Safe and Sound

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Suho limped over to their side with his hands wrapped in a bandage.He flinched each time he walked and everyone who saw him will know he was in a very big pain.Surin laughed extremely loud when he saw Suho.”You think bringing more aliens would defeat me?I guess you want the population of this planet extinct immediately huh?I will grant your wishes”.

“Don’t make stupid assumption,Surin.We don’t know the last winner yet”,Suho hissed.”Yeah,you stupid demon!Get out from our planet!”,the rest of the aliens hollered in anger.

“Guys!”,Suho turned back to the 11,tired aliens.”We can’t give up yet!See,they are all here to help.We need to save this planet.We need to save..Ji Eun”,Suho looked at Ji Eun’s fragile figure with sad eyes.

Looking at Suho and the rest of energized,tough looking aliens,the 11 of them looked at each other before standing up.Yes,of course they couldn’t give up.They need to defeat this Surin and led a peaceful life with Ji Eun.The 11 of them exchanged look with Suho and Suho smiled proudly at his comrades.Seeing their determined expression,Suho knew they are back to their not giving up pose.

Surin growled at the words the other aliens threw at him.He eyed each of them that started to surround him and he couldn’t help denying he felt a little fear slowly growing in him.Demons like him fed on people’s fear for strength and sensing no fear in those aliens had definitely weakened him.

All of them charged at the wall force and tried to force themselves in.None of the aliens showed any sign of weariness even though they were injured by the wall force.Surin,seeing the anger in their faces started to grow worried.He eyed the aliens that were about to break his wall force and Ji Eun who was lying unconscious beside him.*She is still breathing*.

And an evil thought came into his mind.At first,he just wanted to use the human girl to lure the aliens and to take over the planet.But now that he knew his plan was going to fail soon,he wanted to at least make the aliens suffered mentally their whole life.He wanted to kill the human girl they loved so much  in front of them and swallowed her alive so that she could never be reborn anymore.

Chanyeol noticed his evil plan when he saw him eyeing Ji Eun with his hands slowly withdrawing from the wall force.*No,no!Please don’t let my intuition be true*.Surin scrutinized his surrounding for one last time before letting his hands off completely from the wall force.In 10 seconds,before the wall force disappeared completely,he would have already eaten her alive.

Surin bent down and grabbed a handful of Ji Eun’s hair before the back of her ear.”No,NO!YOU BASTARD.LET HER OFF!”,Kai screamed and kept trying to teleport himself into the wall force,but failed.

Those 10 seconds were like in slow motion.Surin transformed into his hideous form with sharp,big fangs and a body fulled with gray,green scale.He opened his jaw widely and was ready to swallow Ji Eun into his mouth.

Chanyeol moved faster than anybody.He ran and forced himself harder into the wall force.

9 seconds.

Chanyeol screamed and pushed harder as his hands burned.He didn’t care.

8 seconds.

Like a miracle,Chanyeol finally managed to push his left arm into the force.His arms were already badly damaged.

7 seconds.

Chanyeol was stuck in between the wall force and the outside.The pain was much more unbearable as it was burning his stomach now.

6 seconds.

D.O noticed what Chanyeol had been doing.He punched the wall force as hard as he could with his strength.

5 seconds.

Chanyeol,with D.O’s help,finally went in ¾ of his body now.

4 seconds.

Each aliens started to realize what Chanyeol has been doing.They focused their attack on Chanyeol’s area and helped him to get into the wall force.

3 seconds.

Chanyeol was pushed into the wall force with the aliens’ help.He dropped on his knees and he never felt this painful before.But he had no time to waste.He need to save the love of his life.

2 seconds.

Surin’s jaw was already nearing Ji Eun’s head after he finished transforming into his demon form.Chanyeol already got up on his feet and pounced himself towards Ji Eun.

1 seconds.

The wall force slowly disappeared and Luhan tried his best to cast a protective shield over Chanyeol and Ji Eun,now that the wall force was already almost disappearing.

0 seconds.

The wall force disappeared completely and the aliens got ready to cast all their powers on Surin.But it was too late.Surin didn’t managed to use his jaw to bite Chanyeol’s head off but his sharp claws managed to leave a deep mark on Chanyeol’s back that a part of his bones could be seen.

All the aliens combined their powers and did whatever they can to defeat the demon form Surin.Finally,with all their powers together,Surin perished with fire around him as he burned to his death.Nothing was left of him,except a scattered of red dust.

Chanyeol on the other side had Ji Eun around his arms safely.His back was hurting so much that he could have died but he didn’t care.He searched for any sign of life in Ji Eun and softly run his fingers on her cheeks.

“Ji Eun,please.Open your eyes”,he croaked.”Lay!Heal Chanyeol!”,Kris commanded.Lay immediately moved into action.”Those who had the healing power,heal both Ji Eun and Chanyeol”,Suho ordered the rest of the aliens.

Chanyeol didn’t care anything around him at all.He only cared about the girl in his arms.He lightly slapped her cheeks and a tear rolled down from his eyes.He shivered when the thoughts of Ji Eun never waking up passed his mind.”Come on,Ji Eun.Wake up!”,he called,this time much louder.

Ji Eun suddenly flinched.That familiar voice.*Who is that?Is he calling me?*.”Ji Eun!”,more and more familiar voices called for her.*Kai…?Luhan…?*,Ji Eun thought.Her eyes beginning to twitch.Her body was hurting till she didn’t feel like waking up but the urge of responding to the voices that called her overwhelmed her more than anything else.

Her eyes opened and she saw a blur,worried face infront of her.She blinked her eyes several time until she got a clearer look of the latter.”Chanyeol”,was the first word she said when she realized the round,big worried eyes that were staring at her intently.

Chanyeol started to sob.No one would be able to know how he was feeling now.He hugged her to him tighter and nuzzled into her hair.”I am so glad you are alive”,he mumbled,his head growing dizzy due to the lack of blood.He took one last look at her with a smile and passed out with her in his arms.

 

-END-

This story is ending pretty soon!:)