Plans

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“Sit down,don’t be afraid”,Baekhyun offered Kei a glass of warm water and gestured him to sit.The Exo aliens had brought Kei back to their cottage to find out more things about Surin.Kei gave Baekhyun a timid nod and carefully sat down on the wooden couch as he observed his surrounding.

“So you were saying that Surin went to the city few days ago?”,Kris laced his fingers together and exerted his gaze to Kei.Kei immediately nodded.”Do you have any idea why he did?”,Xiumin raised his brow.

“Hey,stop questioning him like a criminal.Relax,Kei”,Luhan patted his back.Kei gave him an appreciative smile and took in a deep breath.”As I said earlier,he took some of us.And from what I heard from the gossips around the city,he is planning something terrible”,Kei started to speak.

“Terrible?You mean..?”,Kai asked.”He is planning to kill all of you,mamas”,Kei shivered as he finished his words.”Using the human girl”.

“DAMMIT!”,Chanyeol suddenly punched the wall.”How did he even know that Ji Eun is a human!”.”I would say those hostages he captured told him.I think that was part of the reason why he kidnapped them”,Kei replied.

“That’s extremely bad,Kris.I am worried of Ji Eun.Very much”,Lay said concernly.”Each of us does”,Chen murmured.

“We need to find her soon”,Kris blurted.”But how do we know where did he hide her?”,Sehun sighed.

“Mamas..I suggest you should leave the human girl and save yourself.Surin is obviously using her to get to all of you so that he could conquer Exo.We couldn’t bear to lose the twelve of you,even one”,Kei said and looked towards Suho worriedly.

“You dare to say that again,I am gonna burn you to death!”,Chanyeol grabbed Kei by the neck and slammed him on the wall.”Yeol!Let him go!”,D.O and Chen immediately pulled Chanyeol back.

“Yeol!You better control yourself!”,Kris hissed.”I am sorry,Kei,but you should know,if she died,all of us would die mentally”,Kris continued.

--

“Please,stop!Please!”,Ji Eun yelled for the umpteenth times as she struggled on the floor.Surin had been tocturing her with his mind power for Ji Eun was unwilling to reveal anything about the 12 aliens at all.

Surin was smart enough to go through the memories in her brain  and found out what was the most painful memory for her.Dong Suk’s case.

Ji Eun had gone through the hurtful memory in her mind for like the hundredth time that would had made her numb which she didn’t ever since she got captured.And every single time the replayed memory ended,she died mentally.

“You fool!You better think properly before rejecting me again!”,Surin hissed.”I will come back another time and I will see if your stubbornness would win this memory again”,he cackled and closed the door behind the hostages again.

Ji Eun finally felt alive.The memory stopped replaying in her mind but she couldn’t stop crying.Those memories she tried so hard to forget and she finally managed to with the aliens’ help but Surin dug it out again.

Tatania dragged herself over to Ji Eun’s side and pulled her up to sit.”You alright?”,she asked and squeezed her shoulders.Ji Eun nodded weakly.

You might have thought if would be weird why Tatania treated her so good.But if you knew what Ji Eun had done to her,you would understand.Since Ji Eun arrived at the strange place,she had been helping the aliens that were kept hostages none stop.She helped them took their tocturing away by making Surin to tocture her instead each time he came in.And Tatania was humane enough to appreciate her help.

”Tatania,we need to escape from here.We need a plan”,Ji Eun huffed and grabbed on Tatania’s hand tightly.

 

-END-

Comments are sooooo appreaciated!