Chapter 7

Because It's You

Sooyoung was in a dark room.She was shaken in fear and didn't know what to expect in total darkness. She knew someone was in that room,lurking in the shadows. She tried endlessly to find the door to escape, but then someone grabbed her behind, silencing her screams with their hand. " Don't be afraid, we are just going to have some fun," whispered the unknown person. It can't be! Sooyoung thought in shock. Without blinking, she was later thrown into the wall, making her feel dizzy. She felt the back of her head and suddenly noticed the blood seeping out of her injury. He later threw kicks and punches at Sooyoung.

Falling into unconsciousness, the person laid Sooyoung down with him on top. Sooyoung woke up in a cold sweat and instantly jolted awake after her nightmare. How' is that all I remember? I can't remember anything after that, Sooyoung thought. After waking up, it caused Seohyun to wake up, immediately full of concern towards her unnie.

"Sooyoung- unnie, are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" asked Seohyun. " Kind of, I dreamt about falling off a building," Sooyoung lied. Believing her, Seohyun proceeded, just nodding her head.

Sooyoung was secretly praying that the maknae didn't notice tears falling from her eyes.  She silently prayed to God to give her strength  and thought, Why can't I remember? How could this happen to me? Everything is in God"s plan I guess.

Realizing that they arrived, everyone gathered up their belongings to get ready to get off the bus. Sooyoung picked up her book, thinking it was untouched and was not ready for their busy schedule. Sooyoung knew something was wrong she exclaimed," Wait! Did you guys happen to do something to my things?" She checked if anything happened to her book, headphones, and iPad.

All members eyes widened, Did she know we took it? She's usually a heavy sleeper... We are so busted! She is going to kill us by eating all the food! " I'm just kidding, c'mon let's get off this thing!" Sooyoung laughed. All the members sighed in relief , That was so close! When getting off the bus, Sooyoung thought bitterly, This is going to be a long day!

After performing "Genie" numerous times, Sooyoung grew tired physically and emotionally. At least I could sit down in this radio show interview.

At the interview.

Sooyoung barely paid attention or listened to the DJ. She could care less and she was off in her own world. The eight members were making eye contact with each other, they knew something was wrong with Sooyoung.

The DJ asked, "If you were males, which member would you want to marry as your wife?". Unexpectedly, YoonA was asked first, Me?" The DJ asked again, Which member do you think you have married?" YoonA thought for a few minutes and all the members were waiting for her answer.

YoonA answered, "Umm, For me, Sooyoung-unnie." All the members had their eyes filled with envy and jealousy. I was going to pick her!  The DJ replied, "Sooyoung. And your reason?" Everyone in the room was waiting for explanation and Sooyoung on the other hand was blushing slightly.

"Um well, She looks strong on the outside but she's very soft-hearted, " YoonA explained, " I think she would be a good wife" The DJ answered back smiling, " It seems like that." She also added, "She looks like she would have a lot of bankbooks." Everyone laughed at this statement.  YoonA also added in," I think she would be a good wife who treats her husband well."

The DJ also asked Sooyoung, " What about you, Sooyoung?" All eight members were anticipating for her answer, seeing who she going to pick. They all thought, I hope it's me! Sooyoung please pick me! Not thinking, Sooyoung said immediately, " I was thinking YoonA." When YoonA heard her name from her Sooyoung-unnie, she was blushing furiously. All seven members were rolling her eyes because of their jealously.

"Because she is pretty," Sooyoung joked. The DJ laughed and stated, "You two can get married then!"  The seven girls' mind were practically screaming, Sooyoungie is mine! Sunny had a fake smile plastered on her face with fake enthusiasm, " I hope the two you of you live happily together!"

"YoonA, I only have free time tomorrow. Do you want to get married tomorrow?" Sooyoung joked along with them, not knowing the members were really jealous towards YoonA. YoonA joked along saying, " Tomorrow is good for me!"

The DJ mentioned, "Then, besides YoonA... who would you pick?" Sooyoung thought carefully this time and said," For me... Tiffany?" Tiffany blushed and looked away from Sooyoung. "Tiffany, and your reason?" Hyoyeon's jealously exploded and said," You just randomly chose her, didn't you?" Sunny added being the same with Hyoyeon, " She just randomly called your name."

Sooyoung just joked about having a house in America and living there with Tiffany. They joked that their marriage would be a "contract" marriage. " Who knows love might blossom?" The DJ asked Tiffany," What about you, Tiffany?"

Tiffany already knew her answer, Sooyoung. They DJ joked, "The members are looking forward to be chosen." Tiffany answered honsetly, " For me, since Sooyoung. Its not because she chose me, but I was thinking of Sooyoung. I haven't yet..."

Yuri pouted while saying," They chose each other, too." Tiffany noted, "She hasn't had.. a serious.. type of love yet, but.." The DJ spoke to Sooyoung, " You've received two votes, already." Tiffany continued truthfully," If she does, I think she'll give all her heart to that one person without holding back." I hope it's me. The DJ asked, "What about your second choice?" I don't have another choice.

An hour later, the interview finished and everyone was packing up their things to get ready to go back to the bus. Without realizing it, Sooyoung happened to forget her journal coming back to their bus.Sooyoung knew something was missing. Her eyes widened, Where was my journal?