The One She Is Afraid Of

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

School was so different with the Exo aliens around.Girls had new targets to swoon about and their popularity just rose up when they are just in the school for a few days.And of course,the aliens weren’t happy at all.They dislike humans and being in the centre of attention was worst.They couldn’t use their powers freely and what they can do was,avoid.

But one thing that particularly make them happy was they can be with Ji Eun 24/7.Especially the ones who are in the same class at her.She was human alright,but the aliens seems to have taken her as a part of them.The other aliens who were unfortunely in the other class would often sleep or daze off in the class.BaekHyun was feeling the worst followed by Sehun when they knew that they were not in the same class as her.

“I should have whirl wind the principal!I should have make him put me and Ji Eunnie in the same class”,Sehun sighed and played with his bowl of rice.

“Sehun ah,if you doesn’t want to have that rice,you can give it to me”,Xiumin beamed.

“Yeollie,it must feels great to be able to see and gaze at Ji Eun the whole time right?”,BaekHyun asked.

Chanyeol just chuckled and continue shoving a spoon of rice into his mouth.

“Speaking of Ji Eun,where is she?”,Chen wondered.

“Yeah.Why isn’t she here for recess?”,Suho looked around the cafeteria.

“The teacher had asked her for some help just now.I guess she will be having her meal later”,Luhan said.

“Hmm..she better eat her lunch”,D.O nooded.

“Yeah,D.O mama.I will tell her that”,Kris teased.

On the other side,Ji Eun just finished sending the books that Ms.Park asked to the library.She take in a deep breath and stretched a little while looking around the library.It was recess,so no one was here at all.She check on a few books and then leave the library to head to the cafeteria.

She was passing by a small corridor that was the only way to the library and normally there weren’t anyone there during recess.She hum on a song while leisurely walk.Just suddenly,someone pulled her on the wrist and slammed her back on the wall.

“Ouch”,she winced.She then slowly looked up before letting up a loud gasp.

“Nice to see you again,Song Ji Eun”,the figure smirked.

--

Recess was already over a while ago but Ji Eun was still no where to be seen.The aliens who were in the same class as her was getting more and more worried but they just couldn’t leave the class as they had already promised Ji Eun they would obey how the human lead their life as long as they are on earth.

Until a particular time,Kris couldn’t stand it anymore.”I will go and find for Ji Eun.You guys stay in the class and try to delay some time”,Kris said and fled out from the class without anyone noticing.

Kris search like a mad man after he go out from the class.His instinct tells him something had happen and his instinct never fails him.He goes everywhere searching for her from the 1st floor to the roof top and even to the ladies washroom but she was no where to be seen.He even asked Ms Park and she told him that she had leave even before the recess was over.

And finally Kris ran out to the field and starts to search up and down.He started to walk down to the part of the field where no one should be there unless permissions are given and he heard some soft sobs.Someone was crying.

He fasten his pace and as he nears,the sobs gets louder and louder.And that’s when he saw Ji Eun who was hugging her knees to her chest,crying.

“Ji Eun ah!”,he cried and ran to her side.”What happen?Why are you crying?”,he asked worriedly.

Ji Eun slowly lift her head up to look at Kris before she lounge forward and wrapped her arms around his neck.But,her cries hadn’t stopped.Kris was shocked when he noticed some parts of her hands were bruised and her cheeks was red as if someone just slapped on it.

Kris softened when he hears her crying louder.He then wrapped his manly arms around her and started patting her back soothingly.”Its okay”,Kris assured.”Tell me,what happen?”.

Ji Eun just shook her head and continue crying while mumbling something.Kris had a hard time trying to sort out what she was mumbling and some time later,he knew.She said”,He is back”.

 

-End-

Okay,so guys,i decided to drop the honorifics even some of them are younger than some of them in reality.So I wont be using anymore hyungs.

AND!I am desperate for some comments.Please do comment more so that i have the encouragement to write this fic.>.<

Since this chap is mostly bout Kris,lets spam some of his gif.:D

Comments~~