Kai's Past:Part 2

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“Kai!Dinner is ready!”,Kai’s mum hollered.”Okay!”,Kai replied back and quickly closed the story book he was reading.”What’s for dinner?”,Kai ran up to the dining table.”Waaahhhh!Roasted chicken!”,he clapped his hands in glee.

Kai’s mum came out with bowls of rice and softly ruffled Kai’s hair.”Daddy is coming back for dinner”.”Hoooraayyy!”,Kai squealed and beamed cutely.Kai’s mum was about to walk into the kitchen to take out the pot of soup when the phone like device rang.She went over to the big screen in her living room and slide it opened with her fingertips.

The screen flicked opened,Kai’s father face appearing in the screen.Her face immediately brighten and her lips curved into a smile but soon,her smile disappeared and her eyes widened in horror.Kai’s father was suddenly toppled over by a man and he yelled out in pain.”Heh”,she heard the man smirked.”Hi alien’s wife”,the man evily laughed.Kai’s mum recognize the man.He was the one that taught them things about humans and he was the one that guided them all along on earth.

“Jisung!What are you doing to him?Let him go!”,Kai’s mum yelled and grabbed onto the screen as if she can pulled him out from there.Kai who was busy sniffing in the scent of the roasted chicken,ran into the living room when he heard his mother’s loud voice.His steps slow down when he saw his mother conversing with an unknown man in the screen.

“Mummy?”,he called out softly.His mother immediately turned to him and gestured him to go away,out from the screen.But being the naïve kid he was,he didn’t know what his mother meant.He just walked closer to his mother who was already in the verge of crying.”Ahh,there,your son is here too.Bring him here together”,Jisung cackled evily.

“Who is that ugly man in the screen”,Kai frowned when he saw Jisung in the screen.His instinct told him that the man in the screen was not a good man.”Bring him and yourself here,or your husband died”,Jisung said the last word and the screen became dark.

Kai’s mother dropped to the floor on her knee,her face pale and her lips trembling.”What’s wrong,mummy?”,Kai caressed his mother cheeks softly.When he saw his mother wasn’t responding,he bent down to face her and cupped her cheek.Being so close with her,he heard her mumbling something to herself.”Experiment..no..he..cannot..die”,Kai hardly heard the words because she was too soft.

 When Kai’s mother came to her senses,she suddenly grabbed Kai’s shoulder,making him a little shocked.”Kai,hear what mummy is going to say okay?”,she croaked.Kai just nodded.”We are going earth in a while okay?Lets bring daddy back here together okay?”,she smiled bitterly.”YAY!”,Kai cheered,not knowing the truth.

Kai’s mother swallowed back her tears,not wanting Kai to know anything.She just quietly packed some stuff and took Kai into the spaceship quietly,without any words from her anymore after that.

--

Kai and his mother arrived on earth after a very long time in the spaceship.Kai often glanced at his mother who sitting in the control room,without a noise at all.He knew something was wrong,but he didn’t dare to ask his mother.

They parked the spaceship somewhere in a scheduled place and put on the invicible mode to hide their spaceship from the humans.Kai’s mother held onto Kai’s small hand tightly as she lead him out from the spaceship.”Kai”,she called out and bent down to match her height with his.”You must listen well to mummy okay?Earth isn’t the same like how it is in Exo.If mummy says run,you run okay?”,she his hair.”Em!”,he beamed.

She continued holding onto his hand while walking into somewhere that Kai didn’t recognize at all.After a long walk,Kai finally saw a house in a middle of somewhere.”Is daddy there?”,Kai pointed the house happily.”Ya”,she shortly replied.

They stopped at the entrance of the house and different feeling gushed into Kai’s heart and his mother’s.Kai was feeling extremely happy but his mother was feeling worried,afraid and even scared.She twisted the door knob opened and the door creaked opened with an eerie sound.”You are here”,a cold voice echoed in the house and the lights flicked opened.

Kai flinched at the sudden amount of lights that were shining into his eyes.He closed his eyes shut,trying to adjust his eyes to the lights.When he finally managed to open his eyes,he almost cried out loud.There,on a table,his father was lying straight on the table and he looked almost lifeless.”Daddy!”,he cried.”Wow,even an alien kid know what is a daddy,huh?”,Jisung mocked.

“What did you do to him!”,Kai’s mother cried.”Ahhh..nothing.Just some experiment on him ,you know.I was wondering how aliens made of and maybe..I cut his body opened?”,he laughed.”I was planning to do this for such a long time already.If I could just sell all three of you to the museum,do you know how much money I would have made?Oh,sorry!Four!There is another one in your stomach!”,Jisung pointed to Kai’s mother bloated tummy.”And that’s the reason why I couldn’t perform my actions earlier.You had to go back to earth because of your pregnancy,making me need to become the goodie goodie person for a little longer.Argh.Do you know how disgusted I feel to act friendly infront of you,aliens?”,he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“All this while..all the things you do for us was fake?”,Kai’s mother gasped and her eyes burned in anger.”Of course it is!You wouldn’t have thought that I am doing it willingly right?And your husband here makes me suffered so much just to catch him.He and his lightning power”,he spatted.”But luckily..I found a way that can stop you this aliens power from going on”,he smirked and took out a square shape devices.

“I will killed you”,Kai’s mother hissed dangerously.Kai was starting to feel the situation and he was afraid because he had never seen the scary side of his mother.”Guys”,Jisung suddenly snapped his fingers.”Show our guest where they will be”.And suddenly,10-20 mens came out and grabbed Kai and his mother by the hands.

And that time,even Kai was a kid,he knew,that the humans betrayed them and they weren’t trustable at all.

 

-End-