Jeju Island

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Days pass by and Ji Eun soon totally forgotten about Dong Suk.The aliens craziness and laughter makes Ji Eun grew more and more happier.Dong Suk was nowhere to be seen and he just totally disappear.No one ever see him and his friends in school anymore.

It was the weekends and the Exo family lazily lie around the living room.Ji Eun was on her laptop spazzing about DBSK again.Sehun and Tao were beside her,cheering together with her even though they don’t know a thing about them.

Xiumin suddenly went over and nudged Ji Eun to watch the television.”Ji Eun ah,Ji Eun!Take a look at the tv!Where is that place!I want to go.Look at the food”,he almost drolled.Ji Eun grumbled and switch her attention to the television just to please him.

‘The 2012 Korean Festival is here again!And this time,its in Jeju Island!Food,games and various things will be held in Jeju.Come in with your hanbok and lets enjoy the fun together!’,the news MC announced joyfully.

“Korean Festival?”,Luhan gasped.”Ya,it happens every year in different places.I went once before with WooHyun oppa when they had it in Seoul”,Ji Eun said.

*Why does she had to do everything with that WooHyun!*,BaekHyun,Luhan and Chanyeol think the same thing at the same time.”Lets go together this year!”,Chanyeol grinned.*This time,its you and Chanyeol!*.”Nuh uh.We have school this Monday.You guys had forgotten about it already?Plus its autumn already.It will be extra cold in Jeju at this time”,Ji Eun shivered just by the thoughts of the temperature.

“Forget about school.I want to go to the Korean Festival”,Luhan whined and tugged onto Ji Eun’s arms.”Yes yes,Ji Eunnie.Lets go.Puhleasee~~”,Sehun blinked his big round eyes.

“But I want to go to school.Teacher is teaching about the human reprodu-“,Kris’s mouth were immediately cupped by Tao.”Shhhhh!We want to go”,Tao whispered into Kris’s ears.

The aliens shoot Ji Eun various aegyo,even the mature Suho went over and gave her a few cute winks so that she will bring them to Jeju.Xiumin was rolling on the floor while exclaiming how he wished he will be there.”Ji Eun ah,saranghae saranghae”,Sehun put both his arms on his head,creating a love shape.Ji Eun giggled when BaekHyun tried to do the same as Sehun.”Ji Eun ah,lets go”,Chen smiled.

“Alright alright”,she sighed in defeat.”Wohooooo!!!!!!”,the aliens cheered except for Kris who was grumbling about how he will be missing about school lessons.Kai just looked at them with a bored expression but he secretly smiled when he think of going out on a trip with Ji Eun.

--

“This is the AIRPORT?”,Chanyeol looked around,amused by the airport.”OOO wahhh,that thing can fly!Just like our spaceship!”,Lay blurted.Lay had started to talk a little as he had opened up to Ji Eun.

Ji Eun had went to register them at the counter with BaekHyun and Luhan.She came back and passed each of them their tickets.”Remember to show this tickets to the officer when we passed the gates alright?”,she told the aliens and pointed to the officer.

All of them passed through the officer and Sehun was over hype up.He couldn’t stop squealing when they got seated in the airplane.Suho and Kris was sitting beside Ji Eun.”You guys should give us some chances to talk to Ji Eun too!”,Suho lightly scolded the aliens who were sitting beside her earlier(Luhan,BaekHyun,Sehun and Chanyeol).The aliens just sighed and moved away.Suho’s words is a must to hear after all.

“Remember to put on your safety belt guys”,Ji Eun reminded the aliens who was sitting all around her.”I am so excited”,Ji Eun heard Tao telling Kai.Ji Eun turned back to look at Kai who eyes widened when he noticed her looking at him.Ji Eun flashed him a cute smile and Kai immediately blushed.He awkwardly coughed and Ji Eun turned back when Kris started to talk to her.

*This trip is going to be so much fun!*

 

-End-

Thanks for the subscribes and comments guys.:D.

I know i have say this alot of times but,check out my new fic!:D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/260051/my-hot-vampire-prince-fantasy-infinite-romance-vampire-woohyun-love-infiniteiu