Chapter 4

Because It's You

Seohyun was currently at the beach. She had no idea why she was there and how she ended up there. Seohyun was looking out in the ocean and she loved the ocean breeze.It's beautiful out here. Closing her eyes, she suddenly heard the playing of the guitar. Seohyun turned around and her eyes widened. Sooyoung-unnie. Her unnie was serenading her with that song she sang last night. Seohyun's face turned bright red from blushing and continued to look at Sooyoung-unnie.

Sooyoung put down her guitar carefully and walked up to Seohyun. She held her hand and put her forehead against Seohyun's. " I loved you from afar," Sooyoung sung softly finishing the song, slowly leaning in to kiss her. Seohyun slowly leaned in as well, thinking, Oh Sooyoung-unnie... Their lips were centimeters apart, but it was interrupted by someone yelling her name. "Seohyun! Time to wake up!" Hyoyeon said while cracking up.

"Huh? Unnie what are you laughing at?"Seohyun had a puzzled look on her face. Hyoyeon was still chuckling, " You were puckering your lips as wanting to kiss someone," mimicking the motion. It was all a dream, Seohyun thought sadly It felt so real. Hyoyeon continued while smirking, " Does our little maknae have crush on someone?" Seohyun whined,"Unnie! I don't !"

Most of the members were up when Hyoyeon practically announced to the whole world that," Our little maknae is growing up! She is in love!" Most were laughing and joking saying," Save the date for the wedding!" Hyoyeon went up to Sooyoung and said," Honey, our little girl is growing up!" She and Sooyoung were the married couple and Seohyun was their "daughter" to them. Sooyoung questioned, "Why is that, Hyosukie?"

"She puckered her lips like she was kissing someone like you did before!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. "Makdoongie, don't grow up fast, please?" Sooyoung pouted with a hint of aegyo in her voice. Seohyun blushed and remembered that was the nickname her Sooyoung-unnie gave to her. "Who has my lovely daughter's heart?", Sooyoung asked. Hard to believe, it could be you.She had a hint of jealously while Hyoyeon-unnie was acting like a married couple with her Sooyoung.

My Sooyoung, Seohyun liked the sound of that.

All nine members had a full schedule together and it was going to be a long day. They were about to board their bus to get to their first destination and that's when Jessica whispered, "This could be your chance to talk to her, Seo." Seohyun nodded and all eight girls whispered a "Hwaiting" to her.

"Sooyoung- unnie, will you sit next to me on the bus, please?", Seohyun asked, instantly wanting to know her answer. "Sure, Seobaby," Sooyoung said happily. "But I'm taking the window seat," Sooyoung stook her tongue to her." Arasseo, unnie!" The other eight members were in shock and awe. Sooyoung was actually acting like herself!

Once they were seated, Sooyoung took out her personal book and headphones getting ready for a four hour long bus ride. On the other hand, Seohyun was on her cell phone with group chat with her unnies.

Jessica: We are slowly having our old Sooyoungie back :D

Hyoyeon: I know right! What was the sudden change in her?

Tiffany: Seo, did you happen to talk to her last night?

Seohyun: Kinda, she did most of the talking...

Sunny: What do mean by kinda? And she actually talked to you?!

Seohyun: Well unnies, I was going to watch some cartoons and then Sooyoung was out in the balcony, singing and playing her guitar.

YoonA: She caught you, huh? :3

Seohyun: Yea :x

Yuri: Did she sing you something?!

Seohyun: A little bit...

Hyoyeon: What song?

Seohyun: It was one of hers she composed by herself

Tiffany: Our Sooyoungie is mad talented!

Sunny: Agreed ^

Jessica: Seo, whatever you're doing, continue!!

Seohyun: Yes, unnies! Who will be next to talk to her though?

Taeyeon: I think the shikshin jr. should go next. :P

Yuri: Yoon?

YoonA: Arasseo, Seo just tell me when!

All: Hwaiting!

All seven girls had a pit of jealously in their stomachs. They all thought, Seohyun is so lucky! Listening to Sooyoungie's original songs. I wonder what the lyrics are and who are they about...

Sooyoung didn't even notice that all the eight members were on their phones, she was to busy looking out the window and listening to her music. She can't be doing this on the bus forever. So might was well talk to the maknae, but she was on her phone, like the others. Are they playing a game or something? Or trying to pull a prank on me?

Seohyun felt a pair of eyes landing on her and immediately put her phone down. "Texting that special someone, maknae?", Sooyoung joked. I wish." You are going to have to keep me company on this long bus ride, so we will put down any distracting things we have," Sooyoung stated. "Even your book of yours, unnie?", Seohyun questioned. Sooyoung thought, She knows about it?. "Yes, even that."

This is going to be a long car ride, Sooyoung thought to herself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Had a little bit of writer's block, all mistakes are mine and enjoy! Seohyun finally gets to talk to Sooyoung!