinking of someone else." By these words, Hyoyeon felt her heart shatter into tiny pieces. She could feel the tears about to flow out of her eyes. "Let me finish, that someone was my first love. She recently decided to come back into my life." Hyoyeon nodded and Sooyoung continued," You matter so much to me,Hyo. I don't want to lose you over something little..."

Sooyoung wiped Hyoyeon's tears away and whispered,"I'm sorry, forgive me?" The choding nodded her head again. Sooyoung couldn't help herself and kissed Hyoyeon, not because of Dara. Because it was Hyoyeon.

"That was for you, nobody else,Hyo." Hyoyeon flashed her a genuine smile and said,"Ready to go home?" Sooyoung grabbed the choding's hand along with her crutches and they were off. Leaving the studio, Hyoyeon thought of who could of held Sooyoung's heart. She had to look in her book to find out, She came back into her life?

 

At the dorms.

When the duo arrived back home, it was empty. Hyoyeon had to leave, due to her filming in "Invincible Youth 2." It saddened the taller girl, she couldn't bear the loneliness. Sooyoung knew she had an appointment today, to see if she can take off her cast on her ankle or not.

"Click"

She wondered who it was and went up to the door. The member was looking down,taking off her shoes. It was no other than their kid leader, Kim Taeyeon. "Hey Tae! I was wondering if you wanted to come with my appointment with me?" Taeyeon nodded her head and said,"Manager oppa wanted me to come with you.That's why I came early."

"You ready?" Her leader asked her, the shikshin said happily,"Let's go!"

 

At the hospital.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung were patiently waiting in the doctor's office. Sooyoung was never fond of the doctor's. She held her leader's hand with great force."Omo! Soo, you are so strong!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "I'm sorry, Tae...,"Sooyoung said,"I'm just really sacred of being here..." Needless to say anything, Taeyeon took Sooyoung's hand and smiled at her,"I'm here for you, Soo, always." Always and forever...

After waiting for a few more minutes, the doctor came in." It's time for you to take off your cast and bandages!" Sooyoung got up and cheered and lost her balance. Thankfully Taeyeon was there to hold her up by hugging her. "Soo, be careful! We don't want another injury!" The kid leader scolded the taller girl. Taking off the bandages and cast off her ankle, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were off.

Practically skipping throughout the hospital, someone made the two stop. Again?Taeyeon thought. "Chincha, we have to stop meeting like this!"The shikshin shrieked at her best friends. SISTAR's leader, Hyolyn pouted,"We wanted to see if you were okay!" Sooyoung said seriously," At least tell me when you are going to visit me!" She couldn't hold it anymore and laughed at the duo.

"Come here!" Sooyoung engulfed Dara and Hyolyn in a group hug.Taeyeon was off to the side and found it kind of awkward. Sooyoung noticed this and wanted to introduce her best friends to her short leader. "Tae, you probably know of them already, but this is Hyolyn of SISTAR and Dara of 2NE1. These are my best friends."

"You guys probably know our Taeyeon, SNSD's kid leader!" Taeyeon had a some bad vibes coming from Dara. The way she just looks at me, I'm getting kind of scared. All Taeyeon wanted to do was hide between Sooyoung. Dara was glaring at Taeyeon for no reason at all. Is Sooyoungie with her? Wanting to get out of the hospital, Sooyoung made an excuse that they had prior engagments and had to go.

"Just give me a call and we can hangout,arasesso?" Hyolyn said to the taller girl. She gave Sooyoung and Taeyeon a hug and hollered,"It was nice meeting you and love you,Soo!" On the other hand, Dara just hugged Sooyoung and said nothing to Taeyeon.

On the way home, Sooyoung wanted get Taeyeon a special gift. "Just wait here, I'll be back for a few minutes." Taeyeon nodded her head and waited patiently for Sooyoung. When Sooyoung came back, she had something behind her back."Close your eyes."Taeyeon did what she was told and knew Sooyoung had something in front of her."Open them!" It was purple flowers and gummy bears.

"My favorite!" The dorky leader said happily.

 

Back at the dorms.

Hyoyeon needed to know who was Sooyoung's first love was. She went to YoonYul's room and obtained her book. She notified the other members and was so anxious. YoonA and Yuri had a plan to spend time with Sooyoung, now they just need Sooyoung to return from her appointment. They heard the door open and they rushed to the door.

They were in shock at the sight. Their leader and Sooyoung holding hands, and Taeyeon holding a bouquet of flowers! This plan has to work, somehow! The YoonYul pair thought, Fighting! "Sooyoungie, do you want to eat lunch with us?" Everyone knew Sooyoung's weakness.

Sooyoung couldn't say no."Sure, when and where?"

 

A/N: Trying to speed it up a little bit! How is the story going so far?Comments are welcome and more twists and turns in the story! Are my chapters to short?