Alternate Ending #3 SooFany~

Because It's You

"Sooyoung..."

Sooyoung smiled and turned around,having the biggest smile on her face.

Distance only keeping them apart.

(Because It's You, Tiffany's Love Rain OST)

 

I love you – what do I do because I love you?

It’s okay even if it’s a painful love
Even if I erase the last love in my life
You are someone that cannot be erased
Even if it’s a sad destiny, I can’t let you go
I love you because it’s you

 

"Fany-ah...."

Sooyoung smiled wider.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung you can catch a cold up here!"Tiffany hollered, her "Manager Hwang" was coming out.Sooyoung smiled and called out,"Yah, Miyoungie. Use your indoor voice!"

"Mwoh?!Choi Sooyoung!"Tiffany marched her way to the taller girl,"What did I tell you about using tha-"Tiffany was cut off by Sooyoung hugging her.

Tiffany couldn't resist and snuggled into Sooyoung's chest,hiding her smile from Sooyoung.

Sooyoung smiled again and closed her eyes, Tiffany's hair.

"So why don't we go,

Somewhere Only We Know?"

Sooyoung sang softly, still in their embrace. Tiffany was schocked and pulled out of Sooyoung's arms, looking into her eyes."Yes,Fany-ah, I'm asking you..."

Tiffany nodded her head and smiled.

"Let's go..."

 

..

 

They were walking up the hill with the big cherry blossom tree, Sooyoung holding the blankets and the picnic basket.Once they made it to the top, Sooyoung laid down the blanket and opened the picnic basket.

"We haven't been here in a while..."Tiffany spoke up and took a small bite of what was contained in her bento box.

"I love it here...Especially when you are with me..."Sooyoung grabbed a hold of Tiffany's hand and took a huge scoop of rice in .

After eating,Tiffany was between Sooyoung's legs and leaned into Sooyoung. The taller girl wrapped her arms around the American-born girl and looked at the beautiful city called,Seoul.

Feeling her eyelids droop,Tiffany fell asleep with a smile on her face in Sooyoung's arms.

"I just need to get this done by sunset..."Sooyoung whispered and kissed Tiffany's hair.

 

..

 

Tiffany started to stir and felt the absence of warmth that was Sooyoung and got up in a quickness.A blanket was laid upon her and she all around to find Sooyoung.

That's when she saw Sooyoung.

Sooyoung had a stage set up and had pink balloons everywhere. She was there on stage with a lone microphone and smiled at Tiffany.The music started to play and Sooyoung sang:

(One Step,Tiffany's All about Romance OST)

Tell me of a love that’s like a dream

You’re feeling it too
I know you had many reasons why you couldn’t say
It’s alright, love that’s felt for the first time
Won’t be easy for both of us
But they are precious days that we will go through together

Because I can see you again
Laughter keeps seeping out
We waited for such a long time
We did, you and I

Thank you for helping me find my lost smile
And making my dull heart feel overwhelmed again with your warm smile
When I am tired and falling down

Because I can hold you again
Tears keep falling down
I was very lonely but I hope we can walk together
Step by step

Now that we can be together
Tears keep falling down
This was what we really wanted
We did – let’s be together forever

 

Tiffany cried tears of happiness while listening to Sooyoung sing and how the lyrics were simply beautiful.

"So Hwang Miyoung..."Sooyoung smiled into the microphone."I recall that you told me, whoever I choose, you'll be happy for me? I want to be happy with you..."Sooyoung blushed and looked away.

"Tiffany Hwang, I am asking you to make you mine...Will you be willing to accept my heart?"Sooyoung asked Tiffany confidently,not looking away.

Tiffany ran down the hill to meet Sooyoung and Sooyoung jumped off stage to meet Tiffany. Almost landing face first,Sooyoung caught Tiffany just in time.

"Choi Sooyoung, I'll be honored to accept your heart as long as you accept mine..."Tiffany gave Sooyoung her a notable eye-smile and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

They pulled back and put their foreheads together,"I have another surprise for you."Sooyoung whispered and pecked Tiffany on the lips.

They both stood up and Tiffany squealed in joy.

It was a Totoro mascot!

It was holding a "SooFany<3" sign and Totoro turned it around to the other side.It read:

"Because It's You."

Still in Sooyoung's arms, Tiffany hugged Sooyoung tighter and kissed her passionately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here it is! Sorry for the wait.-. I just got really sad...I hope you enjoy this one and please comment and upvote! Who will be next? Thanks for reading!