War Withins

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

It was another bright sunny day in Exo.It had been a week since the practice had started and most of them improved in their fighting skills.

The aliens had went to practice with the others at the city just as soon as they got prepared.Ji Eun decided to stay in and Kai was the one who will be her guardian that day.

She got up from her bed that morning with a cheerful smile as always.After a warm,relaxing bath,she sat on her bed.She looked around her room for a moment and saw the big screen that was attached to the wall beside her bed.

“Let’s see what we can do with this”,she her upper lips playfully and scooted closer to the screen.She reached out one of her finger carefully and gently pressed the screen.

The screen immediately flicked opened and what Ji Eun could see was just a search bar and a screen keyboard.Above the search bar,it was written:Please enter your search content.

“What should I search about..?”,she whispered and thoughtfully tapped her chin.”Ah!Jaejoong!”,she squealed in delight.It had been a while since she searched about him ,ever since the aliens invaded her life.She carefully entered his name as one letter came out after another one.

She pressed the button ‘search’ right after she finished typing his name.”Silly me,this gadgets here won’t know about Jaejoong”,she giggled and looked at the loading screen.Oh,how wrong she was.The loading was done few seconds later and an abundant search results about Jaejoong popped out.

“Woah”,she gasped.The results was so in detail,and she had to admit,it was even better than what they had on earth.She began to look through the videos she had never seen before and laughed when she saw her long lost handsome Jaejoong.

Kai frowned disapprovingly with his arms crossed.He had entered her room quite some time already,but she was too occupied with the man in the screen.He crossed his arms and raised a brow at her when she didn’t even look back when he cleared his throat.

He walked towards her back and bent down,aiming her ears.”Tsk tsk tsk,busy oogling on another guy behind our back?”,he said disapprovingly.Ji Eun jumped up,startled.”What are you doing in my room!”,she quickly turned off the video she was watching and tried to cover her blushing face.

“I was being so kind hearted to purposely come up to your room,hoping to have lunch with you.But,I guess,you don’t need to eat anymore”,Kai fakely sighed.”Don’t exaggerate,Kai.It doesn’t work on me”,she pouted and hugged her pillow close to her chest.

Kai smirked and brushed his thumb through his bottom lips.”If exaggerate don’t work on you,a kiss would do right?”,he whispered and leaned closer towards her.Ji Eun’s eyes widened but she didn’t back away.Somehow,a sudden anticipation feeling built in her heart.She could feel her heart hammering in her chest loudly already.

Just when their lips were inches away,a loud noise broke their romantic moment.Kai groaned and rolled his eyes in annoyance.”What’s that?”,she questioned,indicating the loud noise.

“I will go check on it”,Kai mumbled and withdrew himself from her hesitantly.Kai snapped his finger together and he disappeared into white smoke.He appeared at the entrance of the headquarter.

“What the heck?”,his eyebrows creased together when he saw a large crowd crowding outside their headquarter.”What are all of you doing here?Aren’t you guys suppose to be practicing?”,he asked,his tone was rather harsh.

“MAKE THAT HUMAN GO AWAY!”,one of the aliens yelled.The others started to shout the same thing,agreeing with him.*Human?*.”What are you guys talking about?”,Kai still didn’t get what they want.

A petite figure squeezed herself through the crowd and appeared at the front,directly facing Kai.”Don’t act dumb,Kai”,Tatania smirked.”You know who we are talking about.JI EUN,she is an earthling girl,isn’t she?!”.

Kai finally realized.*,how did they know?!*.”Kai!”,he heard the 11 aliens hollered.He turned to the left to see the 11 of them rushing towards him.

“,they knew”,Chanyeol gritted his teeth and stood beside Kai.”Don’t sprout nonsense,Tatania.Its enough for you to bother us,so stop bothering Ji Eun”,Kai narrowed his eyes defensively at her.

“What’s going on?”,Ji Eun ran out from the headquarter.”ITS HER!LET’S KILL HER!”.Ji Eun stepped back immediately.She eyed the crowd in front of her and they were all glaring at her.She knew they would really kill her from the look in their eyes.*They know who I am already*.

“I heard you calling her a human yourself,Kai.If you were to blame anyone for this,blame yourself”,Tatania snorted.”Why didn’t you be a little bit more careful!”,Suho looked at Kai angrily.Kai didn’t reply.He felt extremely guilty.

“SEE!MAMA ADMITTED THAT SHE IS REALLY A HUMAN!”.”KILL HER!.”DON’T LET HER STAIN OUR PLANET!”.

Ji Eun bit her lips so hard that it bleed.”What are we suppose to do”,she panicked.An arm suddenly wrapped around her shoulder.”Calm down,Ji Eun.We won’t let them hurt you”,Baekhyun whispered.Although she trusted them,she couldn’t help but to feel worry and scare.

The crowd started to advance towards her with deathly growl and angry eyes.”Step back”,Kris warned.But the other aliens didn’t stop.They felt betrayed that their trusted guardian lied to them when they believed them so much.And it even worst,they brought a human that they hated so much to their planet.

“CHARGE!!!”,one of the aliens yelled and the crowd started shouting like they were in a war.

“If you want to kill her,go through us”,the 12 aliens stood in front of Ji Eun protectively.

 

-End-