Chapter 35 part two

Because It's You

"YoonA."

Her name came out of Sooyoung's mouth and she stood up."You can sit back down,unnie."Sooyoung sat back down and YoonA took a seat next to her.

Neither of them said a word to each other for a a few minutes until YoonA decided to speak up."Sooyoung-unnie, may I ask you something?"Sooyoung remained quiet. She nodded her head slowly and looked at the doe-eyed girl.

"How do you know if you are in love?"

Sooyoung immediately answered her,"When you can't stop thinking about them, butterflies flutter in you stomach...All that romantic movie stuff..."She continued,"But most of all is sacrificing your happiness and love for that person."Tears started to well up in Sooyoung's eyes.

YoonA let out a dry chuckle."You really do have a big heart unnie. All those things you said about being in love, I have been experiencing when I'm with you."Yoona asked Sooyoung another question,"That day when we were supposed to meet at the park..."

YoonA continued,"did that man hit you?"

Sooyoung froze,YoonA saw?! She knew she couldn't answer her when she knew it was true.

The doe-eyed girl let out without thinking,"What does Dara have that I don't ?" After what  she just heard,YoonA shut quickly hoping Sooyoung didn't hear her.

She did.

Sooyoung's eyes widened,"What did you just say YoonA?"

How does she know about Dara?

"Im YoonA,I'm asking you again..."Sooyoung closed her eyes,"What did you just say?" A wave of rage came over Sooyoung, she needed to calm down. A thought came to her mind,Do the rest of the members know?

YoonA thought fast,"Unnie, I could tell by the way of look at her. You have the look of longin-"Sooyoung had cut the doe-eyed girl off,"Did you read it from somewhere?My book?"YoonA looked down,not meeting Sooyoung's eyes."Yoong,please. I promise you I will not be angry,just please tell me."Sooyoung said softly,pushing hair out of Sooyoung's face.

"Unnie,I'm sorry."

YoonA let out a sob turned the other way.She confessed,"I read your personal journal and couldn't stop myself from reading it.Sooyoung let out a sigh and a tear escaped her from her left eye."Unnie, are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad,just hurt..."Sooyoung looked up at the sky."Do the rest of the members read my book too?"She turned back at YoonA.The crying girl wrapped her arms around Sooyoung,"De,unnie"Yoona dug her face in Sooyoung's shoulder.

"You know I've been trying to get over my first love but it's always hard.She was my bestfriend,when I was going to confess she told me someone asked her their only.My heart broke into a million pieces."Sooyoung wiped the tears falling from her cheeks.

All of a sudden, it started to rain.It seemed when Sooyoung cried,the God above cried too. Taking off her coat,Sooyoung placed it on YoonA's shoulders.In YoonA's hands was their umbrella and she wanted to shield Sooyoung from the rain.

Sooyoung faced her and placed it down to her side,she couldn't tell if YoonA was still crying or if was just the raindrops."Unnie, we are getting soaked."

"When I don't have enough energy to cover you with an umbrella,I'll stand in the rain with you."Sooyoung whispered to YoonA and placed her lips on Yoona's lips.

 

..

 

With YoonA having an agenda,Sooyoung returned back to the dorms alone. Not making a sound, Sooyoung knew that the members were all out.Sooyoung took a shower and decided just to watch a movie along eating ramyun.Plopping in the DVD in the player,Sooyoung decide to watch Toy Story 3.

While watching it,Sooyoung's mind started to think about her kid leader.

Taengoo.

"Who's the new guy?"

"Are you real a cowboy?"The peas-in-a-pod asked Woody in the movie."It was even more fun watching it with her."Sooyoung let out a sigh.The door opened revealing it to be Taeyeon and sat beside Sooyoung.

After Taeyeon's peas and Sooyoung's Woody interactions,Taeyeon announced,"Put a coat and some shoes on,Sooyoung. I'm taking you out."Confused,Sooyoung just did what she was told in a hurry and was ready to go.

 

..

 

Sooyoung was familiar of the place Taeyeon was taking her.

It was the place Sooyoung took Taeyeon the time they went star-gazing.

"Sit and look up,Soo.What do you see?"Taeyeon laid down on the grass.Sooyoung laid next to her leader and said to the stars,"Well I see stars...I see God's creations right before my eyes.You,Tae?"Sooyoung turned to Taeyeon,who was still looking up.

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations."Taeyeon said to the skies."I fell in love the way of fall asleep:slowly,and then all at once."

"John Green..."Sooyoung said.

"I love you,Choi Sooyoung."Taeyeon looked into Sooyoung's eyes and grabbed ahold of her cheek.

"Tae..."

"You don't to have to answer back,Sooyoung. I know you have a lot on your mind so I don't want to be a burden anymore. You were the person that gave me strength when I faced a big decision.You are beautiful person with a beautiful heart. Chances I know that you won't end up picking me but I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you.I can be your shoulder to cry on,to hug you...to love you.But in reality I'll always be your leader and I don't know if I can't handle nine broken hearts at one point.I know you have been hurting too..."

Sooyoung put her finger against Taeyeon's lips."Soo..."

"Shh..."Sooyoung cooed and planted a soft kiss on Taeyeon's lips.

Pulling away,Taeyeon went on top of the younger girl and fell asleep soundlessly under the stars.

 

..

 

Returning back to the dorms,Sooyoung carried Taeyeon back to her bedroom and tucked her in.Sooyoung heard a sweet yet beautiful voice out on the blacony.

"Seohyun..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N :Sorry for the wait!Just had to add John Green in there!What do you guys think??Comment to for a quick update? What will Sooyoung say to Seohyun? SooSeo and Hyoyoung up next for you!Comment and upvote!