Danger

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“I said I am not going back!I said no,didn’t I?!”,Chanyeol ruffled his hair,frustrated.”You know you cant do this,right?Surin,Yeol,Surin”,Suho grabbed onto his arms when Chanyeol tried to leave the conversation again.

Chanyeol clenched his fist angrily when he heard the name again.”I don’t care about Surin!He is just another stupid alien that tried to ruin Exo.Its not like we are the only ones having the ability to stop him right?Everyone else in Exo have their own powers,they can stop him too!”,Chanyeol shouted.

“Stop being so stubborn,Yeol.Everyone here didn’t want to leave Ji Eun too,but they know what is more important.You are not the youngest here,stop whining,even Tao and Sehun didn’t do that”,Kris frowned.*How could he be this stubborn*.

“No,no,no!”,Chanyeol shook his head.Suddenly,a pair of small arms wrapped around his waist.”Yeollie,go back”,the owner of the arms whispered.Chanyeol softened when he realized it was Ji Eun.”I will be fine here being alone.Your planet need you”,she tightened her grip on his waist.

Chanyeol let out a sigh and turned himself around so he was not facing her.”Please,go”,she looked at him with her pleading eyes.*How can I say know to that eyes?*.”I wanted to stay here with you,Ji Eun.I wont leave”,he said sternly.

“I wanted to stay here with you too”,Luhan went over and hugged her arms.BaekHyun slowly walked towards her and kissed her temple.”Everyone here wanted to stay”,he whispered.

“Come on guys!”,Ji Eun tried to sound cheerful.”Its not like you are not coming back here forever.You guys can still see me,maybe once in a year?”,she stifled out a laughter.

Kris cringed when he noticed the pain in her eyes.*Stop trying to be tough*.”Yeah,we will always come back”,Suho said and looked at Chanyeol.Chanyeol kept quiet.”So the decision is made.You guys should go back.Hurry up,go and pack!”,she pushed Chanyeol away,not wanting him to stare at her anymore.”Hurry up,and we will make a farewell party later.Yay”,she clapped her hands and smiled cheerfully as always.

The aliens just kept quiet the whole time and Kai slowly walked into the room.After that,the aliens dispersed themselves from the crowd and started to pack.”I will go to the store nearby to buy us so nice food.I will make sure it will be the best meal on earth”,she winked and took her purse.

“I will go with you!”,the aliens all offered.”Nah,its okay.Surprise,guys.Continue packing.Bye bye”,she waved and quickly leave the house before the aliens could say anything.The door shut behind her and a single tear trickled down her cheek.Her heart felt as if thousands of people trying to pull it out from her chest and its hurting a lot.”They are really going back”,she sobbed.

Ji Eun calmed herself down and quickly went to the nearest store to grab the things she needed for the meal.She walked passed the woods where she met the aliens and a bitter smile formed on her lips.”Time really flies,huh?”,she whispered as memories started to flood her mind.

After buying all the things,she ran back home as fast as she can.She wouldn’t want to miss a single second being with the aliens anymore since she knew their time together wont be forever.Suddenly,a figure cupped from the back and caught her waist.”Hmmmph!”,she muffled and tried to release herself from the stranger’s grasp.”Long time no see,Ji Eun”,the voice hissed.Ji Eun’s eyes widened when she recognized that familiar evil voice.Yes,it was none other that K-I-M D-O-N-G S-U-K.

“Your weird powerful boyfriends beat me up terribly last time,and I haven’t got my revenge back yet.Soo..should I get my revenge back from you!?”,he pulled her nearer to him as Ji Eun’s back hit his chest roughly.Ji Eun frantically shook her head and tried to push him away from her.But Dong Suk was too strong.*Helpme!*

 

-end-