Jealousy:Part 1

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“I have booked 3 rooms under the name Song Ji Eun.Could you please check for me?”,Ji Eun politely asked the reception.”Sure.Please hold on for a moment”,the receptionist smiled in return.

The aliens were all at the lounge,looking at the beach in awe.”It’s so nice here”,BaekHyun sniffed in the salty yet nice air.”Water!”,Suho exclaimed excitedly.Its the 1st time Suho had been so excited ever since he stepped his foot on earth.He loves water a lot as his power is water too.Chanyeol was the opposite.Water is fire natural enemy and he hated water a lot.He grumbled and boringly rested his cheek on the railing.

“Guys!Let’s go to our rooms”,Ji Eun flashed the room keys and the aliens happily followed.Exo M and Exo K will be having separate rooms while Ji Eun will be staying on her own.They gone into their rooms and freshen up themselves before meeting at the beach.

The Korean festival will be held at night so they had the whole afternoon to enjoy the wonderful beach.They all changed into suitable warm attire since it was pretty cold at Jeju.”WHAT?We cannot play in the water?!”,Suho’s shoulders slumped in disappointment when Ji Eun told him the bad news.”Its autumn now,Suho.The water will be extra cold and as you can see,there is absolutely no one in the beach right now”,Ji Eun explained.Suho looked towards the beach and indeed,there was no one there.He longingly looked at the water before letting out a big sigh.

Ji Eun doesn’t feel good when she saw the disappointment in Suho’s eyes.”I guess…we can still take a walk at the beach”,she beamed.Suho immediately brighten and he linked his arms with hers as he pulled her to the beach.”Where is our mature leader?”,Kai raised his brow and shook his head.

The aliens and Ji Eun walked along the seashore slowly as they admired the scenery.Suho was already happy enough for being close to the water.He took chances to form an orb of water in his palm and shoot it right into the sea when he noticed no human was looking.”This place looks so much like Exion”,Lay suddenly said.Ji Eun took notice of it.”Exion?Where is that?”,Ji Eun curiously asked.

“It’s a part of our planet.It’s a very beautiful place.The view is the best”,Tao put out both of his thumbs.”Waaa,I bet it’s very pretty”,Ji Eun smiled.*Hmmm..to be honest,I never knew what kind of planet they came from.I almost forgotten they weren’t humans already*.

“I would have bring you there if I have the chance.Its very romantic”,Luhan whispered the last sentence.”Hey!Where did you learned that word from”,Ji Eun giggled.”Internet”,Luhan winked.”You knew about internet too?”,Ji Eun was amused.”Obviously”,Luhan stuck his tongue out.Ji Eun just laughed.

They continued walking at the beach and Ji Eun felt colder and colder as the wind started to blow stronger.She pull her scarf  higher up until it covered her nose completely while rubbing onto her shoulders for some heat.Suddenly a pair of arms manly wrapped around her shoulders and Ji Eun immediately warmed up.She turned to look at the tall figure,her scarf still covering up her nose.”Yeol”,she called out affectionately.

Chanyeol couldn’t help but grinned when he noticed how cute she looked with her scarf covering her nose.”Cold,eh?”,he asked.”Hm”,she nooded.”You can count on me.I am always warm”,he patted her bangs.*Thump thump*,Ji Eun could hear her heartbeat started to go faster.*What is this feeling I am having.I feel so..safe*.Her cheek blushed as Chanyeol pulled her closer to him.Ji Eun could smell his scent and it was very comforting.She naturally leaned closer to him and snuggled into his warmness.

BaekHyun sighed at the scene he was watching the entire time.He was very happy that he was able to hold her hands for the 1st time but that didn’t stopped him to grew jealous at how close Chanyeol is to her.He noticed her slightly pink shade on her cheek and his heart stopped for a second.*Please don’t let Ji Eun fall for him.I am sorry,Chanyeol but I can’t give her to you*.

 

-End-