Chapter 33

Because It's You

"What did you say to her?" Yuri 's voice boomed throught ou the dorm. She went up to YoonA and grabbed her by the shirt collar.The doe-eyed girl smirked at her unnie and looked at Yuri's hand and looked in her eyes.

"I told her that I liked her, maybe even love her. Is that wrong unnie?" YoonA said, looking innocent. "Yul, let her go." It was Taeyeon, their kid leader, who looked calm but was fuming in the inside. "She already knows, unnies."

All of the members started to file in the living room when they heard YoonA and her statement. "What does who know?" Tiffany asked her dongsaeng.

"Sooyoung-unnie knows that all of us has fallen for her,unnies."

The room let out a gasp."Did you tell her?" Hyoyeon said, anger rising along with her voice. They all turned to their heads to YoonA, wanting to know the answer.

"In fact I did, I had a feeling Sooyoung-unnie already knew."

Some were ready to argue, like Yuri and Hyoyeon. Some were laid back like Jessica and Tiffany. Some didn't know how to react like Seohyun,Sunny, and Taeyeon.

"Arguing isn't going to solve anything, if we fight over Sooyoung."Taeyeon said out loud, making everything clear."It's not every woman for themselves, arasesso?"The room fell into silence.

Tiffany was ready to speak and looked at Taeyeon. The leader nodded her head to speak," I know it's going to be hard for her to pick one of us and whoever she picks I will be happy with Sooyoung's decision." Like that Tiffany left to her room. The members didn't hear her whisper,

"I'm just preparing myself for heartbreak."

 

..

 

I chose you...

Sooyoung whispered to the unknown person. They turned around revealing it to be Dara. Sooyoung blinked,Dara was gone,within a flash it was all the SNSD members, showing their reactions to Sooyoung 's confession.

They were all in front of Sooyoung now. Looks of heart break and hopelessness shone in their eyes. Tears cascaded down their cheeks and silent sobs were let out. Sooyoung felt something wet go down her own cheeks. She was crying.

How could she choose?

All of them were special to Sooyoung. Each had their unique relationship that wasn't defined by no one.

Sooyoung bolted awake, cold sweat running down her forehead. She felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist and looked down at the sleeping girl. Hyolyn. She now remembered she was is SISTAR's dorm. Sooyoung let out a heavy sigh and laid back down on the couch.

God please guide me and give me strength...

"Sooyoungie, you awake?" Hyolyn muttered with her eyes closed and gave her a small smile.Sooyoung flashed her a broken smile, always knowing her best friend will be there for her."Just thinking of things,Hyolynnie. Sorry to wake you up." SISTAR's leader's chuckled and got up. "I was already awake when I felt you jerk up."

"I think we are the only ones awake, so let's get breakfast started."Hyolyn started to get up and fix her bed hair, she also gave Sooyoung a kiss on the forehead. Hyolyn noticed how Sooyoung's eyes were swollen and red, from crying. She must be so drained...

Sooyoung watched her best friend make her way to the kitchen and looked for her phone. When she unlocked her phone, she surprised by all the notifications by all of her members.

They all left voicemails, text messages, missed phone calls on her phone. Sooyoung just nottified she got a new message and she opened the text message.

It was Tiffany.

Fany-ah: I hope where ever you are that you are safe and I have been praying for you. I was wondering if you can meet up at the SM building so we can talk Sooyoung. Hope to see you there, I miss you.

 

..

 

After leaving SISTAR's dorm, Sooyoung made her way to the company. "Where should Fany-ah be?"Sooyoung muttered to herself. She checked the dance studio. She wasn't there. Sooyoung heard a groan and frustration and piano keys being hit in the music room. She opened the door and Tiffany turned around from the piano bench."Oh Sooyoung,come in."

Sooyoung noticed her notable eye-smile has been forced and didn't feel the same way.

The taller girl sat near Tiffany and she heard her,"Sooyoung, do remember what you said to me in our place?" Sooyoung tried to recall and she shook her head.

"You told me to write a song for I the person I wanted to confess to. Here you are."Tiffany gave her a broken smile. "Play for me?" She was handed the sheet music and waited for Tiffany to give her the que. Nodding her head,Sooyoung started to play.

Tiffany started to sing:

Don’t say that you’re sorry
Love isn’t over for me yet
If we break up like this
What do I do, what do I do?

I just have love alone but I can’t even love
I can’t even say the words that I really want to say
The love that is getting farther away
The words that I can’t keep – they are making me cry

Don’t say thank you
I want to give you all my love but
If we were to truly be strangers like this
What do I do, what do I do?

I just have love alone but I can’t even love
I can’t even say the words that I really want to say
The love that is getting farther away
The words that I can’t keep – they are making me cry

I love you – what do I do because I love you?

It’s okay even if it’s a painful love
Even if I erase the last love in my life
You are someone that cannot be erased
Even if it’s a sad destiny, I can’t let you go
I love you because it’s you

Because to me, it’s you

"Because It's You" Tiffany looked up at Sooyoung, tears flowing from her eyes.

Speechless, Sooyoung's eyes started to flood with tears about the lyrics and Tiffany.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment! Sorry for the wait and I had an idea! What will Sooyoung do now? Will Dara come back again?Coment and give me your feedback!Anyone want a couple moment? Comment to make it happen!