Feelings:Part 2

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“ARGH!”,Kai ruffled his hair in frustration.”I should have keep it slow”,he mumbled to himself and exited the room,disappointed.”Lulu is here!”,Luhan spread his arms wide with his signature bright expression.Luhan was better than Kai.He was patient and he took things slow.”I should kiss you now right”,he stared right into her eyes.*Ba bump ba bump*,Ji Eun’s heart raced just by looking in his eyes.Luhan neared her lips as seconds goes by and Ji Eun heart exploded when she felt his lips slightly brushing with hers.Before Luhan could pressed his lips fully on hers,he backed off immediately.”,I cant do this.I am dying”,Luhan touched his chest.His heart was thumping at his chest,hard and fast.

Luhan ran out from the room,frustrated by himself.Ji Eun just blinked at his reaction.She somehow felt disappointed.Kris came in after Luhan.Kris was a bit more aggressive compared to the others.”Can I..hug you?”,Kris’s soft yet manly voice repeated in her mind.She just unknowingly nodded.Kris wrapped his long,slender arms around her small waist and Ji Eun felt her feet slowly leaving the floor.Kris was actually floating in the room with Ji Eun in his arms.

Kris looked at her one last time and leaned in to meet her lips.Ji Eun’s heart went dead.She couldn’t feel anything at all at that moment except for his sweet cherry lips.Kris savored her lips and his grip towards her tightened.None of the two wanted to let go of each other.But of course,someone interrupted.

“Kris?”,BaekHyun knocked the door.Kris reluctantly let go and rolled his eyes,annoyed.”I wish I could kiss you longer”,Kris blurted,not knowing what he said.Kris slowly floated down and Ji Eun landed on the ground safely.Her face was red and hot from the kiss earlier.*I..just kiss with Kris..right?*.Kris gave her another peck on the cheek and got out.

BaekHyun came in with his innocent smile.He noticed Ji Eun’s red blushing face and he regretted for not coming in earlier.”Kris…kissed your lips right?”,he sighed.Ji Eun nodded shyly.BaekHyun just couldn’t control himself anymore when he saw her nod.He placed a finger on her chin and lifted her face to face his.Ji Eun gulped.BaekHyun pressed his lips on hers and his lips moved in sync with hers immediately.Ji Eun immediately drowned in that kiss and she responded to the kiss.BaekHyun’s kiss were different from Kris’s.Kris’s was possessive and demanding but BaekHyun’s was slow and loving.

Their lips only parted when both of them ran out of breath.BaekHyun smiled in satisfaction and his heart felt like exploding.Ji Eun couldn’t even look at BaekHyun after the kiss.Now,she felt like a .How can she kiss so many guy at once?Oh scratch that,nothing matters now.

“I love you”,BaekHyun finally said.He wasn’t sure what is love.But from what he observed,that’s what a person should said when they felt their hearts responded to someone and when their hearts felt uneasy when they saw that someone with another person.Unfortuntely,Ji Eun was too confused to listen to his confession.*Why is my heart..being this way..?*.

BaekHyun dreamily left the room and the last one who entered was no other than Chanyeol.”I am the last one”,he sighed.He eyed her lips and noticed how red and swollen it was.”They kissed your lips already,didn’t they!”,his face darkened.Ji Eun just smiled foolishly to herself.”They even managed to make you have that kind of smile on your face”,he gasped.*She didn’t fall for either of them..didnt she?*.

Chanyeol went over to her and grabbed her shoulders.”Ji Eunnie?”,he searched her eyes,hoping she would take notice of him.Ji Eun immediately back to herself as Chanyeol’s hands came contact with her skin.”Oh,yeollie”,she called.”You didn’t..fall for them,didn’t you?”,he asked panickly.”Of course..not”,she found herself saying ‘No’ when she looked at Chanyeol’s sad eyes.*Why is Yeollie making my heart cringed when I see his sad eyes?*.

Chanyeol heaved out a relief sigh and his shoulders relaxed.”I am glad that you didn’t.I hadn’t have my chance to prove to you my kiss yet”,he whispered the last sentence.Chanyeol’s eyes were now happy again and Ji Eun just smiled when she noticed.”You ready for my kiss now?”,Chanyeol’s deep voice said.She just nodded.And his kiss was different.

Chanyeol started to kiss her forehead first.And slowly,he kissed the bridge of her nose then her nose.When he finally reached her lips,he smiled.”Can i?”,he whispered.Ji Eun squeezed her eyes closed as a reply.Chanyeol then pressed his lips on hers.*Thump Thump Thump Thump*,her heartbeat accelerated so fast that she was afraid that Chanyeol could hear it.His kiss were so alluring and Ji Eun could feel herself immersed in the kiss even though they started just a few seconds ago.

Chanyeol’s hands were cupping on both of her cheeks as he deepened the kiss.He didn’t want to let go at all even though he felt himself running out of breath.”HEY!COME OUT ALREADY!YOU HAD KISSED HER TOO LONG!”,the other aliens banged on the door.They weren’t able to come in because Chanyeol had made a fire wall in front of the door before he came in.Suho was trying his best to destroy the wall but it just seems to come out again and again.

Chanyeol finally withdraw his lips away from hers and rested his forehead on hers.*Why..is this feeling different from the everything before?*.

 

-End-

Dont be disappointed yet.Their loves are not decided yet.This is just merely a beginning.:).

Maybe i should just make Ji Eun end up with all of them.*Laugh evilly*.Lols,sorry for my craziness.