The meeting

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

The aliens were already all asleep at the back of the spaceship.Kris and Suho were infront at the controlling deck,keeping an eye around the surrounding.

Kris mouth was wide opened looking at the dark sparkling space.

“Never seems to get used seeing the space huh?”,Suho chuckled.

Kris quickly closed the gap in his mouth and smiled.”Yeah.Its fascinating”,he replied.

“Hate going to earth?”,Suho questioned.

“Its not that I hate earth.Its..the people living in it.They are just…uncivilized.”,Kris mumbled.

“I truly understood”,Suho replied.Kris suddenly got realize something.He had been fascinated by the space that he actually forgotten that Suho’s mother was a half human.”Ermm..not ALL humans are bad”,Kris timidly laughed.*Yes,they are all bad and uncivilized!*.

While they were chatting,the radar suddenly got red.The spaceship alarm began to rang,woking up all the other members.Suho quickly checked the spaceship’s condition and hit the control pad angrily.”Who didn’t check the spaceship oil tank!!”,he yelled.

All eyes were on Chanyeol and he timidly shrank in his seat.”I thought..you would do it”,he muttered.

Suho calmed himself down and looked at Kai.”Kai,I need your help now.Once we near the earth,before our spaceship crashed,teleport all of us out at once.Since your powers only work in a small area”,Suho commanded.Kai nooded attentively and began getting ready.

“Tao,remember,when we are nearing the crash,stop time.Make sure Kai teleport all of us out.Use the 2 minute of your time wisely”.Tao frantically nood,understood the elder commands.

Now,its just waiting.Chanyeol wasn’t dare to say anything since he knew it was entirely his fault.The other members shoot him glares that he wouldn’t even dare to look back at them.

When Suho noticed the greenish blue planet,he signaled Tao and Kai.The speed of the spaceship increase due to the gravity,bringing them nearer to earth seconds by seconds.When they finally entered a small part,all of them got ready.

“By the count of 1..2..3..”,Kris began countdown till 10 before they fully crashed into the woods.

--

Ji Eun woke up soon after her nap.Just as school ended,she quickly cycle back home and sleep because she was too tired.

She rubbed her eyes and stretched.”Aaahhh,what a nice nap”,she yawned.She took a glance at her DBSK clock before letting out a small yell.”9PM?!”,she blinked.”I have been sleeping for…6 hours?!Oh god…”,she smacked her own head.

She got off the bed and heard her stomach rumbling.She went to check her kitchen and let out a disappointed sigh when she saw nothing.Ji Eun changed into a big T-shirt and shorts and head out to the nearest store for a take-out.

Ji Eun were happily whistling and walking to the nearest dukbokki store when she saw a light swished through the sky in a seconds.She rubbed her eyes,thinking it was her imagination but the light glimpse again at the small woods near the neighborhood she living.She looked around the surroundings that were already dark and shivered.It was already almost 10,so there weren’t anymore people rumbling around the street.

Out of her curiousity ,she began walking into the woods.”Maybe I am lucky enough to see a shooting star!”,she squealed.

Ji Eun walked into the woods with various of mixed feelings.Scare,anticipation,curious and even fear.What if it is something that would take her life?But her grandfather’s words rang in her mind,never try never know.

She pushed through the bushes and quietly crept to the light.She gasped when she saw a big weird ship infront of her.The ship’s light had already dimmed down and it seems that it had crashed into one of the trees.She suddenly heard bushes rumbling behind the ship and she quickly hid.

Out came 12 stunning looking guys but they were all wearing black shiny attire.She eyed every single of them and swallowed hard.”These people..are..amazing”,she whispered.

“Damn,luckily Kai teleport us out in time”,the curly hair guy sighed in content.

“YAH PARK CHANYEOL!You still dare to talk.If it wasn’t for Kai,we would have been roasted aliens”,the pale looking guy hissed.

“Aliens?!”,Ji Eun suddenly let out a small squeal.All 12 aliens turned to look at her and smirked.

“Now now,what do we have here”,2 aliens said it out at once.Ji Eun got on her feet and started running.She knew,she had to run.She ran with all her might when suddenly she stopped.She tried moving her limps but it wasn’t helping.She couldn’t even blinked her eyes.The 12 of them approach her with evil looking face.

“Good job,Tao.Now you heard us,you wouldn’t get to run”,a big round eyes alien winked.

 

-End-