Chapter 22

Because It's You

"For you, anytime."

Sooyoung had a shade of pink visible on her cheeks. Changing the subject, Sooyoung brought up," Any song suggestions?" Tiffany thought about it for a while and said, "Star, Star, Star?" Sooyoung's widened and sparkled when Tiffany said this.

"Not going to lie,Fany-ah, but I love how you sing in this song....In every song actually." Sooyoung looked away. Now it was Tiffany  was the one who was blushing. She likes how I sing?! Sooyoungie should be the one who should singing more! Her voice is so beautiful...

"Shall we start?" Tiffany nodded her head. Sooyoung started:

1, 2, 3  again 1, 2, 3
Stars, I'm going crazy
 
No matter how many times I look at you, I can't see you, oh baby
Because of the tears in my eyes, all because of you
My crying face that is reflecting above the spread letters, oh baby
I promised myself I wouldn't cry again, but I'm crying again
 
What do I do, I don't know what to do, what to do
This is me, I don't know why I'm going crazy like this
All because of you, really because of you
I can't do anything, I
 
Love you as much as the stars, stars, stars, stars
I came for you to find you, you're that far shining star
Stars, stars, stars, no matter what I say
I really can't express myself
I'm frustrated now, what should I do now
 
Still singing, Sooyoung looked up at Tiffany, looking straight into her eyes. Sooyoung thought to herself,Her eyes like the stars in the sky...Tiffany on the other hand was getting lost in the singing girl's eyes herself, I could get lost in the forever...
 
With Tiffany finishing the song, she meant every word of the song:

I love you as much as the stars, stars, stars, stars
I came for you to find you, you're that far shining star
Stars, stars, stars, no matter what I say
I really can't express myself
I'm frustrated now, what should I do now
 
"Fany-ah, did you know your eyes are like the stars in the sky?" Sooyoung looked up at the sky. Tiffany turned to Sooyoung and also looked up at the sky," You, Choi Sooyoung, shine brightly as one of the stars up there." She pointed up.
 
They both looked at each other and leaned in. Their faces were just centimeters apart and they slowly stealing a kiss from each other. They looked up at the sky, witnessing a shooting star."Make a wish..." Sooyoung breathed out.
 
It already came true, Tiffany thought, closing her eyes.
 
After Sooyoung making her wish, she asked,"Ready to head back in?" Tiffany nodded her head, smiling from ear to ear. Getting ready to leave, the balcony door was locked. The pair's eyes widened.
 
They were locked out. Unknown to both of them, someone watched everything.
 
 

With Seohyun.

 

She was dreaming of her Sooyoung-unnie when a noise woke her up. All of a sudden, she heard someone sing. Could it be her? We have to stop meeting like this! Seohyun thought while smiling. She remembered the first time it happened, it made her realize that she was falling for her unnie.

She pulled the covers off her and then she stopped. She heard another voice. Who would that be? The maknae could feel the jealously and anger rise up in her. She quietly exited the room and tiptoed out to the living room.

Tiffany-unnie?

Watching from afar, she saw them leaning in and when they kissed. She heard everytthing. Her heart broke into a million pieces. She knew I liked her! Tears were spilling out of her eyes and retreated back to her room. She silently cried to herself to sleep.

 

The next morning.

 

To her surprise, Jessica was the first one to wake up. She expected Sooyoung to be sleeping, but found her bed empty. Was she awake before me? She went to the living room and kitchen, she was nowhere to be found. She knew she had to awaken all of the members.

"Guys! Where is Sooyoung?" By the mention of her name, they got out of bed immediately. Seohyun suggested,"Have you checked the balcony, you know she's mostly there at night." Hyoyeon noticed their maknae's eyes were red and swollen,"Seo, are you okay?"

"Never better."

Yuri brought up,"Where is Fany-ah?" They decided to check the balcony first and they were shocked at what they saw.

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Tiffany, protecting her from the cold morning. Tiffany snuggled deeper in the taller's girl arms.Their leader gently woke up Tiffany first. Tiffany woke up Sooyoung, whose arms are still around her. "You guys finally opened the door?" Sooyoung said while rubbing her eyes.

They all proceeded to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, all of them slightly avoiding Tiffany.

Taeyeon tried to grab bowls from a high shelf. Trying her hardest, she was losing her balance. "Omo!" She thought she was going to hit the floor when a member caught her in time.

She opened her eyes and it was Sooyoung. Taeyeon's eyes widened and noticed she was on top of her.

"Tae, your safe with me" Taeyeon couldn't help but smile at her.

 


 

A/N : Korean dramas FTW! Took me a while for ideas and I wrote this pretty fast! Comments are welcome and I love feedback! Your responses keep me going!