Chapter 27

Because It's You

Sooyoung didn't know what was going on with SNSD's leader. She was just casually talking and catching up with her idol friends. Its just Dara, Sooyoung thought.

"Taeyeon, what are you doing? " Sooyoung asked why Taeyeon was trying to protect her from her best friend. The taller girl held her hand and slightly pushed her in back of her.

"Sooyoung-ssi! " Dara finally caught up to Sooyoung and gave her a hug. Sooyoung no longer felt the spark she once did before. Behind her, she swore she heard a growl coming from Taeyeon. The rest of 2NE1 came behind Dara and their maknae,Minzy went up and hugged Sooyoung also. Having a mini reunion, another person called out for Sooyoung.

"Youngie! "

"Wow, I guess everyone loves Sooyoung -unnie!" Amber said out loud and laughed. "Amb, what are you talking about? I'm your hyung!" Sooyoung joked and earned her a hit from her dongsaeng. "Yah!" Daesung and Onew  couldn't hold in their laughs at their interactions.

This time it was Dara who let out a growl at the girl who was approaching 2NE1 and the rest of SNSD. Hyolyn was always with Sooyoung and Dara hated it. She hated how Hyolyn would interfere between her and Sooyoung's friendship. Sooyoung's eyes lit up when she saw Hyolyn and ran up to her to give her a hug.

Sooyoung picked her up and gave her a bone-crushing hug. Hyolyn was surprised and said,"What was that about,Soo?" Sooyoung smiled at her and said,"It feels like forever when we last saw each other,Hyolynnie!" Dara could feel the anger rise up in her. The SNSD members were smiling back at Sooyoung, but they felt some sort jealously towards Hyolyn. They are only best friends... they repeated in their heads

Best friends...

All the idols were set to be near the stage in a few minutes and Sooyoung was at Taeyeon's side. " I want to protect you, Kim Taeyeon. You could care less about me, araresso?" Taeyeon looked up and said back," I do care about you, Choi Sooyoung. Never think like that, I will always care for you..."

Sooyoung let out a small smile," Stay forever by my side, Taengoo..." Taeyeon was touched by Sooyoung's words and held her hand.

Someone heard their little confession which made her hate Taeyeon even more.

"Now let's go out there!" SNSD's leader said to the girls!

The idol show was going along fine when Sooyoung thought about something. Her smile turned into a frown in just seconds. She knew she wasn't supposed to be happy. She didn't deserve it. Sooyoung just wanted to get this over with and leave. Feeling the tears welling up in her eyes, she pretended to yawn and to be tired.

Seohyun took note in her unnie's eyes. She could see the trace of sadness when Sooyoung was zoning out during the show. She silently whispered,"Unnie, are you okay?" Sooyoung looked up and whispered back,"I'm okay, Seo... I just don't feel good. My head hurts." More like my heart hurts...Sooyoung thought.

The maknae grabbed her unnie's hand and rubbed her thumb for comfort. She knew it wasn't a headache, but something that hurt her unnie's heart. The members noticed their interactions and knew immediately something was wrong. "So Sooyoung-ssi, I heard you take of your members well..." The MC said to her.

Sooyoung just merely nodded and replied,"De." The members nodded their heads as well and smiled in front of the camera. "You would also be a good wife, I heard as well!"

"So idols raise your hands if you choose Sooyoung-ssi if she should be your wife, Ladies-if you were a man to choose her, or just your ideal type!" The MC replied. Numerous hands shot up and it surprised Sooyoung and the rest of SNSD. More than half of the idol groups picked Sooyoung. She was searching for one hand and she rubbed her eyes to see if it was true.

"So Dara, why did you pick Sooyoung-ssi?" The MC asked her first. Sooyoung stiffened. The remaining members were furious. Taeyeon whispered to them,"How dare she?"

"Well, Sooyoung-ssi a very caring, thoughtful person. She is the kind of person who will love the person she loves endlessly..."Many idols nodded their head in agreement. Sooyoung's heartstrings were getting pulled on what Dara was saying. She continued,"I believe she will protect that person and be a good wife to her future husband..." While saying these things, Dara felt something in her heart, just talking about Sooyoung. On the other hand, Hyolyn looked over at Sooyoung, trying to check up on her, she couldn't believe Dara.

Sooyoung couldn't bear to listen to this anymore. It was you. You were the one I loved. She felt and wrap around her waist and looked over her side. Hyoyeon...She gave a reassuring smile and squeezed her tight. Sooyoung gave her favorite choding a smile back, her worries were just pushed back when she looked at her. The MC continued," Hyolyn, why did you choose Sooyoung?"

Sooyoung turned to her best friend, confused. The SISTAR leader simply said,"Like what Dara said, Sooyoung-ssi will wait for the one she loves. She will love that special someone with all her heart." Hyolyn looked at her best friend and glared back at Dara. The members were puzzled, Did Hyolyn know? Does she like Sooyoung?Sooyoung was touched and mouthed a "thank you" to Hyolyn's way. The SISTAR member smiled back and mouthed back, "Love you too! So smile!"

After laughing and having embarrassing confessions, the idol show came to a close. Everyone on stage was integrated, mixing with each other and giving hugs and pats on the back. All the idols turned their attention to the MC, Sooyoung unfortunately was between Hyolyn and Dara. At least we are in the back...Sooyoung thought to herself.

From behind, a pair of arms wrapped around Sooyoung's torso. "Are you feeling better?" Jessica whispered into her ear. Sooyoung loved the sound of her voice. " I heard you weren't feeling well..." Sooyoung had to admit she sounded pretty cute and when she pouted. Watching them, Dara had that feeling inside her. Was it jealously?

She mumbled,"Sooyoung's mine..."

"She was never yours to begin with..." Hyolyn murmured back. "Sandara Park, why were you so blind?" She walked off to her own group.What was she talking about?

Sooyoung hugged all of her idol sunbaes and hoobaes and lastly the eight people that mean the world to her.

 

On the bus.

After the idol show, Sooyoung was currently sitting next to her favorite choding, Hyoyeon. This girl is always full of energy and will always put a smile on my face. Hyoyeon put her head against Sooyoung's shoulder, feeling drained from the show. She could feel her eyelids begin to droop and whispered, " Sooyoungie, I want to be yours..."

Sooyoung heard her and remained quiet. Now she couldn't go to asleep. Her thoughts will keep her awake. She decided to try to facetime with the maknae and ice princess. They connected and it was just Seohyun who was awake, Jessica had already fell asleep. "Seo, are you tired?"

"When I'm talking to you, never."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry, homework and college apps! Please comment, I want your feedback! And possibly faster updates!!! Date suggestions? Who do think has the best relationship with our Sooyoung? The least? Stay tuned happy reading!