1st confession

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“You can have this room here,Ji Eun”,Chen gladly put his palm on the scanner on the wall to open the door to the room.The glass door automatically slid opened and Ji Eun blinked her eyes,amused by the technologies.”Woah,this is so nice”,she squealed and walked into the room.

The room was very cosy with a small bed and a screen on the wall.There was a window attached to the end of the room and Ji Eun could see the space which was filled with stars.”Its so beautiful”,Ji Eun rested her palm on the window and gaped at the beautiful scenery.

“Here is all your luggage,Ji Eunnie”,Sehun and Tao placed her luggage at the side and beamed.”Thank you,Tao and Sehun”,she smiled.”There is a button there if you need us,Ji Eun”,Chen pointed to the button right next to the bed.”Hmm,thank you,Chen”,she said but still unable to look directly into his eyes when she remembered the time where she kissed her passionately.

“We will be going to the control room now.Have a good rest,okay?”,Chen warmly said and took his leave out from the room.Upon seeing Chen’s leave,Ji Eun went over to take out some clothes from her luggage for a bath.

After her bath,she plopped herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a long time.”Is this really happening,or is this a dream?”,she muttered.”Its really happening,dumb”,a voice suddenly spoke out of nowhere beside her.Ji Eun jumped up,startled by the sudden intruder.”Do I look that scary to you?”,Kai chuckled.

“Kai”,she let out a relief sigh.”How did you come in?”.Kai raised her brow at her and Ji Eun immediately found out the answer to her question.”Oh yeah,you know how to teleport”,she laughed at herself.”Pssh,you don’t like it here?”,Kai silently asked.”No no,I like it here,very much”,she replied.

“You know,things in Exo would be different.VERY”,Kai sighed.”Emm,I know.But I know it will be okay”,Ji Eun smiled.”Why?”,Kai frowned.”Because the twelve of you will be there with me,right?”,Ji Eun turned to look at Kai and grinned.

“Yes,you are definitely right”,Kai took her hands and gave her a light squeeze.”The stars here are so beautiful”,Ji Eun said and naturally rested her head on Kai’s shoulders.Kai flinched but soon relaxed and rested his head on hers.”Emm,I always look at the stars whenever I feel sad”,he caressed her hands gently.”I am glad you are here with me now.It feels so warm”,Ji Eun closed her eyes.

Kai’s heart immediately fluttered in happiness.”I am glad you are here with me too,Ji Eun.I…like you a lot.Very much,to the extent I could go crazy”,Kai sincerely said.Kai was expecting a reply from Ji Eun but it was silent.He looked at Ji Eun and noticed her sleeping soundly.He smiled to himself when he saw her cute sleeping face.*Aish,stupid Kai.You have your hopes too high*.

*Knock Knock*,”Ji Eun?Its dinner time already.Come down for dinner alright?”,Baekhyun called from the door.”She will be coming down soon”,Kai replied softly,afraid of waking her up.”Ahh,okay”,Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun leaned his back on the wall and sighed.He had been standing outside Ji Eun's room for quite a long time and he heard everything that Kai and Ji Eun had said.*Kai....likes Ji Eun too.*

 

-end-

some Ji EunxKai moment for Kai shipper.^^