Escape

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

Ji Eun laid on the floor,helpless after Surin’s tocturing.Surin snorted and kicked her on the stomach before exiting the room in anger.Unfortunately,Ji Eun wasn’t able to help all the aliens this time.

Surin was too angry and furious at the aliens’ unwillingness to reveal information about the Exo aliens and to help him to defeat their mamas’.”All these disgusting,dirty livings”,he growled and shoot each of them a menace stare.

Right after Surin closed the door and left his hostages in darkness again,Ji Eun quickly looked around her surrounding.”Is everyone okay?”,she asked.”Yess”,one of the aliens,Teresa croaked.”My ankle hurts”,Tatania winced and pressed on her hurting ankle that was hurt by Surin earlier .

“Oh no,can you walk?Are you okay?How are we suppose to continue with our pla-“,Ji Eun’s words were cut off by Tatania’s.”I can.Just proceed with the plan.I don’t want to stay here any longer” .

Ji Eun hesitantly looked at Tatania with worried eyes.She actually wanted to insist to proceed with their escape plan next time but when she saw how Tatania looked,she immediately nodded to her reply.Tatania’s eyes were filled with anxiety and Ji Eun knew she wanted to escape the place as much as hers .

Ji Eun looked at the other 3 hostages and nodded at them as the sign of starting the plan.They immediately started the plan like how all of them had planned earlier.The three aliens started to scream,shout and made any loud noises they could while Ji Eun and Tatania waited at the both side of the door.

“You seriously okay?”,Ji Eun frowned when she saw Tatania wincing again.”Don’t worry about me.I am not some powerless human like you”,she gave her an assuring smile.

And just like how they planned,Surin flung the door opened,in anger.His eyes were red and his expression was so scary that Ji Eun unconsciously stepped back a few steps.”WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOI-“,Surin roared but were stopped when Ji Eun and Tatania jumped on him.

The 3 other aliens quickly ran out from the door and searched for any sharp objects or tools for both Ji Eun and Tatania.”Hurry!”,Tatania urged when she noticed Ji Eun was already thrown to the side by Surin.She could barely hung on him anymore.Her strength and power was draining away.“We cant find anything!”,Teresa shouted in panick.”You fools think you can defeat me?!”,Surin cackled and finally,threw Tatania away.

The 3 aliens and Tatania thought that their plan had failed and one by one,they were already ready to give up.But suddenly,Ji Eun trudged towards Surin and jumped onto his back while hitting him with a stone she found.”GO!”,she screamed with all her might as she kept hitting Surin.Surin yelped in pain as Ji Eun kept hitting his eyes .

Tatania stood up and wanted to go over to help Ji Eun but she declined.”No,Tatania!Go!Find the Exo aliens!Go!”,Ji Eun furiously shook her head. .

Tatania hesitated for a moment and watched the other 3 aliens running away without looking back.”GO!”,Ji Eun shouted again.And this time,Tatania didn’t think a second thoughts.”I will be back,wait for me!”,Tatania promised and ran away,leaving Ji Eun behind.*I will come back and save you,I will,I promise*.

“You stupid human!”,Surin grabbed her hair from the back and slammed her on the hard ground.Ji Eun flinched in pain and she could already feel blood streaming down from her flesh.”You made all my hostages run away!”,he hissed and kicked her on the stomach .

Ji Eun looked at him with fears slowly building in herself.She noticed Surin’s wound on his eyes slowly recovering and Ji Eun finally realized there wasn’t any blood at all.”Wha-what are you?”,she gulped in fear.

Surin smirked and bent down to stare into her eyes.”Me?”,he raised a brow.”A god.And for what you humans called me,I am a demon”,he laughed evily.And with that,Ji Eun passed out while looking into his eyes,with his evil laughter ringing in her ears .

 

---

 

“I am really glad you guys understand us.We really appreaciate your help”,Kris thanked the group of aliens that agreed to help them fight with Surin.The aliens bowed to him and walked away to join D.O and Chanyeol who were practicing for the big battle.

Kris sighed and glanced towards the few of them that finally came to peace with the Exo Mamas.A part of him was glad and happy while another part of him were uneasy because of the unwillingness of the other half of the aliens to help .

He took another short glance at them and flew up into the sky to calm his uneasy heart.He breath in the fresh air and the wind comfortingly hit his face and body softly.A sudden pang of pain hit his heart when he remembered those time where he shared an unforgettable kiss with Ji Eun.*I missed her.Alot*.

Kris could feel his eyes slightly grew wet at the thought of Ji Eun because it had already been quite a while ever since he heard her laughter,her smile,her voice,-her everything .

“KRIS!KRIS!”,Luhan’s loud voice interrupted his thoughts.Kris looked down and saw the panicking Luhan running in a circle along with Sehun.”Come down!Hurry!”,Sehun urged .

And before Kris even landed his feet on the ground,Luhan pulled his arms.”JI EUN!WE FOUND HER!”,Luhan excitedly shook his arms.”Tsk!Luhan,say properly!What he meant was,we found where she is.The hostages escaped,they are over there now!”,Sehun pointed to the direction where a crowd was formed.

“You mean the hostages are back,but Ji Eun wasn’t one of them?”,Kris asked,his voice shivering.”Yes”,Sehun replied.”,find out where is her now.We need to get to her,and I mean now!!!!”,Kris remarked.

 

-END-