His singing

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Weihan had brought Ji Eun to the festive area with a glider.All the way,Ji Eun was squealing in happiness and Weihan kept groaning at her reactions.”Havent you seen a glider before?Is there anything to be happy about?”,Weihan asked in a bored tone.

“There is nothing like this on earth..thats why”,she mumbled.”What?”,Weihan looked at her,asking her to repeat her words.”Ahh,I was just saying I hadn’t use this..glider..for a long time”,she quickly responded.”Oh”,Weihan nodded.

“Here we are”,Weihan jumped off from the glider.Ji Eun gaped at the amount of aliens at the place and how grand the place looked.There were musics and a huge amount of food in the middle of the venue.Some aliens were dancing around but most of them were sitting down,having light chats among each other.

But what attracted Ji Eun the most was the 12 aliens who were sitting at the front.They looked dashing in their black suits compared to the first time when Ji Eun first saw them.Each of them wore a heartwarming smile on their face and they gently bowed at the aliens who went over to greet them.

Weihan leaded her to them and her eyes were fixed on them all the way she was walking.Her eyes darted to Suho who looked the most different from his normally self.Suho looked extra mature and his eyes were particularly shining.

“Gege!”,Weihan happily ran to his brother’s arms.”Weihan!”,Luhan caught him in his arms and smiled.”Ji Eun!”,the other aliens stood up from their seats and beamed.Tatania who was watching the whole scene sulked at their reactions towards Ji Eun.”Why are they being so happy over that girl”,she rolled her eyes.

“Ji Eun,Ji Eun!You must definitely try this!Its the best in Exo!”,Xiumin held up a bun alike food up in the air.”She is not glutton like you,Min Min”,Chen gagged.Xiumin frowned and formed a small ice ball in his palm before throwing it on Chen’s face.”Take that,now that I am free to use my power whenever I like!”,Xiumin laughed.Chen’s face grew red and he ran towards Xiumin,sending lights jolt of electricity to him.Ji Eun laughed at their interaction heartily.

Suddenly,Kai appeared at Ji Eun’s back and smirked.”You want to sit with me?”,he blew hot breath on her neck and pointed to the seat next to his.Ji Eun shivered and jokingly pushed him away.”Kai!”,she gave him a face.”Okay,okay”,Kai put his hands up,pretended to surrender.Just as suddenly as he appeared,he swiftly carried her in his arms.

He took her to his seat and placed her down gently on a seat beside him.”Hehe”,he smiled contently.Ji Eun just chuckled.

The celebration began officially after a small talk from Suho.Aliens began serving food to the Exo aliens and Ji Eun.”Mama,please enjoy your meal”,an alien bowed after placing a plate of delicacy on Kris’s plate.”Thank you,Kei”,Kris smiled.

“Hey,hey,Chanyeol”,Ji Eun nudged Chanyeol who was sitting beside her.”Yes,Ji Eunnie?”,he cutely beamed.”Why is the people here calling you guys Mama”,she whispered.”I told you we are the guardian here,Mama means guardian in Exo”,he replied.”Oh..means you guys are honourable?”,she raised a brow.”Kind off”,he laughed.

Ji Eun continued enjoying the food,not to forget the pill she needed to eat from Baekhyun.She smiled inwardly to herself,seeing how much the Exo aliens enjoyed themselves in their own home.She glanced around the area and saw Weihan and Luhan who was having their own sweet time.Luhan fed Weihan a few pieces of fruits and Weihan beamed in return.”Luhan will make a good father”,she murmured.

“Baekhyun!”,Tatania went over and clung onto Baekhyun’s arms.Ji Eun immediately jerked her head towards their direction upon hearing her voice.”Baekhyun,I missed you so much!Do you know that?”,she cooed and pinched his cheeks.”Err..yeah”,Baekhyun awkwardly replied.

Ji Eun’s eyebrows naturally creased together and her heart cringed.She felt jealousy overwhelming her and she really didn’t like Tatania’s skinship with Baekhyun.Baekhyun saw her looking and he was surprised to see her uncomfortable glare.Ji Eun stuck her tongue at him and looked away,annoyed.Baekhyun just blinked.*She is not jealous,right?*.

A loud announcement broke both of their thoughts.”We welcome Mama Luhan to the stage!”,Kei who served Kris earlier announced.Everyone started to chant for Luhan’s name and Luhan happily walked towards the stage.”What is Luhan gonna do?”,Ji  Eun asked Kai.”Just watch”,Kai took her hand and gave it a squeeze.

Luhan stood on the stage and dashingly smiled at the audience.Just like humans on earth,the female aliens swooned at his good looks.Luhan took a deep breath before letting his voice flow out rhythmically with the music.

Ji Eun gasped when she realized how soothing and warm Luhan’s singing was.All this while,she didn’t even know Luhan knew how to sing.His voice touched her heart and she felt herself falling deeper to this side of Luhan.

Luhan’s eyes were on Ji Eun all the while he was singing as if the song was meant for her.Their eyes were locked to each other and Baekhyun who had Tatania clinging on his arms frowned when he noticed their intense gaze.

The song ended pretty quickly and Ji Eun found herself disappointed.She wanted to hear more of his voice.Luhan came over to her after his splendid performance.”Do you like my performance Ji Eun?”,he grinned.”Very,your voice are the best!”,she gave him a thumbs up.Luhan softened at her cute reaction and immediately pulled her into his embrace.

“I can always sing it to you if you want.Only you”,he whispered into her ears.

 

-End-