Missing Sehun

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Lunch was just with a plate of dukbokki for each of them and some soondae.And of course,after the 12 of them changed into the clothes,they attracted more attention and a whole bunch of girls had already been following them like a swarm of bees.

“Why are these humans following us?”,Chen asked Ji Eun who was just standing right next to him.

“I don’t know”,Ji Eun shook her head.*But a part of me tells me its because of you all*.

“Whats that fluffy pink pink thing over there!”,Sehun pulled onto Ji Eun’s sleeves like a small kid and pointed at the cotton candy.

“Cotton candy”,she replied.

“Candy?!Soooooo,its sweet?!”,Sehun’s eyes widened.

“Yes it is.Extremly sweet I must say”,she smiled.

“Buy me one!”,his cute puppy eyes blinked.

Ji Eun couldn’t said No to that demanding,irresistible and big eyes.Sehun was his lips,anticipating the taste of the candy while Ji Eun buying him one.Once the soft sweet thing came in contact with his lips,the cotton melted.His eyes grew bigger as he grew more and more excited at the taste.

“Buy me more,Ji Eunnie!”,his aegyo starting to show.He was so fond of the taste that he doesn’t even realize he called her Ji Eunnie.

Ji Eun took her wallet out,wanting to buy him more when suddenly BaekHyun and Chanyeol called her for some stuff.She quickly shove a few paper money onto Sehun’s palm and ran to BaekHyun’s and Chanyeol’s side.

“What is it?”,Ji Eun asked as she approached them.

“Xiumin hyung took a stick of hot bar at that stall and he didn’t have any money to pay”,Chanyeol said and pointed to the pouting Xiumin who had been scolded by the store owner.She hurried off to that side and quickly apologized to the ahjumma and dragged Xiumin away.

“Aish,here,each of you take some of this money.We cant afford getting caught stealing.Its going to cause a lot of problems”,Ji Eun said and pass each of them a few paper money.”Come on,its getting late now.Why don’t we go back?”,Ji Eun sighed and gestured them to follow her.

Soon after,they reached the Myeongdong’s train station and Ji Eun went to buy the train tickets again.After buying,she pass them their tickets when she realize she had an extra tickets in her hands.

“Is there anyone who hadn’t took their tickets yet?”,she waved the tickets around.”One..two..three”,she began counting the head of the aliens.”Eleven?”,she gasped.

“?Where is Sehunnie?!”,Tao suddenly shrieked.Just then,they just realize their maknae is gone.They looked at Luhan,hoping that he would said he went to the toilet or something since he always stick to him.

“I don’t know where is him too”,Luhan began to get panicked.

“When is the last time anyone saw him?”,Suho asked.

“I don’t know,he was with us when Xiumin hyung went to steal the hot bar and I saw him on the pink thing”,Kai explained.

“Oh oo,we should hurry off and find him!He should have been at the cotton candy stall!”,Ji Eun shouted and began running out from the train station,followed by the other 11 aliens.

 

-End-