Angry

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

Kris carried or should I say fled Ji Eun back home right after he found her.He doesn’t care about anything else but the only thing he was concerned of was her safety.

On the way back,Ji Eun had already fell asleep so Kris put her on the bed after they reached home.He carefully tuck the blanket close to her neck and softly brushed her bangs away.He then pressed on the gap between her brow that were creased together.”Its okay now.Sleep well”,Kris whispered to her ears.And just naturally,Ji Eun’s face seems to relaxed and soon she was sleeping soundly.

*I will make sure that person who make you like that pay double the price*,Kris thought.

In just a while,the other aliens came back home.They had rushed back just as soon as the school bell rang.

“Where is Ji Eun?”,BaekHyun flung the front door open to find Kris sitting on the couch while reading a book.

“Shhhh,she is asleep”,Kris put his index finger on his lips.The aliens then silently opened the door to see Ji Eun who was sleeping on the bed.They surrounded the bed as Kris tell them what had happen.

Luhan examined her face and his fist tightened when he saw it was swollen.Chanyeol and BaekHyun saw the bruised on her arms and their heart fell.

“I don’t know who did that to her.I asked her but she seems to be tramatised.”,Kris sighed.

“We should go out now.Let her rest and when she felt better,she will tell us”,Suho said.

The aliens nooded and they slowly leave the room.At last,it was only Lay who was left behind.He looked at Ji Eun and slowly approached her.He held her arms out and put his palm on it.When he removed his palm,the bruised part seems to have healed.He then gently put his palm on her cheek and after a moment,the swollen part just left a slightly pink mark.

He smiled to himself in satisfaction  and leaved the room.

--

“What do you think happened to her?Who is the ‘He’ she is saying”,Sehun sighed.”I don’t feel good at all seeing Ji Eun in this state”,Tao pouted.

“I want to see her smile”,Xiumin nooded.

“I guess..We need to find out who then”,Chanyeol smirked.*I will burn that human till he goes to hell*.

Luhan just kept quiet but he was burning inside.She was obviously hurt and he didn’t like it when Kris told them how scare she was when he found her.BaekHyun was leaning on the wall,deep in his thoughts.His didn’t know why his heart felt so uneasy when he knew that someone had hurt her.

Kai who was listening quietly the whole time just went into the room and shut the door.He sit on his bed and clasped both his hands on his head.Yes,he was angry.But what he was confused about was why is he feeling this way.

Night soon came and D.O went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.He specially prepared his home made recipe porridge for Ji Eun.He served s the food and quietly crept into Ji Eun’s room with the porridge.

Ji Eun was already awake moments ago but when the aliens asked her what had happened,she just shook her head and said she doesn’t want to think about it anymore.

“Here,have some porridge”,D.O warmly smiled and blew on the spoon of porridge.

“I don’t have any appetite”,Ji Eun said.

“Nah uh.You need to have some.You hadn’t had anything since afternoon”,D.O insists.”Say AHHHH”.

Ji Eun couldn’t say ‘No’ so she opened and D.O shoved into it.”You really looks like a mother”,Ji Eun giggled.But her giggles was soon replaced with a sad smile as she thought about her parents.And when her thoughts had gone further and deeper till it came to the incident in the afternoon,she quickly shook the thoughts away.

D.O noticed her sudden change of expression and he put his hands on hers.”You know,its okay now.Everything is going to be fine,alright?If what happen in the afternoon bother you so much,don’t think about it anymore.Lets just forget it okay?”,D.O comforted her.

Ji Eun just nooded and squeezed his hands.But she knew,it wouldn’t be alright because he is back and she is going to see him everyday in school.

--

The aliens had asked Ji Eun to stay at home to rest but Ji Eun insisted on going to school.Well,when Ji Eun says ‘Yes’,no one would be able to stop her.In the end,they let her go but the aliens had kept in mind that they will never leave their eyes away from her.

Ji Eun warily entered the school,afraid to see the ‘He’.She went into the class with Kai,Kris,Luhan and Chanyeol.

“YAHHHHHHHHH.I AM KIM DONG SUK”,a loud voice laughed.

Ji Eun who was taking out her books instantly freeze when she heard the name.She doesnt even dare to blink her eyes.Luhan who was sitting behind noticed her behavior and he kept staring at her.*Something is wrong*.

Ji Eun slowly turned to the front as the guy Kim Dong Suk walked by.He looked into the class and saw Ji Eun.Ji Eun don’t even dare to look at him.He saw her and his lips curled into an evil smirk.

“SONG JI EUN!”,he hollered.Ji Eun jumped up,startled when he suddenly called her name.Dong Suk then burst into laughter when he saw her scare face and walked away.

Chanyeol who was seeing everything frowned when he saw her shivering.*Kim Dong Suk.He might be the one*.

 

-End-

I still want to leave you guys hanging by hiding why is she afraid.But at least!I gave you guys the name.Hahahaha.He is just a fictional character who came across my mind.

AND!Thank you SHINeeLoverXOXO for your sweet and lovely comment!I love your support!<3<3.To my other readers who comments,I love you guys too<3<3

This time,its Luhan's gif spammmm.<3

Love Shot from Luhannn~~Do comment alot!:D