Complication

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“KILL HER!”,the aliens screamed in rage.They were getting nearer and nearer towards the 12 aliens who were surrounding Ji Eun protectively.

Tension and nervousness filled the atmosphere and none of them knew what to do at that particular moment.”PLEASE!LISTEN TO ME.I CAN EXPLAIN THIS!”,Suho desperately yelled.Of course,it didn’t stop the charging aliens.

“We can’t fight them!They are our people and I couldn’t bear to hurt them!”,D.O curled his fist into a ball as he cautiously eyed his surrounding.

“TAO!STOP THE TIME NOW!”,Kris commanded and Tao immediately acted accordingly.The crowd stopped moving and Ji Eun managed to breath a little.It was so nerve wrecking that she wasn’t able to breath properly.Her feet and hands turned cold and she couldn’t stop herself from shivering.

“I cant hold them much longer!The combination of all their powers are too strong!”,Tao warned as he started to perspire.

“Now,listen to me.Each and every of you”,Suho gathered all of them and started to pass instruction to each of them.”I need you to take Ji Eun out of here.Somewhere that the others wouldn’t find her”,Suho looked at Kai.Kai nodded.

“Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Luhan and Sehun.I trust the four of you can do the job to protect her no matter what,right?”,Suho said.”Leave it to us”,Chanyeol promised.”I knew I can always trust you guys”,Suho patted each and every of their shoulder.”Now go.We will meet you soon”.

“I am really,really sorry..”,Ji Eun started to sob.She was feeling extremely guilty.”This is all my fault.I shouldn’t have agree to come.I-I”,she couldn’t continued her words any further as she chocked on her own tears.”Shh”,Kris went over and gave her a comforting hug.

“It wasn’t your fault at all.Don’t blame yourself.Remember,we do everything because we wanted too”,Lay convinced.

“Guys!I can’t hold back anymore!Hurry!”,Tao screamed in panic.Some of the aliens were already able to move their limps and Tao knew its just a matter of seconds when his power would stop functioning.

“We need to go”,Baekhyun urged.Kai went over to Ji Eun’s side and lifted her up into his arms.”Make sure all of you are safe!I wont forgive any of you if something happen,understand!”,Sehun gave his comrades who were staying a firm look.

“Don’t worry about us,Hunnie!Remember,protect her!”,Xiumin winked.”Go,hurry!Before its too late!”,Chen said.

Chanyeol,Sehun,Luhan and Baekhyun put their hands on Kai’s shoulder and they puffed into white smoke,leaving the others with the raging aliens.

“Now,we have something more important to do”,Suho sighed and turned his attention back to the aliens.

--

The six of them reappeared in a deserted area in the middle of the forest.”Where are we?”,Luhan scanned the area.He made sure there was no threat around them before letting out a relief sigh.

“Follow me”,Kai muttered and started walking towards a direction.”Where are we going?”,Sehun scratched his cheeks but still followed along.

They walked deeper into the forest and Baekhyun left some hint to let the other Exo aliens to know their direction to find them.Ji Eun was still in Kai’s arms and she made no effort to release herself from him.She was too shocked and scared to be able to do anything.She tightened her grip around Kai’s neck and Kai pulled her closer to his chest to comfort her.*I am so sorry,everyone*,a single tear rolled down from her eyes.

After quite some time,they saw a figure of a cottage miles away from their current position.”Hey!Look,there is a cottage there!”,Chanyeol pointed.”You are right.There is a cottage there!”,Sehun chirped.

As they neared the cottage,they fastened their pace and they finally reached at the entrance of the cottage.”Do you think there is anyone living here?”,Baekhyun questioned and looked into the cottage through the window situated beside the door.

Just when they were trying to confirm whether the place was safe,Kai went and opened the door without a word.He had put Ji Eun down earlier on a bench that were placed on the empty space in front of the cottage.

“Kai,we don’t know whether this place is safe or not yet.We cant go in without any confirmation”,Baekhyun tried to stop him.”Its safe.Its my place.Dont worry”,Kai mumbled and went over to take Ji Eun with him into the cottage.

“Your place?This is your place?”,Sehun gasped.”You LIVE here?!”,Luhan shrieked.Nevertheless,the four of them entered the cottage too.

The inside of the cottage was small but it gave a sense of warmness.There were a few furnitures in the living room including a screen at the centre and a small kitchen just right beside the toilet.A total of three rooms were situated at the end of the cottage and each of the room were completed with a bed,a dressing table and wardrobe.

Kai guided Ji Eun to the couch and sat her down after dusting off the thick layer of dust that compiled because there weren’t anyone living there for a long time.

“What do you mean you live here,Kai?”,Chanyeol asked as soon as he stepped his foot into the cottage.”This was the house I stayed in before my parents died”,he explained with his tone rather hurt as he reminisced his painful past.

Baekhyun noticed a picture frame hanging on the wall and went over to examine it.He took the frame down from the wall and blew off the dust that had covered the picture.There it was,the picture of Kai’s parents smiling happily with young Kai in their arms.*This is really Kai’s house.How come neither of us knew about this?*.

“I guess we could stay here until we clear off the things.After some cleaning,it could be a desirable place”,Luhan said.They started to clear off the dust and Baekhyun brightened each of the room with his power.Ji Eun joined the cleaning too,but kept quiet the whole time.In fact,none of them spoke too much.

After hours of cleaning,the cottage was finally clean.The other aliens weren’t here yet and the six of them couldn’t sit still at all.”Why aren’t they here yet?”,Ji Eun played with her fingers nervously.”What if something did happen to them?”,she started to get paranoid.

“They wont.They are strong.Plus,Suho and Kris are there.They wont let anything happen to the others”,Luhan said.

“I am sorry.I..i am such a fool for mentioning that Ji Eun is a human.If I just stop talking,none of this would happen”,Kai murmured.”No,Kai.This is not your fault,is my fault.I shouldn’t have agree to come here at the first place.Look what I have done”,Ji Eun started to cry.

“This is not anyone’s fault.So stop blaming yourself.Rather than blaming yourself,why don’t we see what we can do to solve this matter?”,Baekhyun maturely replied.

Suddenly,Chanyeol grew alarmed.”Wait,I heard footsteps”,he shushed them down and went over to peek through the window.He saw several figure running towards the cottage and a smile curled on his lips.”They are here!”.

Sehun dashed to the door and opened it,expecting to welcome his brothers happily.As they neared the cottage,the six of them who were standing outside the cottage noticed that there were someone on Kris’s back and with the other aliens’s expression,they knew something went wrong.

 

-END-

I am sorry for not updating for sooooo long!I am having my most important exam now that required me to study so hard that I hadnt have time to even update a chapter of any of my fic.D:.I will be updating frequently like usual after next week because my exam will be finish!I am sorry again.D: