Chapter 39

Because It's You

Sooyoung didn't even want to look at girl in front of her."What are you doing here?"She replied coldly, closing the book and closed her eyes.She didn't want Dara to see her weak. Having her eight members fall for has taken a toll on her and now with this.Dara's presence made her want to cry.

"I came up here to talk to you."Dara looked away,not meeting Sooyoung's eyes.

"What is there to talk about, Sandara."Sooyoung suddenly became engulfed in anger,now opening her eyes and wanting to face Dara now.

"All I wanted is to talk about us."Dara proclaimed softly.

Us?"Sooyoung let out a bitter laugh and smirked at her,"Talk then."Dara felt her eyes beginning to water,seeing how hurt Sooyoung was.She caused so pain for the tall SNSD member.

"What you said at the park...was it true?"Dara spoke,truthfully.

"Every word."Sooyoung responded softly, her hand clenching to her heart, the pain hurt in her heart.She could feel the tears ready to come down.

Tears started to run down Dara's face and sobbed out,"How come you never told me?"Sooyoung shook her head and tears started to flow out as well,"How could I ever tell you.."

"When you were happy, when he confessed to you."Sooyoung looked into Dara's eyes.She continued,"All I ever wanted to for you is for you to be happy even though it wasn't with me."Sooyoung's voice started to crack.She took her book and grabbed the letter that was meant for the girl she had fallen for.

"This is for you."Sooyoung handed Dara the thick letter.For some reason, Sooyoung felt relieved.She breathed in,"This contains all the countless songs,poems, and drawings I did for you.This is my heart."Dara could feel the raw emotion coming from Sooyoung.

The face of 2NE1 was hesitant to open it, knowing she broke her best friend's heart. Gulping Dara, opened the letter and began to read.

My Dearest Dara,

I didn't know how to say this to you and I knew I would mess up with my words. Plus it's even written in ink and it's forever permanent. I ,Choi Sooyoung, has fallen in love with you, Sandara Park. When you caught my eye, I know I have fallen in love in just three seconds. At first I was so shy to say anything to you, but you were the one to approach me! Without you approaching me, I would have watched you from afar. We became the best of friends and I felt myself falling for you more. My heart was soon yours. I wanted to be your everything. You made me laugh endlessly and I loved you for that. I remember that day when you told me you found your soulmate, my heart shattered into pieces. I was going to confess to you that day, so I just put that mask on for you. You were my first love. You taught me what love was and I thank you for that. I hope I can find that special someone like yours. I'm grateful that we are still friends, but when I look at you I can't help myself and wonder if I did tell you my feelings. Would we be together? Would we still be friends? Would you reject me? These thoughts are on my mind almost everyday. Enclosed in this letter, was my first confession letter and countless poems, songs, and drawings my heart and soul has composed for you.

All my love is for you

And nothing left to lose...

 

Love, Choi Sooyoung.

 

After reading the letter, Dara read all the songs and poems Sooyoung wrote for her. More tears started to flow from her eyes,feeling so sorry for breaking Sooyoung's heart.
 
All Sooyoung did was watching Dara's reaction.She crossed her arms and closed her eyes again, tears streaming down her cheeks.
 
She felt arms wrap around her and something soft against her lips.
 
Dara wrapped her arms Sooyoung and captured their lips in a kiss.The taller girl muffled against Dara's lips and wanted her to stop. She wanted this for so long,yet it feels so different.Sooyoung turned her head and only made Dara kiss her cheek.
 
"Isn't this what you wanted?"Dara started to tear up.
 
Sooyoung remained quiet and finally spoke up,"I have to admit I wanted this for a long time,but feelings start to change.I already knew waiting for you would be take so long and began to fall for someone else,"She let out a bitter laugh,"I was just oblivious as you were."
 
"How?"Dara was confused .
 
"I had my eight,beautiful members with good hearts fall for the same person and that person was me. Now they are the ones waiting for me to decide I want to be with. The worst thing I can do is break their hearts and I know I have caused them pain and suffering."Sooyoung started to sob.
 
"They are still waiting for my decision and how I can do that to them?All I caused them was arguing with one another,friendships being strained and list keeps going o-"Sooyoung was cut off by Dara.
 
"Follow your heart."She simply said.
 
"I know I'm not the one you need, but one of the members is what you need.Who is that person that makes your heart flutter?The first person you think about in the morning?The person you want to hold and protect in your arms?Who can always put a smile on your face and make you laugh you effortlessly?Knowing you might argue and in the end of the day say 'I love you' " Dara paused and smiled.
 
"Someone to write those beautiful love songs and poems to make them feel the most luckiest girl in the world to have them.Whoever you choose, I know you will love them and care for them like you did with me,I just too blind to see it."Dara kissed Sooyoung's cheek and went walking to the door.
 
..
 
Sooyoung stayed on that rooftop looking over the city of Seoul for about two hours.She clenched to her chest and had her eyes closed,thinking of the member who has captured her heart.
 
Makes your heart flutter?
 
Comes into your mind right when you wake up?
 
Protecting them and holding them into your arms?
 
Can always put a smile on my face and can make laugh like a maniac?
 
At the end of the day,I can say Saranghae to them and every morning?
 
Making them the luckiest girl in the world to have me?
 
Sooyoung chuckled,"I'm lucky to have her...."Sooyoung looked up the sky and let her thoughts take over her being.
 
"Follow your heart...
 
"Maybe the person I need will be just at the door to come see me..."Sooyoung said outloud,thinking no one heard her.
 
"Sooyoung...."
 
The taller girl turned around and had the biggest smile on her face,facing her,only distance keeping them apart.
 
You are just what I need...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Here it is? Almost the end! Now you know I'm going to alternative endings, so what will couple will be first?It makes me happy and sad at the same time, that this story is coming to an end.This is my first story :D I can't be any happier about, I was thinking about a prequel, so thoughts and whatnot?Please comment for your couple and tell me your experience about reading this story,making you happy,any emotion you conveyed while reading.I'm so grateful for your support and please drop a comment and thank you for reading! It's not over yet!