Kai's Past:Part 3

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

Kai was desperate to teleport away from the man’s strong grasp but the device that Jisung holding make him felt powerless.His energy just disappeared and he felt weak and tired.The man was particularly dragging him and his mother out from the house because they felt so weak.

Some of the man carried Kai’s father’s body,following them out from the house.His father was already conscious now and Kai’s mother could hear him mumbled  something incorehent.”Kaza!”,Kai’s mother called her husband name out weakly.Kaza just whispered something that couldn’t be heard.

They finally reached a big scheduled field and Kai recognized the place was somewhere near their spaceship.He mentally sighed in relief in his mind that their spaceship was in the invicible mode.The man pushed both Kai and his mother on the ground roughly.”ARGH!”,Kai’s mother yelped in pain as she felt a stinging pain in her stomach right after her back hit the ground.

“Mummy!”,Kai scrambled towards her and held her hands.Upon hearing his wife yells,Kaza’s eyes were now wide opened as he stared at his wife and son.”Eve!”,he shouted.”Daddy,mummy is bleeding”,Kai started to cry.There were bloods slowly flowing down from his mother’s thighs and Kai noticed how his mother’s body temperature dropped rapidly.He could feel her shivering.

Kaza tried to run towards his family but the man pulled him back and punched his face.”Nuh uh,no reunion”,Jisung wagged his fingers and laughed evily.Kai turned to glare at Jisung.Jisung blinked in surprise because he actually felt afraid just by seeing his glares towards him.”Aish!Why is she bleeding”,he quickly looked away from Kai’s stares and tried to divert his own attention.”Aish,the baby would be dead”,he grumbled but he didn’t mean it at all.All he wanted was money.

Kaza screamed out loud when he heard his soon to born baby would be dead.”YOU BEAST!”,he shouted and released the man’s grasp on him.He lunged towards Jisung who was now shrieking in fear.He pushed him down on the floor,making the device he was holding dropped on the ground.Kai could feel his power slowly recovering.”RUN,KAI!Take mummy with you!”,Kaza commanded as he shoot another lightning ray towards one of the man.

Kai quickly put his mother’s arms around his shoulders and tried to pull her to the spaceship.But he was too small for god sake.He was too weak and he couldn’t teleport themselves to the spaceship because it will hurt his mother.She was not in situation to travel through space because of her pregnancy.He tried his best to drag his mother away but they only moved a little bit.

Eve must had noticed.She knew if this kept going on,she and Kai would die together.Without a word,she used all her strength to lift Kai in the air using her power and slowly make him float to the place where their spaceship are.”Run,baby,run”,she chocked.She was already crying because she had a feeling this will be the last time she was going to see her own son.

Ji Sung managed to gain back the device and Kaza once again dropped to the ground,powerless.”Kai..Eve..run”,he croaked,looking at the blur sight of his family.Eve dropped to the ground as the pain in her stomach getting worst and worst.Kai just stood at the place his mother landed him safely and watched the scene where his parents getting caught by Jisung’s man again.

“MUMMY!DADDY!”,he cried and started running towards them again.”KAI!NO,RUN.PLEASE,FOR US.RUN!”,Eve yelled the last time.”GET THAT BOY!”,Jisung commanded and his man started to run towards Kai.

The spaceship slowly appeared from the invincible mode and Kai started to run backwards,into the spaceship.Once he entered the spaceship,the entrance slowly closed and Kai took a last look at his parents.His mother smiled at him one last time and his father who was beaten to the ground tried his best to look up and smiled at him too.

Kai’s tears started to run in his eyes.’We will miss you’,he saw his mother mouthed as she was being pulled away by Jisung’s man.The entrance was now completely closed and his parents were already out from his sight.The spaceship started to shake as the engine started automatically.*ZOOM*,the spaceship fled to the sky in seconds.

Kaza and Eve looked towards the flying spaceship in the sky for one last time.*Take care,son.Be brave*.

End of flashback

Kai was already crying like a kid when he neared his story ending.Ji Eun could feel how sad and hurt how Kai was.One single tear rolled down from her eyes as she can imagined the whole scene.She knew how terrible it was to watch your own parents died,moreover,in such a horrifying way.At that moment,she really hated humans and she finally knew why the people in Exo hated them.

She couldn’t bare to say any words to Kai at that moment because there was nothing that could comfort him.The cold air hit their face and Kai’s bangs naturally fell according to the wind direction as he continued sobbing.The only thing she could do was being by his side.

Ji Eun scooted herself nearer to Kai and Kai could feel her warmness.”Come here”,Ji Eun whispered.She pulled half of her scarf from her neck and wrapped the other half on Kai’s neck.Then,she gently pushed Kai’s head towards her shoulder.Kai rested his head on her shoulder comfortably as he continued sobbing,remembering about his parents.Even though her shoulder was small and bony,he felt it was the best comfort he could had at that very moment.