Not killing him?

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Gloomy days.Or should I say gloomy moods?The Exo aliens weren’t acting as their usual self and Ji Eun just shut ,afraid to say anything.D.O and Lay prepared breakfast as usual and everyone ate in silent.Chanyeol stared at his plate of eggs for a long time.And seconds by seconds,the fried eggs were burning in flame.

“Yeol!”,Suho said alertly as he quickly put out the fire with water shooting out from his palms.Chanyeol just gave Ji Eun a stare and leave the dining table.”Not blaming Chanyeol for being this way”,Sehun muttered and stuffed a piece of toast in his mouth.

The rest of the days were aweful.None of the exo aliens approached Ji Eun like usual except for BaekHyun and Lay.The others were all either in their room or staring at the wall,planning to kill Dong Suk.

“Why is Sunday passing so slow!”,Xiumin suddenly yelled in frustration,causing Ji Eun to jump up,startled.”Min!”,BaekHyun hissed.”I cant wait for Monday”,Tao nooded.Its very weird for the aliens to anticipate schooling days since they always whined when Sunday approached.And the reason is definitely Kim Dong Suk.

--

Monday morning came.By the time Ji Eun finished preparing for school,the Exo aliens had already been outside waiting for her.Their walk to school was silent,unlike the usual big noisy commotion.”Guys”,Ji Eun called out.The aliens stopped.”Please don’t do anything to Dong Suk”,she pleaded.

Luhan frowned,disagree.Why the heck would she protect Dong Suk when he hurt her so much?”I am sorry,Ji Eun,But this time,nothing is going to stop us.Even you”,Kris shrugged.”That human deserve to die”,Kai stared blankly at her.

The other aliens nodded in agreement and continued walking.Ji Eun looked at Lay and BaekHyun desperately.”Don’t worry,Ji Eun.Me and Baek will make sure they don’t overdo it.Alright?”,Lay assured.

And that was totally wrong.The bell rang,indicating the school had ended.Kris ushered WooHyun to bring Ji Eun home right after that and Ji Eun had to follow.She begged the aliens once again to not do anything but they just smiled and send her home.

Right after she leave the school,Chanyeol turned to the guys.”Its killing time”.

Kai teleported away immediately,searching for Dong Suk.He found him somewhere around an alley,smoking with a bunch of friends.Kai signaled the rest of Exo and they all went to the place.

“Oh ho,the 12 new guys in our school.What cha guys doing here?Want a cigaratte?”,Dong Suk snickered and puff out some smoke.He was with his bunch of friends around 12-13 people and Kris could recognize Jiyong and SongKi according to how Ji Eun describe them.

“Kim Dong Suk,could you please come out for a moment?”,Suho smiled politely,hiding his anger in.Well,he is not call the guardian of Exo for nothing.”Pftt.Why?You want to say something about how good Ji Eun is on bed?”,he burst out laughing,followed by his friends.”Hmm,lets say,I took her 1st time already”,he proudly looked at the aliens.

That sentences just pulled off their vein.Chanyeol’s fist was on Dong Suk’s face in no time and Dong Suk’s cheek were left with a stain of burn mark.”OUCHHH!”,he yelped.”What did you do to my face?Its burning!!”,he cursed and painfully touched his cheek.

SongKi wanted to kick Chanyeol’s stomach when his arms suddenly stopped moving.He turned to look at Luhan who was helding his palm high.Xiumin went over and lightly touched his arms and it just suddenly covered with a layer of ice.”These,,these guys aren’t humans!”,SongKi gulped.

“Bingo”,Kai appeared out of nowhere with a smirk plastered on his face.Jiyong and few of his friends lunged to hit Chen and Sehun.Chen shoot them some lightning ray while Sehun blew them off with a gust of wind.

Dong Suk’s friends doesn’t know their defeats.They stood up and wanted to fight more and D.O just stand infront and stompped his feet.The ground shakes and vibrate and all of them just fall of the ground.With that,all of them run away,leaving Dong Suk behind who was currently being beat up badly by Chanyeol and Luhan.

The aliens surrounded him in a circle and Dong Suk shivered.”I..I am calling the police”,he stammered and took out his phone,trembling.Tao whirled his hands around and Dong Suk just stopped moving.Luhan bent down to meet his eyes that were gleaming in fear.”Does it feel nice when you Ji Eun?”,he growled.

“Does it feel exciting when you see her yelling in pain?”,Chanyeol said with his teeth gritting.”You ing played with her feelings.And you just betrayed her.Did you know how much she have been through?”,Kris grabbed onto his collar.

“Guy-s,stop”,Lay tried to stop them but failed.D.O looked at him and mouthed ‘No’.Chanyeol sat infront of him and a fire ball formed in his palm.”What does it feels like to have this on your face?I bet it feels the same like the pain Ji Eun is feeling!”,Chanyeol yelled and ready to put it on his face when BaekHyun caught his arms.”Yeol,please”,he shook his head.

Dong Suk was already badly injured.With Chen keep shocking him with his power,Xiumin frosting and defrosting his body parts and Chanyeol who was burning his skin slowly.”I am sorry!I promise I wont appear in front of her anymore!Spare my life.Please!”,Dong Suk kneel down and kept bowing to them.

Luhan clenched his fist and gave him a final blow on his stomach which cause him to faint on the spot.”I wanted to kill him.I seriously want to.But,Ji Eun said ‘no’”,Luhan whispered and walked away.Sehun kicked the fainting Dong Suk on the face and followed Luhan.

“Guys,I think he had already get more that what he did”,Suho said as he eyed the badly injured Dong Suk.Chanyeol punched the wall in frustration and walked away.

The aliens took a last look at Dong Suk before following Luhan and Chanyeol.Lay stood there,hesitate.It was his job to heal someone but when he remembered what he did to Ji Eun,Lay couldn’t lay his magic hands on him.Lay look at him in digust and just walked away.

 

-End-

*Hides away*.I know you guys are going to kill me for not making Exo to kill Dong Suk.But rules are rules after all.They are aliens and they cannot killed the humans because it would cause a big ruckus and they will be discovered.Sorry:(

ANYWAYS!I have a new fic,featuring WooHyun and IU!Its also a fantasy fic.Eventhough this is an Exo fic,but still,feel free to check it out if you liked Infinite too!:D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/260051/my-hot-vampire-prince-fantasy-infinite-romance-vampire-woohyun-love-infiniteiu

Subscribes and support me!:D