Exo's plans

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“Ji Eun Ji Eunn.Here here!”,Sehun waved with both his hands happily.He was so naïve that he didn’t even notice Ji Eun’s face was flushing red in anger.Her classmates started to chatter among each other,wondering who these 12 aliens are to Ji Eun.

“Who are all these people,Song Ji Eun”,the lecturer frowned,disagree with the sudden appearance of all these people in the middle of his lesson.

“Erm,can I have a word with them,seunsengnim?”,Ji Eun awkwardly asked.

The lecturer kept quiet but nooded as he had no other choice.”2 minutes”,he showed out two fingers.

“Kamsahamida”,she bowed and quickly ran to the entrance.Her cute and cheerful expression immediately changed right after the door close behind them as she eyed the 12 aliens.Her cheek puffed in anger and she crossed her arms in annoyance.

“What are all of you doing here!!”,she shouted.

Xiumin immediately pointed his fingers to Sehun as well as Chanyeol.

“Hey!It wasn’t me!Well,it was my idea but you all agree with it!”,Sehun pouted.

“Do you guys know you will bring me so much trouble?Oh god,now how am I suppose to explain to everyone”,she sighed and bit her lips,worried.

“Omo,you are so cute when you bite your lips like that”,Sehun grinned but ended up getting a deathly glare from Ji Eun.

“Why cant we be here.We just wanted to see you”,BaekHyun finally spoken.

“Of course you guys cant be here.This is a school and it is just for students who are studying in this school.Like me!”,she rolled her eyes.”Now,leave!”,she gestured them.

“Can we just stay?Just for a while more..”,Tao blinked continuously.

“N-O.Now,go!Make sure no one sees you.I don’t want anymore trouble”,Ji Eun sighed.

The 12 aliens started to move their feet eventhough they doesn’t want to go.Lay,Kai,Kris and Suho were the 1st one to move as they doesn’t want to anger Ji Eun more.Next were Luhan and Baekhyun who were being pulled by Xiumin and Chanyeol.

‘Chen Chen and Kyungsoo,I believe both of you can bring this two troublemakers to go right?”,Ji Eun warmly smiled.

“Ah..Ye-s..”,Chen blushed upon looking at her smiled and quickly dragged both of them away together with D.O’s help.

When Ji Eun watched the 12 aliens slowly disappearing through the corriders,she let out a deep sigh.Now,she really need to have a very reasonable excuse who are they and why they are here.

--

The aliens trudged themselves to the school main entrance and stopped when Sehun started to bail loudly.

“I don’t want to leave!Home is too boring without Ji Eun!”,he sulked.

“But..Sehunnie,Ji Eun said this place is only for students who are studying here.We aren’t students.We cant study here”,Chen explained.

“Who say we cant study here?”,Chanyeol looked at them with a mischievous grin.

--

Ji Eun went home that night and gave the 12 aliens a very good scolding for barging into the school without thinking.She planned to ignore all of them at 1st but luckily,D.O managed to calm her anger down with his awesome cooking.

The aliens apologized to her and promise her that they will never do it again but something was really weird.Sehun was being extremely quiet eventhough Ji Eun scolded him the most and a smile remained on his lips the whole time.It was indeed a very weird thing but Ji Eun ignored it,thinking he was just trying to make her stop scolding him.

The night ended with them apologizing to her and Luhan offered to gave her a massage to stop her anger.BaekHyun and Chanyeol danced sillily infront of her while Sehun and Tao shoot her non stop exploding aegyo.

“Well,good night guys!”,Ji Eun wished each of them a good night and Luhan turned off the lights.For what she didn’t know was,the next day would shocked her the most.

--

“Bye bye!Oppa is here already!”,Ji Eun waved and closed the door just like yesterday.Just that,this time Sehun wasn’t infront to pester her not to leave.

Just as soon the door closes,the aliens began to move.Some rushes into the toilet while others just start to pack their things.For Xiumin of course,it would be food.Kris was utterly excited as he was very happy he was able to finally learn something on earth.

“Ready guys?”,Kai asked as the aliens hold their hands together.

“Ready!”,they hollered.