Busted

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

The Exo aliens continued to train every single day along with their twelve aliens .Ji Eun would often followed them and followed Lay to learn some of the healing technique that doesn’t required any powers.

D.O and Tao also taught her some of the martial arts they knew and at least,now she could protect herself,erm..maybe from some of the tame animals?

And of course,the twelve of them never kept their eyes off her even though they were busy with the training.Like they had promised,they wont’t let anything happen to her.Either one of them would be by her side to protect her from any harm.

Tatania tried her best to find out who she was,but with the Exo aliens tight security,she wasn’t even able to approach her.She send glares at her at times and Ji Eun just ignored it,like how the aliens taught her.Tatania grew frustrated as times passed by.

She was pissed at how close Ji Eun was with the 12 aliens and she could felt special bond between them,although she wouldn’t admit it.

“Don’t tire yourself,have some water”,Ji Eun passed a cold bottle of water to the perspiring Baekhyun.Baekhyun who was panting a while ago,was now beaming at her as sweetly as usual.”Thank you.You wouldn’t know what this will do to me”,Baekhyun winked and gulped down a mouthful of the cold water.

When Tatania saw how Baekhyun looked at her affectionately when Ji Eun helped to wipe off  beads of sweats from his forehead,she gritted her teeth.*I had never seen those eyes before when he was with me!*.

Baekhyun glanced around for a moment and shyly smiled.When Ji Eun turned to put away the bottles,Baekhyun quickly leaned forward.Baekhyun quickly pecked on her lips when she turned to face him back and ran off with a wave.”That kiss makes my light grew brighter!”,he grinned.Ji Eun noticed that he was surrounded by a very bright surge of lights,which she assumed him showing her his powers.

When Tatania saw Baekhyun left,she wanted to use her speed,which was her special ability,to knock her down.But before she could,a figure landed behind her.*What is Kris doing here now!*.

“Hello,you tired?”,Kris smiled and brushed her bangs to the side.”Nope,I didn’t do anything at all”,she shook her head and smiled.”You did”,Kris simply replied.”What did I do?”,Ji Eun asked curiously.”You have been running in my mind the whole day,don’t you feel tired at all?”,Kris cheesily said.

Ji Eun grew embarrassed at his cheesiness and she lightly slapped his arms.Kris laughed and nuzzled his nose with hers.”Wait for me,I will come back for you later”,Kris gave her a heart melting smile and soared into the bright sky.Ji Eun looked at his slender figure soaring away and her heart grew warm.*I would always wait for you,no matter what*.

Tatania who was eavesdropping the whole time behind them,had her fist tightened.*I cant watch this anymore,I would have just kill her now*.When she almost dashed off from the place,another figure came to her.Tatania couldn’t help but stay to see what the next alien would say to her again.*Even though its disgusting and heartbreaking,I need to know what is she hiding*.

“Boo”,Kai wrapped his arms around Ji Eun’s petite waist.”Kai!”,she squealed.Kai tickled her side a little and chuckled when Ji Eun begged him to stop.*Her pleading was too cute to be ignored*.”I miss you”,Kai sighed in content as he tightened his grip around her waist.He was satisfied just to have her in his arms and he treasured the moments when she was alone with him.

“Jeez,Kai,you are suffocating me”,Ji Eun joked but she felt warm and safe in his embrace.”I said I miss you,but you replied me this heart breaking words instead”,Kai raised a brow at her.”You are not romantic at all”,he teased.

“Well,I remembered someone,when he was at earth the first time,he barely even speak”,Ji Eun mocked.”Not to mention,sweet talking me”.

“Pshh,you,this human,are impossible.I didn’t even know why I opened up to you at the first place”,he stuck his tongue out at her.Kai warily glanced around the surrounding when he noticed himself calling her a human.Luckily,there wasn’t anyone around.

“Its because I am me,a human,that’s the reason why you opened up to me”,Ji Eun fought back.She then released herself from Kai’s grasp and tickled him instead.When Kai couldn’t stop laughing,she ran away with a beam.”Payback for tickling me all the time!”,she guffawed and continued running away.

“You,this girl!”,Kai chuckled and ran after her.It was sweet and nothing felt better at that moment.

But,Kai didn’t know,there was someone who was listening to their conversation the whole time.Tatania.She was behind a big rock the whole time.”Human?”,she gasped not too loudly,afraid of them hearing her.

“Now everything makes sense”,she put all the piece of information she got and let out another gasp.The reason why Exo aliens told the others not to ask about her identity.The reason why they protect her.The reason why they stick around her everytime.And the one reason why,they didn’t want to let anyone know about her power.It was because,she doesn’t have one and its was because she was a human.”I told you I will find out.Ready to die,human”,she snorted.

 

-END-