Chapter 30 part one

Because It's You

Seriously why did he have to be here? That also means Dara must be here, Sooyoung thought. Jessica was puzzled, Sooyoung turned from happy to scared. Who is this man? The ice princess was suddenly pushed back by Sooyoung, trying to protect her from something or someone. "Sica, try to go back to the car..." Sooyoung whispered to her.

He was approaching the pair quickly. He saw how Sooyoung whispered in one of her member's ears."Trying to protect I see, We will see about that." He smirked. After seeing Sooyoung at the beach, he knew he had to follow her.

He wanted Sooyoung out of the picture. She always got in they way of him and Dara's relationship. Sooyoung this, Sooyoung that. He was sick of it. He knew Sooyoung was in love with Dara. He saw they he looked at her, just thinking about Sooyoung infuriated him.

"Nice to see you here, Sooyoung-ssi?" He smirked. Sooyoung gulped,"Is Dara here with you?"

"She is in the bathroom and I'm waiting for her. What a coincidence!" He screeched. Sooyoung pulled Jessica closer from to her back . "So who is this lovely lady you are trying to hide, Sooyoung-ssi?" He grinned.

"Oh this is Jessica, she is awfully tired and is going to wait in the car." Sooyoung informed Dara's boyfriend. "Soo!" He turned around, his girlfriend calling out to her bestfriend.

 

At the dorms.

 

Seohyun was in the kitchen preparing her sweet potatoes, " Why does loving someone has to hurt at the same time?" She put her hand against heart and tears threatened to fall. "Sooyoung-unnie, Saranghae..."

The maknae thought she was alone when a voice spoke out to her,

"Seo..." Before turning around, Seohyun wiped her tears and found her Tiffany-unnie with her head down.

"Mianhe, Joo Hyun." Tiffany mumbled, not looking into Seohyun's eyes. Seohyun was confused and asked,"What for unnie?" Tears started to well up in Tiffany's eyes.

"I'm sorry for loving the same person who has captured your heart." Tears started to run on Tiffany's cheeks at this point.

Seohyun dropped her bowl of sweet potatoes and was speechless.

A gasp was only audible in the kitchen. All the members rushed into the kitchen, wondering what was all the comotion."What is going on here?"Taeyeon demanded. Not picking up the mess, Seohyun sprinted into her room and grabbed her Keoro plush and cried herself to sleep. Upset, Tiffany went to her respective room, not saying a word to the other members.Taeyeon called,"Fany-ah, wait!" She chased Tiffany to her room consoling her.

YoonA and Yuri went to the maknae's room and Sunny and Hyoyeon were left picking up the broken pieces of the bowl.

 

With Sooyoung and Jessica.

 

"Please wait for me in the car,"Sooyoung pleaded the shorter girl. The ice princess was so stubborn and shook her head. The desperate girl closed her eyes and pleaded,"Please for me." Jessica couldn't help but agree with her and made her way to the car. She hid behind a pillar, wanting to hear the conservation between Sooyoung and Dara.

"Hey Krungy, I have to leave soon, arasseo?" Sooyoung said to her best friend. Jessica saw how Dara's face lit up when Sooyoung called her by her nickname. "Arasesso, Soo, but we have to have a jam session with our guitars!" Dara ran up and gave Sooyoung a hug. Her boyfriend was furious.

Dara wanted to stay in Sooyoung's arms forever. She felt that time stood still when they were in each other's arms. She got a whiff of Sooyoung's perfume and found herself smelling the taller girl. Closing her eyes and a smile on her face, Dara didn't care about anything else in the world."Yeobo, it's time for us to go." Her boyfriend interrupted the moment between them.He then grabbed Dara's wrist, his grip very tight on her wrist.

Like an instinct, Sooyoung pulled her best friend back and gave her a reassuring kiss on the cheek. She knows the consequences, but it's worth it. "Bye, Dar!" The couple turned to leave the park and Dara held her cheek where Sooyoung kissed her.

He turned around and glared at Sooyoung.

You don't know what I'm capable of, Choi Sooyoung.

You better watch yourself.

 

With Sunny and Hyoyeon.

 

They were almost finished cleaning up the mess in the kitchen and Hyoyeon thought out loud,"I wondered what caused them to fight." Sunny also wondered the same thing. Out of the blue, Sunny asked,"Hyo do you like anyone at the moment?"

The dancing queen nodded her head and blushed," I want to make her mine. Just thinking about her makes my heart beat faster." Hyoyeon sighed with happiness. She continued,"I didn't confess to her yet, but soon."

"Who is it, Sooyoung?" Sunny demanded, being jealous of Hyoyeon's words.

Hyoyeon was in shock."How did you know?"

"I had the feeling you did. I see the way you look at her. How everyone looks at her." How I look at her, Sunny reasoned with Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was deep in thought, Does that mean some of the members like Sooyoung too?

Hyoyeon demanded,"Does that mean you like Sooyoung too?"

"Ever since the radio station, I have fallen for her hard." Sunny said bravely. Anger filled within Hyoyeon, she came to a realization that all the members have started to or already fallen for Sooyoung.

Hyoyeon responded,"I'm not giving up on her."

Sunny smirked and said,"And you think I am?"

 

With Sooyoung and Jessica.

 

Jessica's head laid on Sooyoung's lap and she was the sleeping girl's hair. Her phone virbrated, letting her know she got a message. She had four new messages and the most recent one was from an unknown number. It read:

Strike three. You're out. You better keep an "eye" out for your members. An eye? Sooyoung wondered why he quoted only that one part.

She read the message from Taeyeon along with Tiffany's and YoonA's,

Tae: Hurry on home, Soo! I miss you :C

Yoong: Unnie, when are you coming home? I want to spend time with you!

Tiffatoro: Soo, I need you, here with me...

Re-reading Tiffany's message over and over, Sooyoung was getting worried. She knew she had to hurry back at the dorms,but they were stuck in traffic.

Looking out the window, Sooyoung let out a sigh.

 

 

 

A/N: Couples will be in the next chapter!Please try to Comment because it encourages me to write. I haven't written in a while because of it D: So pleas try to voice your opinion! All of the members are starting to find out, what will happen next? Can you feel the suspense? Please comment :DD