We are back

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“What’s this?”,Ji Eun blinked at the strange plate of delicacy infront of her.”Ompa-Lopa!Its my all time favorite,but now,I love gimchiiii~~”,Xiumin said excitedly and hugged onto his pack of kimchi tightly.”The sky is falling,”Luhan faked a gasp.”Where where?!”,Xiumin clutched onto his pack of kimchi tighter and warily looked around him.

“Puhahahahahahahah”,Sehun burst into laughter.”What Luhan was trying to say was because you actually willing to share your food with Ji Eun!You never share any of your food with us”,Chanyeol guffawed.”Hey!”,Xiumin pouted.”Its Ji Eun,obviously I would give her the best”,Xiumin looked at Ji Eun meaningfully.Ji Eun nodded back with a smile in respond.

“I don’t like how you are looking at her,Min”,Luhan suddenly stood in front of Ji Eun and put his hands on his waist.”Pshh,stingy little alien”,Xiumin stuck his tongue out.”Who cares,gimchi will always be with me anyways”,Xiumin popped a mouthful of kimchi into his mouth and walked away.

“Guys,we are reaching Exo any moment now.Get ready”,Kris informed from the control room.”Here,Ji Eun.Eat this pill”,Baekhyun kneel down on one of his knee and handed out a pill on his palm.”Thank you,Baekhyun”,Ji Eun smiled and took the pill from him.

“Everyone,please make sure your seatbelts are buckled!”,Suho cried.The aliens immediately all went to their seats and put the seatbelts around them safely.”Here,let me help you”,Luhan offered to buckle Ji Eun’s seatbelt when he noticed her having a hard time with it.Luhan leaned over and pulled the seatbelt around her swiftly.*Ba bump*,Ji Eun’s heartbeat rised rapidly when Luhan’s cheek brushed through her lips.*Omo,what is going on with my heart!*.And just suddenly,Luhan turned to face her with a grin.”You just kissed my cheek,didn’t you?”,he teasingly asked.”No-no I didn’t”,she grew red.

Luhan then leaned in and planted a soft peck on her cheek.”Now we are even”,he winked and lie back down on his seat.Now,her face was as red as tomato.”Hey!I saw what you did there,Luhan!”,Chanyeol yelled from across the room.”No fair!I wanted to kiss Ji Eunnie too!”,Tao sighed.”You can kiss her all you want when we reach Exo”,Luhan laughed.

“Guys!We are landing.Hold on tight!”,Suho shouted.Ji Eun closed her eyes shut when she felt the pressure rising in the air.Luhan put his hand on hers and squeezed it tightly.”It will be okay”,he mouthed when Ji Eun opened her eyes to look at him.”Hm”,she nodded.

The spaceship rumbled noisly and began to tremble as it slowly landed on the ground.Then,it just stopped moving and the sound quiet down.Ji Eun opened her eyes and slowly looked around her.12 dashing aliens stood infront of her with their hands held out.”Welcome to Exo,Ji Eun”,the aliens chorused together.

-----

“Luhan gege!”,a small boy around the age of 6 chirped as soon as he saw the aliens.”Weihan!”,Luhan immediately spreaded his arms wide.Weihan ran into his arms and snuggled into his broad chest.”I miss you so much,han gege”,Weihan sobbed.”Hey!You are a man.Man shouldn’t shed tears”,Luhan strictly said and released him from his embrace.”But..its okay.Just this time”,Luhan softened when he saw Weihan’s puppy eyes.

“Careful now,Ji Eun”,D.O firmly grabbed onto her hands and lead her down the spaceship.”Thank you,Kyungsoo”,Ji Eun smiled.”Who’s that?”,Ji Eun gestured her head towards Weihan.”Luhan’s brother.Isn’t he cute?”,D.O lightly chuckled.”Hm”,Ji Eun nodded and a warm feeling filled her heart when she noticed how good Luhan treated her brother.

“Yay!Exo K and Exo M are back!”,a crowd of aliens cheered suddenly.All of them snapped their head towards the crowd instantly.Ji Eun who was standing behind all the aliens curiously titled her head high to see the crowd.”,how did they know we are back?”,Suho muttered under his breath.”I hadn’t make enough preparation regarding Ji Eun yet”,he continued.

The crowd started to go near the aliens and expressed their happiness on their return.Ji Eun remained quiet as the crowd didn’t notice her existence yet.She quietly wanted to creep back into the spaceship when suddenly a female alien noticed her.”Hey!Who is that girl over there!”,she shouted,making the crowd turned their attention from the Exo M and Exo K to Ji Eun.

 

-End-