Celebration

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“We are back”,Sehun called out happily as he entered the house.Ji Eun immediately shoot up from her seat when she recognized the familiar voice.She ran to the front door to see the 12 aliens slowly walking in one by one.”Anyong,Ji Eunnie”,Sehun waved cutely like usual.”Did you have your lunch?”,D.O smiled at her and walked in.

“I missed you,Ji Eunnie!”,Tao blew her an invisible kiss.”Lets go out for dinner tonight,shall we?”,Luhan asked.”YESSS!”,the others answered out loud especially Xiumin who was particularly jumping around the house.

Ji Eun blinked her eyes continuously.*Whats with them?They weren’t like this just now!Dong Suk..!*.Ji Eun eyes quickly searched for Lay and BaekHyun.She saw BaekHyun standing at the corner ,looking at the excited aliens.”Baek”,she tugged on his arms.”Oh,Ji Eun ah”,he smiled.

“What happen to Dong Suk?”,she whispered.BaekHyun kept quiet for a second.”Hmm..he..fainted?”,BaekHyun awkwardly laughed.Ji Eun gasped.”He is lucky we didn’t kill him though”,Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere.

“You okay now?”,BaekHyun smiled to his best friend.”Of course”,Chanyeol grinned.”I had already beat the crap out of him”,Chanyeol flexed his arms muscle causing Ji Eun to giggle.”There should be nothing to worry about anymore,Ji Eun”,Luhan squeezed her shoulders.

“Luhan was so fierce just now!”,Suho jokingly said.”Hey!Everyone was just now”,Luhan grumbled.

Ji Eun smiled to herself even though she can imagine how badly Dong Suk is beaten.”Wohooo~!Ji Eun finally smile!”,Xiumin clapped his hands in glee.”We should celebrate!”,Sehun chirped.

“I am tired”,Kai groaned and leaned on the wall with his eyes closed.”Just for tonight”,Lay put his arms over his shoulder.”Yay~!!Lets go!”,all of them cheered and pull Ji Eun out from the house.

--

“Aish!I haven’t even prepared yet”,Ji Eun dusted the non existence dust off her sweater.”Awww,you are so cute”,Sehun cooed.BaekHyun was standing beside Ji Eun,quietly observing her.*She is back to her ownself*.

“Where are we going by the way?”,she asked.The aliens stopped walking.”Somewhere?”,Kris beamed.Ji Eun smacked her own forehead.Of course,the aliens wouldn’t know where to go.”Hmmm”,she tapped her chin.”Since you guys are so happy,lets go to Everland!”,she cheered.

“Where’s Everland?It sounds scary”,Tao pouted.”It’s a theme park.There is a lot of things to play there”,Ji Eun explained.At the word ‘play’,Sehun and Tao got excited.”Lets go lets go!”,they both chorused.

Ji Eun laughed and brought the guys for a scrumptious meal at the Pasta Factory before heading to Everland.’Woah’ and ‘Wow’ can be heard from the aliens when they reached Everland.Ji Eun paid for the admission tickets and brought them in the park immediately.

“Lets go for that 1st,Ji Eun”,Luhan pointed to the Merry go Round.Ji Eun sat on one of the white horses and the aliens surrounded her.She giggled happily when the ride starts and everything in her mind just goes off.The aliens smiled contently when they saw the scene.

Next,they went for a roller coaster ride.Xiumin and D.O was extremely excited when they saw the roller coaster turning 360 degree around.Chen’s face turned pale when he saw the ride.”Are you okay,Chen?”,Ji Eun worriedly asked.”Ye-yeah”,he gulped.He doesn’t want to disappoint her when they are out to have fun even though he was very scared of height.

Soon,it was their turn and the aliens were argueing who was going to sit with Ji Eun.During the argument,BaekHyun take the chance and quickly snuck in and sit with Ji Eun.”Hey”,he smiled.”Bacon is cheating!”,Luhan pointed at him.”Nice name you got for him”,Kris high fived Luhan.The aliens grumbled and gets their seats because they know BaekHyun is not going to move anyways.The ride started and Ji Eun started to feel a little bit scare.BaekHyun noticed it and sneakily moved closer and held her hands.Ji Eun turned to look at him but soon she softened.She felt safe when BaekHyun hold her.She turned her palm so that his palm and her palm are facing together.BaekHyun take the chance to intertwine their fingers together.

“AHHHH!!!”,they heard Xiumin,Tao and Sehun screaming behind when the ride starts to go faster.BaekHyun and Ji Eun looked at each other and burst into laughter.Chanyeol’s face saddened when he noticed their hands.*It should have been me*.He wasn’t focused on the ride at all,all he could see was their hands.

The ride ended pretty quickly and the aliens got off,satisfied.BaekHyun lead Ji Eun out from the ride with their hands still together.It was Luhan’s turn to notice it.His eyebrows immediately creased together and he had the urge to just go and break their hands apart.”Omo!Chen,you looked so pale!”,Ji Eun let go of BaekHyun’s hand and go to check Chen’s up.Luhan mentally cheered in his mind.

Chen was looking awfully sick and he looks like he is going to puke anytime.”Are you okay?”,she furrowed her eyebrows.Lay came over to look at him and he touched Chen’s forehead.Chen felt his nauseous slowly subsiding and he felt better.”Thank you,Lay”,Chen smiled.

They decided to rest.They sat on one of the resting place and Ji Eun massaged her soar legs.”You feel better already?”,Chanyeol went over and asked her.She looked at all of the aliens who were talking among themselves about how fun the day was and she smiled contently to herself.”Did something happen?”,she asked,acting as if nothing had happen to her.Suho who was listening to the conversation laughed and gently ruffled her hair.

 

-End-

A/N:I didnt make them killed Dong Suk for a reason,guys.I guess i had to break my plot since you guys were a little bit pissed.Lol.Dong Suk will be coming back.Shhh.

Anyways!Check out my new fic!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/260051/my-hot-vampire-prince-fantasy-infinite-romance-vampire-woohyun-love-infiniteiu