Together,forever

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“Wow,wow!Careful there!”,Chanyeol dodged a fireball that was thrown towards him.”I am still injured you know?”,he pouted and crossed his arms.”Ji Eun!My turn,my turn!”,Xiumin waved his arms frantically.

Ji Eun turned towards him and grinned mischievously.”Catch this,Xiumin opppaa~~”,Ji Eun sang as she threw an ice ball towards Xiumin.Xiumin happily caught the ball in his hands and distinguished it away.

“Hey!She isn’t done playing with me yet!”,Chanyeol ran over and pushed Xiumin’s shoulder.”Don’t be stingy,Yeol!She is not yours!”,Xiumin pushed his shoulder back.”Yes,she is.Can’t you see the word ‘belong to Chanyeol’ on her forehead”,Chanyeol created a fireball in his palm.”No,as what I can see,it’s definitely not yours!”,Xiumin taunted back as the ground around him froze with ice.

Ji Eun tapped her chin and then whirled her hands around.Just before Chanyeol and Xiumin could hit each other with their powers,they stopped at their spot with a slightly not-so-handsome expression.”Puhahahahahahahaha!!!”,Sehun and Tao burst into laughter as soon as they saw Xiumin’s and Chanyeol’s faces.

Chanyeol and Xiumin grunted,but didn’t manage to move.Ji Eun went over to their side and wagged her fingers at them.”No fighting next time”,she smiled and glided to the sky.

Kris watched from the side with him shaking his head in disapproval.”Sharing our blood with her definitely wasn’t a good idea.She has all our powers now”,Kris murmured.”She uses them even better than us”,Lay agreed.”But I liked the idea that our bloods are flowing in her.It feels like we are..bonded”,Chen muttered.That statement definitely was agreed by the other aliens.

They watched Ji Eun flew in the sky,enjoying herself with the fresh,comforting breeze for a long long time.

--

“Its dinner time!!!”,D.O hollered from the dining table.Xiumin burst out from his seat and arrived at the table in no time.”He just never changed.The eldest kid”,Baekhyun shook his head,laughing.”Min min is cute”,Ji Eun giggled.”You are much more cuter”,Baekhyun slung his arms around her and pecked her temples.

Ji Eun immediately blushed and lowered her head,embrassed.Baekhyun just couldn’t help but chuckled at her reaction.”Hey,I saw you kissing her!”,Chanyeol pulled Ji Eun into his arms protectively.”Why can’t I?”,Baekhyun frowned.”Because she is mine!”,Chanyeol tightened his grip around her.”Uh-uh,Yeollie.I belong to no one”,she teleported out from his arms and laughed.”You heard her”,Baekhyun stuck his tongue at him.

“You used my power very well,huh?”,Kai appeared out of nowhere behind her,snaking his arms around her waist.”Tell you a secret,I like your power the best”,she whispered.”Cheeky”,Kai whispered back and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks.Ji Eun giggled delightfully.

“I heard you”,Luhan cupped her cheeks together,making her looked like a puffy fish.”Hey,my cheeks”,she muffled.”You shouldn’t be unfair!You should like all of us equally”Luhan cupped her cheeks even tighter.

“Hey,hey,stop.Dinner”,D.O easily took Luhan’s arms away from her face.Ji Eun looked at D.O with a smile as a ‘thank you’.”Pshh,er”,Luhan murmured before sitting down at his seat.

The 13 of them thanked each other for the food and began to dig in.The aliens fed Ji Eun time to time and she couldn’t feel anymore happier.She looked at the 12 aliens around her and a warm smile found its way to her lips.*How I hope the time would stop here.Me and my 12 aliens*.

“Why aren’t you eating?”,Suho nudged her arms softly.Ji Eun snapped out from her own thoughts and smiled.”Nothing”,she send him an assuring smile.”I bet she is thinking something dirty”,Xiumin laughed and get a smack at the head from Kris.

“Ouch!!!”,Xiumin yelped and rubbed his sore head.”Speaking of which and which,Ji Eun,who do you like among us?Who is the one you thought is your…what’s that called in human’s language again”,Xiumin rubbed his chin.”Boyfriend”,Suho continued his words.”Ah,right!!”,Xiumin snapped his fingers.

Upon hearing Xiumin’s question,Ji Eun stopped eating and looked up.The aliens’ attention were on her,especially Luhan,Baekhyun,Kris,Chanyeol and Kai.She bit her lips,not knowing how to answer.The silence on the dining table was no joke.None of the aliens spoke a word as they waited for her answer.

Ji Eun looked at the eager aliens and heaved a big sigh.”You know..I really don’t know how to choose among you guys”,she whispered.The aliens’ shoulders slumped in defeat.”Because you all are very important to me in my heart”,she continued and the aliens immediately brightened.

“I loved all 12 of you equally.I can’t bear to lose a single one of you.I know I sound greedy and selfish,but I just can’t help it.I can’t choose between the 12 of you that are the same important in my heart.I understand,if any of you guys can’t accept this.But,its really what I feel,right here”,she confessed and put her palm against her chest.

The aliens kept quiet after hearing her confession.She looked at them again and sighed.*Of course they won’t accept my selfish thoughts.Who can accept one girl having 12 boys in her heart?*.”I am really sorry”,she stood up,tears already streaming in her eyes.*They hate me*.

When she was about to run away,someone grabbed her wrist.”I was afraid that you wouldn’t say what you say earlier”,Kris looked at her with his eyes filled with love.”Yeah,if you were to choose one of us,I would have been more dejected”,Chanyeol smiled.”Although I do hope,you only belong to me”,he grinned.

“Ji Eun”,Baekhyun went over and hugged her.”You are as important as how you think of us in our hearts too.12 of us can’t bear to lose you either”,he kissed the back of her ear.Ji Eun started to sob.It wasn’t because of sadness this time.It was because she was touched.

“We love you,Ji Eun.All of us”,Chen took her hand into his palm.”I..I..loved all of you too.Very,very much”,she cried.”Aawww,don’t cry”,Lay said soothingly and rubbed her tears away.

“Now that its clear,you don’t need to cry anymore Ji Eunnie.Or else me and Tao would cry too”,Sehun pouted and touched her cheeks.Ji Eun nodded and smiled at each of them.”Its alright”,Kai smiled.

“Awww,this kind of scene just make me feel like crying”,Xiumin sniffled fakely.”Why don’t we all give her a kiss to cheer her up!?”,he suggested.Oh,as expected from the cheeky Xiumin.

The aliens didn’t need to reply his question at all.The 12 of them puckered their lips out immediately and pressed their lips on her face turn by turn.She didn’t mind having Xiumin’s saliva all around her face.She didn’t mind getting hugged by the aliens hundred times at all.All she cared about was,being together with the 12 aliens forever.*I love all of you.My 12 Exo-ordinary aliens*.

 

-END-

So,this is the end,guys!I know this wasn't a great ending but I just cant make her choose.T~T.Because the 12 of them are equally good.(Although my bias is Chanyeol.>.<)

Anyways,thanks for supporting me throughout this whole story!!!!Your comments and subscribes are the things that kept me going.Hope you would do the same for my following story as well.

Sorry if i dissapointed any of you and sorry for any of my mistake.I will see you guys in my next story.Thanks once again.You guys won't know how grateful and thankful am I!;D

You!Yes,you!Thank you!:D

 

Check out my new fic as well!!!Featuring Infinite,Exo and Iu.See you guys there!:D

Freeze!You are mine!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425585